Page 108 of 191 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

hahaha man that was funny

First off, the iNav based themes are probably one of the biggest things going for the iPhone. Great work all of you guys on modding this, and a big thank you to Reeco for constructing this awesome theme. I do have a few questions that i hope you guys can help me with. First, i'm trying to figure out how to move the columns of the calendar closer together so as to add some space between the weather and calendar. Secondly, I cant figure out how to get rid of the lines running across the dock. And lastly, i need some suggestions as to what to put in the bar below the weather and calendar. Any help is greatly appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL.....fckn awesome Reeco

I was gonna post my latest setup but i don't want it on Reeco's "Bad Mods" list....lol

-Compnerd88

Thanks
    Thanked 10,180 Times in 6,199 Posts

Might have had a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz there Reeco old pal.
    I was rotflmao.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    Hi there,

For those who have been asking for the modded version of iNav Executive (with the blue calendar) I have now uploaded this...

It can be found @.....

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I also have a calendar edit of the iNavMilk which looks pretty "clean" please see below for screenshot....

This can be found @....

iNavMILKBlue.theme.rar

Peace
    Thanks for the upload. Unfortunately though, your blue highlight on the icon words weren't the ones included with the upload. Is there any way you could just zip those and post them OR just tell me where to go in PS? For some reason I just can't figure out how to change the color of that white text to blue. Thanks.

Default Help?
    I'm trying to include springjumps in this version, but it moves the text underneith of the side programs down. Is anyone else experiencing that or does anyone know how to fix?

Any input, would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Anyone have mods of the time and date widget? I want to replace it since it just looks so plain and doesn't do this amazing looking theme justice.
    I'm sorry guys...does anyone know where the post is for that weather widget and calendar and where to put them in the theme program??

Thanks..

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by BullittS13 View Post

First off, the iNav based themes are probably one of the biggest things going for the iPhone. Great work all of you guys on modding this, and a big thank you to Reeco for constructing this awesome theme. I do have a few questions that i hope you guys can help me with. First, i'm trying to figure out how to move the columns of the calendar closer together so as to add some space between the weather and calendar. Secondly, I cant figure out how to get rid of the lines running across the dock. And lastly, i need some suggestions as to what to put in the bar below the weather and calendar. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by marcf; 03-28-2009 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Ipod version
    Inav Executive for ipod
    page1 weather , 2 blanks, maps , 6 blank , music page2 : 10 blanks , photos

page 3: 10 blanks , safari same as above , clock

"", calc "", notes

"",apps "",Games

"".Settings

Dock : cydia , mxbox , winterboard , videos

Download Link : http://www.filefactory.com/file/af8a...tive_theme_rar
    Last edited by SoulZero; 03-28-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: + info.

lol..nice vid reeco..

real quick..can anyone tell me how to remove the clock/date behind the calendar?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png  

if you have an old version, delete it completely, THEN install the latest version..I had the same problem until I did that..

good luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post:

jayteez (03-28-2009)

hmm..that didnt work..anybody else know what i can try to delete the time/date behind this calendar?

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

i love your final version of inav. when do you plan on releasing it?

I loaded the Inav beta up today. It took some time, but I really didn't mind. Great idea, but poor execution. I've since watched your drunken preview of the Inav final, and I am really excited for it. That's exactly what I was hoping for. It looks fantastic, and the execution looks great!

Thanks for the effort!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BullittS13 View Post

Looking good....I'd suggest blanks for calendar and weather, maps, and clock. I'd love to see a "ToDo" and "VideoRecorder"...Please share when you're all done.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Final version looks wonderful. I couldn't agree more on some of these mods, they are absolutely AWFUL. When are you expecting to release the final version? Cant wait.

can anyone tell me how to remove the date/time from behind this calendar? hellllllllllllllllp! lol.

my latest mod...springjumps inclusive....

i call it iNavMILK FUTURE

All credits goes to reeco and Montimedia
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 03-29-2009 at 06:24 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

iizaykyu (04-19-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post

that main icon just looks dirty to me...

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post

can anyone tell me how to remove the date/time from behind this calendar? hellllllllllllllllp! lol.
    i had that problem too. go into your theme file and delete the wallpaper.html file.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to coppernights For This Useful Post:

jayteez (03-28-2009)

Page 108 of 191 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 158 ... LastLast