Page 101 of 191 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

can anyone plz make a iPod Touch version for this. i really want 1!

Thanks again uglyboy! Anyway to get the icons in PSD (specifically the Photos icon). It'd make things easier. Or what effect did you use on the icons for the glow specifically? I'm excited to go into work tomorrow and show this off.

Anti-iNav...kidding...I love iNav but got tired of flipping the pages.

I am still giving iNav 3 thumbs up though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

trkwch (03-27-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

PSDs for the Icons....Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Anti-iNav...kidding...I love iNav but got tired of flipping the pages.

I am still giving iNav 3 thumbs up though.
    Looks good, and also looks like it's going to be one heck of a right turn coming up for that boat.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 03-27-2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

Razias Shadow (03-27-2009)

@8lias

Nice A** Theme right there, like that very much

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    PSDs for the Icons....Click Me

Looks good, and also looks like it's going to be one heck of a right turn coming up for that boat.
    Damn man, you are just awesome. lol I spent a good hour just trying to get the word MEDIA to have the outer glow lined up from the PNG file.

Here is my mod. Special thanks to Chefanim for the cool "Under the Settings" design.

I've also uploaded the PSD's for you guys to play around with. Show me what you got!

http://s240285059.onlinehome.us/ipho...Desert PSD.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -marchiphone-1-.png   -marchiphone-2-.png   -marchiphone-3-.png   -marchiphone-4-.png   -marchiphone-5-.png   -marchiphone-6-.png   -marchiphone-7-.png  

I have been adding some blue hights lights to Uglyboygq's iNav remix....and also a calendat and weather widget. Take a peek....

Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bless One View Post
    Here is my mod. Special thanks to Chefanim for the cool "Under the Settings" design.

I've also uploaded the PSD's for you guys to play around with. Show me what you got!

http://s240285059.onlinehome.us/iphone/march27/iNav Desert PSD.rar
    Very Nice

Can you share all your them ?

One more question. I've noticed that I don't have the call time when I'm making a call with iNav Executive or the "calling mobile". Is there anyway to keep the transparent clock/date on the homescreen (located in Wallpaper.html) yet have the call duration show up?

EDIT: Nevermind, found a way. I just took the UILCDBackground file from another theme that was transparent yet long enough to fit the call time. Uglyboy, it might be worthwhile to throw that in the package there as a small fix.
    Last edited by Razias Shadow; 03-27-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: problem solved

How come when i use uglyboys inav theme my time doesnt show up on the lock screen?? anyone?

Ok... So I have been trying to read up on how to install some of these themes but I am completely lost... I want to get the theme that uglyboygq had originally posted... Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    I have been adding some blue hights lights to Uglyboygq's iNav remix....and also a calendat and weather widget. Take a peek....

Let me know what you think

Me likey. Can you u/l it plz!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bless One View Post

http://s240285059.onlinehome.us/ipho...Desert PSD.rar
    I see your using the weather/calendar widgets i posted up. You should edit the info.plist and change the color of the timestyle on the status bar to black. So you dont have 2 clocks on your springboard, but still have a clock in the status bar in other apps.

I'm going to upload my version of Uglyboygq's iNavMix later on this evening. Im going to make some changes as it dosest look as crisp as what I want at the minute. Having the Icon.psd's will help me out with what I wanted to do

Cheers Uglyboygq

Default Calendar
    How do I edit the font color in the calendar? I would like Sun- Sat to be red, with the numbers staying the same. And how do I get rid of the status bar on the bottom? Or if I dont want the grid for the calendar?

Last edited by Brick James; 03-27-2009 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    How do I edit the font color in the calendar? I would like Sun- Sat to be red, with the numbers staying the same. And how do I get rid of the status bar on the bottom? Or if I dont want the grid for the calendar?

I just sent you a pm regarding the editing the calendar widget

20. The Following User Says Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

Brick James (03-27-2009)

I still cant figure out why i have no time on my lockscreen. Any ideas??

im using inav executive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post

The bar on the bottom is most liklt part of the wallpaper...if thats the case you would need the .PSD file...failing that you could use the stamp tool inphoto shop to try an replace it

23. The Following User Says Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

Brick James (03-27-2009)

Page 101 of 191 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast