Page 111 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Does anyone know why my "Silent" icon on the left side of the springboard goes over my "Apps" text? My the 2nd icon, "Mail" is also pretty high up, but I guess that'll be fixed if I figure out why "Silent" is way up there.

I also added another clock and weather widget to the iNAV Executive theme. I think it looks alright, but for now I'm going to stick with MILK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -milk.jpg   -exec.jpg  

someone please help..How do i move the position of the notifications on the left?

Thanks

my clock is not showing whenever i use INAV, how can i activate this
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

can somone tell me how to activate the clock widget in the i nav executiv theme cant get it to show up thanks already

Has anyone figured out how to get the call timer back? I saw someone post about it but didnt go into detail.

Reeco when is the final version expected to be released???
    I cant wait to have it on my iTounch!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to get the call timer back? I saw someone post about it but didnt go into detail.
    Delete UILCDBackground from UIimages folder
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justinrp For This Useful Post:

tellytel (03-29-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    Delete UILCDBackground from UIimages folder
    If you dont want the LockClock backdrop then use the transparent UILCDBackground I made in this post, remember it is transparent, you will have to open the image in a new tab/window in your browser, right click where it normally would be and save from there. Then drop it into UIImages.

Quote Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
    This is probably a longshot, but could you re-order the wallpaper to: Music, Videos, Email, Safari, Cydia, Photos, Games, Apps, with Categories, Clock, Winterboard, MxTube, and Settings in the dock?
    This would make switching between the two versions of iNav much easier

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If you dont want the LockClock backdrop then use the transparent UILCDBackground I made in this post, remember it is transparent, you will have to open the image in a new tab/window in your browser, right click where it normally would be and save from there. Then drop it into UIImages.
    hey barsoverbeats... did you attach this file to your post I quoted ? because for some reason, i am not seeing the file at all.. or maybe i am misunderstanding something and you posted the file somewhere else in this thread. can you give me some clarification please ? thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    hey barsoverbeats... did you attach this file to your post I quoted ? because for some reason, i am not seeing the file at all.. or maybe i am misunderstanding something and you posted the file somewhere else in this thread. can you give me some clarification please ? thank you.
    Sorry guys, I meant to link back to where I initially posted it..

OOps!! http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3715891-post1996.html

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

mzkaye729 (03-29-2009), tellytel (03-29-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sorry guys, I meant to link back to where I initially posted it..

OOps!! http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3715891-post1996.html
    LOL thanks !

hey guys, im a newbie! i just jailbroke my iphone. i tried following the tutorial on the first page, but i was lost when he said i needed "disk8" ? i am horribly confused!

Quote Originally Posted by soprano23 View Post
    hey guys, im a newbie! i just jailbroke my iphone. i tried following the tutorial on the first page, but i was lost when he said i needed "disk8" ? i am horribly confused!
    disk8? huh?

i cant understand what he says and the video is hard to see. !

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I didn't see the video, but he might be talking about diskAID, which is an SSH client without actually needing an internet connection. If he was talking about SSH at that point in the video, just download openSSH from cydia and download WINSCP online (google it). Then just sign into your iphone/itouch's ip address (Settings>wifi>little blue arrow> scroll down) and use the username root and the password is alpine

i cant understand what he says and the video is hard to see. !
    yeah he is talking about diskaid. Its easier then winscp IMO. Downside is you have to be plugged in to your computer.

You open the program and on the bottom left click and select open root folder. Ok the msg and then navigate to

library/themes

then put your theme in and select it in winterboard. YOu can also edit which you will be doing alot of with this theme. Hope this helps!!

Why is my status bar white?? i cant figure it out, I replaced the fst_bg in the bundles and its still white in apps.

anyone??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  

That looks AMAZING!!
    Can't wait for an iPod touch release

PS- What music instrumental is that?

Man, you've created the dopest theme for an iPhone and no other theme will ever surpass this one haha. I'm installing this when you get the re-done version of it pushed out, which I believe is the final right? 2 questions though. By any chance will you be making another installation video for the final version? And, by any chance will you be porting this over to 3.0 when 3.0 is out and jailbroken?

Page 111 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast