Page 103 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3817

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Come on everyone, how about some iPod touch versions!? I like so many of these themes but most include phone, sms, etc thus making it unusable for me

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    its probably not up yet. so you might wanna use winscp
    iNAV Milk and 5 other variants are all on the apple-news.fr repo... as is the Milk SBS theme

is it possible to make the homescreen icons such as

phone
    safari
    photos

and so forth that are docked to the left or right, be an dock.html file that includes them as one png overlay like a widget almost. That way you would use finder and easily swap out the wallpaper directly from the device..

Response please?

Thanks to Reeco, Toddtaylor & Uglyboygq
    Cheers lads!

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Anti-iNav...kidding...I love iNav but got tired of flipping the pages.

I am still giving iNav 3 thumbs up though.
    I like the look of this. Any chance you could upload this theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chriskeens View Post
    iNAV Milk and 5 other variants are all on the apple-news.fr repo... as is the Milk SBS theme
    Speaking of the apple-new.fr repo, I just downloaded BlankNull from there. As someone posted earlier, it disables the blank webclips, so a mis-press won't take you to safari.

Works Awesome!!! Thanks who ever posted that.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

Yes, that BlankNull is awesome..been using it for several days now..

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Anti-iNav...kidding...I love iNav but got tired of flipping the pages.

I am still giving iNav 3 thumbs up though.
    i like this one

share?

uglyboy- how come when I install your version I have no clock on my lockscreen??

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bless One View Post
    I would do that, but I like seeing the time when I'm in an application. Thanks for sharing! People like you are great in a community like this one!

Absolutely. The only thing I'm missing is an apps/games category background.

iNavPyramid.theme

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

I removed the UI and App UI (Folder/Bundles folders) because I have borrowed everything from different themes, and I will not take credit for their work.

To Change Weather Location: Open configureMe.js in Private and change the var Locale.
    Very sharp wallpaper on this one!
    one quick question; is that a 12 hour clock or a 24 hour one?
    If its 24 hour, is there a way to change it to a 12 hour clock, with Am/PM?

thanks so much!

Ok I have a problem. Sorry if it's already been answered, but scrolling through the 137 pages on my iPhone isn't easy.

I installed this and then reliazed it wasn't my cup of tea. I unchecked it from winterboard and deleted it...but now whenever I re-spring or reboot, all the "blank" icons come back. If I go through and delete them all, they all come back next re spring. This is VERY annoying. How do I stop this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coppernights View Post
    thanks again ugly worked like a charm. i still have this weird block at the bottom though. i thought maybe it was in one of the style sheets or something but i can't find it.

hey cellmate and infamous if you have the remix theme you can copy the widget files from that theme into the executive theme. ugly does a great job posting so if you don't have it i'm sure there's a link to it just a few pages back.

hope that helps.
    I an't seem to make it work
    Where is the regular time widget located so I can delete it
    Then I just put the widgets folder from the remix theme into the executive theme?

Can you just restore your iPhone after installing iNav to bring it back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by bballcat03 View Post
    Ok I have a problem. Sorry if it's already been answered, but scrolling through the 137 pages on my iPhone isn't easy.

I installed this and then reliazed it wasn't my cup of tea. I unchecked it from winterboard and deleted it...but now whenever I re-spring or reboot, all the "blank" icons come back. If I go through and delete them all, they all come back next re spring. This is VERY annoying. How do I stop this?

you are going to have to ssh into your phone and delete the webclips from the webclips folder.

just delete the wallpaper.html file that is where the time and date are on this theme. i still can't figure out why i have that weird line at the bottom.

hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerousandre View Post
    Can you just restore your iPhone after installing iNav to bring it back to normal?

yep..you can do that too..

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Tely, I'm not sure why you don't have a clock on your lockscreen. I know this doesn't help, but mine does. Is there a LockBackground.html in your folder? Try deleting that and the original clock should come up.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

tellytel (03-27-2009)

I have iNav Exec also. My lockscreen has a clock.

and i had no clue what i was doing LOL

everyone should check out mac themes! montimedia has finally beaten everyone else to it by installing "springjumps" for the actual icons that stream down the side or across the page for each icon! no more swiping fingers to get to the end!

icons are hideous though..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

Preview of iNav's Final Version will be posted within an hour
    Twitter: @reecouk

Page 103 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast