Page 139 of 191 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129137138139140141 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3817

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone make me an icon for pocket god and hero of sparta?

Quote Originally Posted by glassjazz View Post
    "i have a little question...

how do you put weather info on the statusbar??

thanks!"

I would LOVE to know this as well.

Also, I followed all the instructions to install inav final version, and it's all great except the quake 3 logo is the same as before..how do i get it to match the rest. I know the png file is in the icons folder within the theme, but it just won't change. Any help??
    Install WbApp ... it will install it's own weatherwidget. From inside WbApp use the weatherwidget util to customize the widget.

Quote Originally Posted by joel_neutral View Post
    i have a little question...

how do you put weather info on the statusbar??

thanks!
    Last edited by tw1zt; 04-08-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxzone View Post
    Man I was really excited for this theme, but crimson_fried has just seemed to changed his mind on publishing it. Really a bummer, cause this was my favorite overall.
    ask him to share this
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Thanks

hey guys, i edited the inav apple icon so i could add a bit more color.. but for some reason the clear rendering or w.e went away.. and this is what i was left with..

could anyone help me fix it?
    i attached the original and my edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png   -phone2.png  

tw1zt - Thanks for the help on weatherwidget; it looks great!!

Now will someone help me with the other half of my question??

I followed all the instructions to install inav final version, and it's all great except the quake 3 logo is the same as before..how do i get it to match the rest. I know the png file is in the icons folder within the theme, but it just won't change. Any help??

Thanks

tw1zt - Thanks for the help on weatherwidget; it looks great!!

I followed all the instructions to install inav final version, and it's all great except the quake 3 logo is the same as before..how do i get it to match the rest. I know the png file is in the icons folder within the theme, but it just won't change. Any help??
    Go to applications/quake3/ and replace the icon.png with the one in the inav theme

That's what I did

I know it's a stupid question so I apologize, but is the icon name correct? I don't have quake3 to verify it's correct spelling/capitolization but that's typically the cause of things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by will042082 View Post
    I know it's a stupid question so I apologize, but is the icon name correct? I don't have quake3 to verify it's correct spelling/capitolization but that's typically the cause of things like this.
    Whatever the original icon name is... without any mods .. is what you need to name he quake icon u want to use. For instance u can take the quake3 icon that came with iNav Final and name it Mail.png and it will show up as your email icon. Hope this helps... Let me know

Thanks

nvm, fixed it myself :]
    if anyone wants it.
    just took a screenie of my own keyboard

i think it looks better than the black :]

Quote Originally Posted by tw1zt View Post
    Rolling with this lil addition while working on other projects.

Thanks again Reeco... for making spend so much time developing now! haha

Also made this for answering calls ... replaces buttons!

please...upload that mod along with the weather widget you have...
    Last edited by mballer20; 04-08-2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cellmate75 hit it right on the head. Much thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hov215 View Post
    All of these recent quickly thrown together iNav mods look terrible. Reeco should be disgusted. The ones that were being created prior to the release of iNav Final that were made by reputable theme makes such as Uglyboygq, tw1zt and Deneo are sweet
    Why would you cut down others? Everyone has to start somewhere, right? I think that everyone getting involed in this theme and adding their own touch to this already beautiful theme is going to make more (reputable) theme maker's. Just my thoughts, but feel free to flame on. By the way thank you Recco and others, this is by far my favorite theme!!

Thanks

Cellmate75 hit it right on the head. Much thanks.
    No problem
    Glad I could help

Reeco, this is a rad theme, however, I had to uninstall it. It just got too annoying to have all those pages. I prefer a 4 column board and most used icons visible. Nice work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Did you respring after changing?
    Yes, I even did a soft restart. It is like there is another wallpaper.png somewhere that is using.

I dont have anything else on in winterboard other than what is required for iNav. My lockbackground.png replacement work just fine. And I have tried other wallpapers and get the same result. It just wont let go of the original wallpaper.
    Last edited by Nightkeeper62; 04-08-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    Yes, I even did a soft restart. It is like there is another wallpaper.png somewhere that is using.
    careful that the themes that are checkmarked above your inav theme on winterboard do not have wallpaper.pngs
    also, check if it is a wallpaper.PNG, it wont work if its caps.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to eatjello For This Useful Post:

Nightkeeper62 (04-10-2009)

Thanks

So I installed everything except Blanknull (which I can't find in Cydia), but I can't spread the icons out like it says in the video. The three icons on the first page just stay in a row of 3.

I'm having an issue with the iNav Apple theme, the weather widget doesn't show up at all - any suggestions?

Also, if anyone has a .PSD of the Categories loading screens that would be awesome as I have more categories than just Apps and Games.

If your talking to me
    To tell you the truth I just found a good color that matched the faded blue and colored over it and then put my name
    I could do it for you if you want

Yes cellmate75,if its ok with you kindly put my name BIGS on the faded blue & change the welcome to inav to BIGS IPHONE tnx in advance cellmate75
    Last edited by bigsxxxx; 04-08-2009 at 08:38 PM.

is there anyone who wouldnt mind spending some time helping me install this theme onto my iphone i am still fairly new to this.

Page 139 of 191 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129137138139140141 149 189 ... LastLast