+ Reply
Page 131 of 191 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3817

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Really love this theme, after a few small modifications it's near-perfect for me. Which is a good thing, because my photoshop skills are basic at most, so a few small
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Really love this theme, after a few small modifications it's near-perfect for me.
    Which is a good thing, because my photoshop skills are basic at most, so a few small modifications is all I can do

Green > Blue

I'm still looking for a better 'apps' icon, the original icon is too boring looking.

EDIT: I'm using southfrisco's app icon now, that's a big improvement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-phonescreen.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-phone.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-internetscreen.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-mediascreen.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-appscreen.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-apps.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-gamescreen.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-games.jpg  

Last edited by Thomasklij; 04-05-2009 at 02:40 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

teach42 (04-05-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    Great work on this theme reeco. Expect a donation from me soon. I will be playing around with this theme to see how I can mod it to my liking. I've made a few small changes to it already.
    I second the app icon . It looks awesome. Can u share that please???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasklij View Post
    Really love this theme, after a few small modifications it's near-perfect for me.
    Which is a good thing, because my photoshop skills are basic at most, so a few small modifications is all I can do

Green > Blue

I'm still looking for a better 'apps' icon, the original icon is too boring looking.

EDIT: I'm using southfrisco's app icon now, that's a big improvement.
    good color pls share
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Accidentally deleted "Categories" Icon
    I accidentally deleted the categories icon, and now I cant control the games and apps folders. What do i do? I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, but nothing, dont know how i deleted it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    good color pls share
    I'm not really sure how to share this kind of stuff, but moving the content of this zip file to your 'Library/Themes/iNav Blue/' folder should do the trick.

It changes the springboard background, the phone dial, the categories backgrounds and the main 5 icons (green glow below).

I didn't add the small grey icons, if anyone wants them, just ask.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

jrod_15 (04-05-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, so nothing that i download shows up now. I tried to use Launcher to open categories, but after i download, it doesnt come up on the springboard, neither does anything else I download. Is there a way for me to launch Categories through SSH or some other way so i cant at least take everything out of the app folder?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is anyone getting this background when they open their games or apps folders? I've installed 5 different themes already to find one that works to hopefully find what to fix, but not one has a working folder background. Is it just me?

Green Apple
    Thanks

My WIP..

Any comment?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spazora View Post
    Is anyone getting this background when they open their games or apps folders? I've installed 5 different themes already to find one that works to hopefully find what to fix, but not one has a working folder background. Is it just me?
    From what I understand you're having trouble getting the background to appear.

First make sure that the categories folder is called "Games".

Then, open the games folder, go to the settings menu (the little 'i' in the lower right corner) and make sure that the option "Use background.png" is ON.

That should make it work.

If it still doesn't work, then there's no background with the theme, or you have made a mistake installing the theme.

Hope this helps.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

spazora (04-05-2009)

Thanks

Default Stop internet from always popping up
    Can someoe tell me how i can get from having the internet icon always popping up when i tap another icon on inav.. i thought that by apple-new.fr would take care of it but i t does not seem to remedy the situation.. what am i doing wrong...

Thanks..

P.s any other icons people want to share for inav.. looking for a dtunes and twitter icon..

Thanks again..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    i think someone asked me for a boot screen if you dont like i could make another.
    you are the man, that looks sick. Ya im the one that asked for the boot logo. Is it possible for you to do the wallpaper that same black and replace CLOCK with Email w/Icon. So far your version is the sickest, its simple and looks good on the screen.
    The only other thing would be if you had the time or felt like it throw some blood red into the mix with that black.

Ya im a metal head lol.
    Thanx

...Ok after installing on my phone it seems the inav dark needs to be a little bigger and make the background solid black. For some reason the glow looks messed up on the boot screen.

Thanx again
    Last edited by Gravers1; 04-05-2009 at 06:07 AM.

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    I'm wondering if someone can maybe help out here...i'm trying to get zoogderrick2's weather widget to work with the Inav executive theme with the clock widget...i merged both wallpaper.html files together and it worked somewhat, but it won't show my background. how do i fix this?
    before

after
    You have to put the Wallpaper.png file that you want to show into your weather widget folder.

That should fix your problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Small grey icons
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasklij View Post
    I'm not really sure how to share this kind of stuff, but moving the content of this zip file to your 'Library/Themes/iNav Blue/' folder should do the trick.

It changes the springboard background, the phone dial, the categories backgrounds and the main 5 icons (green glow below).

I didn't add the small grey icons, if anyone wants them, just ask.
    Would very much appreciate getting those small grey icons. Also, if you have a PSD template for creating them, that'd be huge.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice color dude..pls share the grey icons..thanks in advance thomasklij..
    Last edited by bigsxxxx; 04-05-2009 at 10:04 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One other question. How do you turn off the 'swoosh' sound you hear when you go to standby? Or even better, how do you switch it? Would love to have something a little more subtle.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teach42 View Post
    One other question. How do you turn off the 'swoosh' sound you hear when you go to standby? Or even better, how do you switch it? Would love to have something a little more subtle.

Just delete the "lock" File from your UISounds directory.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deoneo View Post
    My WIP..

Any comment?

Amazing work, but then again your work always is.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

can anyone make me a inav wallpaper but with a slick black background kinda like the inav executive theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Since people asked, here are the small grey icons I'm using.

The icons use Dutch names, so you'll have to rename some of them ("Contacten" becomes "Contacts" etc).

I don't really know what's meant with a photoshop template, so I just added the photoshop document from one of the icons, you should be able to copy the settings I used from that one.

The grey icons are centered, so they might not look good if you use the original background, they look fine with my green one though.

Hope this helps

Also, is there anyone interested in other colors? I could make a few more if people are interested. It'll be like the green background/icons package I posted, just a different color.
    Also, I noticed that there's still a lot of blue stuff in the iNav theme, I'll make sure to make everything green/whatever color later.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Thomasklij; 04-05-2009 at 12:07 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

blast123 (04-05-2009), chuckyched (04-22-2009), slickvic621 (04-14-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

nice man thanks