+ Reply
Page 100 of 191 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3817

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by uglyboygq Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked. Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive
    Love it
    It's on my phone right now and there to stay!

One suggestion:
    A weather widget somewhere
    Last edited by cellmate75; 03-26-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cellmate75 For This Useful Post:

uglyboygq (03-26-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatheck6 View Post
    not 100% sure how to send you the files, but in the iNav folder in UIImages, there are 3 .png's
    Copy them into your UIImages folder
    Let me know if it works
    Thanx!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tellytel's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish we could make the functionality better. The themes are awesome but after a while it gets boring having to swipe so many springboards to get to an application.

If only we could get the side bar navigation to work there would be no reason not to have a inav theme =P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tellytel For This Useful Post:

trkwch (03-26-2009)

Thanks

Hey does anyone have a tutorial on how to make weather widgets for the home screen and stuff?
    I really want to know how to do this
    How to put them in the right spot
    Ect.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    I wish we could make the functionality better. The themes are awesome but after a while it gets boring having to swipe so many springboards to get to an application.

If only we could get the side bar navigation to work there would be no reason not to have a inav theme =P
    iNav Blasphemy lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post

We would need a 7 column springboard(Depending on which theme your on. if we want it to work like the nineinch theme you would have to make jump icons that look like the words on the theme side bar.

If that's possible
    If anyone up to the challenge
    O=
    =O
    (Not me, I'm horrible with photoshop)
    Last edited by cellmate75; 03-26-2009 at 08:37 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

.PSD for The Executive. Please keep in mind that my photoshop skills are limited. : ) This .psd was originally from Deoneo's .psd.

Instructions

1. Hit thanks
    2. Enjoy.

PSD

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Love it
    It's on my phone right now and there to stay!

One suggestion:
    A weather widget somewhere
    Although they are nice to have, I didn't do the widgets for this theme, because they drain my battery too much. I just uploaded this theme because some people wanted it.

Download the .psd and there is a widget layer you can add to the wallpapers. You can download the widgets from the iNav Remix theme I upped a few pages back or there are also other links for the widgets somewhere in this long, long thread. Good Luck.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 03-26-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

Adthakari (03-26-2009), Ajugal (03-27-2009), coppernights (03-26-2009), darkgoth (03-26-2009), lilscrappydew25 (03-26-2009), Logan80 (03-27-2009), lotush2002 (03-28-2009), mg855n (10-27-2010), Razias Shadow (03-26-2009), rgray24 (06-10-2009), rockets4champs (04-02-2009), sandwhale (03-29-2009), Scoot62 (03-27-2009), SoulZero (03-28-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I deleted the UI image so I could regain the call timer function. The problem i've encountered now is that I have this ugly backdrop on my lockscreen now. I was wondering if there was a way to remove it from the lockscreen while keeping still being able to see the phone call time?

If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

.PSD for The Executive. Please keep in mind that my photoshop skills are limited. : ) This .psd was originally from Deoneo's .psd.

Instructions

1. Hit thanks
    2. Enjoy.

PSD

Although they are nice to have, I didn't do the widgets for this theme, because they drain my battery too much. I just uploaded this theme because some people wanted it.

Download the .psd and there is a widget layer you can add to the wallpapers. You can download the widgets from the iNav Remix theme I upped a few pages back or there are also other links for the widgets somewhere in this long, long thread. Good Luck.
    uglyboygq, great job again on the latest mod. i've installed it to my phone already. i really want the calendar and weather widgets from the remix mod but i'm not advanced enough to figure it out quite yet. i downloaded the psd but i'm not sure how to edit it.

any help would be amazing.

EDIT: actually i just got the widgets working perfectly, i still have your time and date showing through though. i can't find the string to take that out from under the widgets or just make it transparent.
    Last edited by coppernights; 03-26-2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: fixed the problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    hey u mind my asking where you got that calendar/weather widget..i like that one and the icons for the weather...where can i find it?
    you can search for delnoch's 2bar lockscreen thread over at macthemes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coppernights View Post
    uglyboygq, great job again on the latest mod. i've installed it to my phone already. i really want the calendar and weather widgets from the remix mod but i'm not advanced enough to figure it out quite yet. i downloaded the psd but i'm not sure how to edit it.

any help would be amazing.
    When you open up the psd and photoshop opens up, you'll see a side bar on the left. You'll need to click and unclick the little box on the left side of each layer. You'll see a little "Eye" as the check-mark for the box. That little "Eye" turns on and off the layers. Use the arrow down on the Layer folders to open the layer folder up.

Thanks

When you open up the psd and photoshop opens up, you'll see a side bar on the left. You'll need to click and unclick the little box on the left side of each layer. You'll see a little "Eye" as the check-mark for the box. That little "Eye" turns on and off the layers. Use the arrow down on the Layer folders to open the layer folder up.
    Hey could you like make a weather widget that could go somewhere in the theme?
    I don't know how to do this
    Maybe right next to the time on the right

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trkwch View Post
    iNav Blasphemy lol
    modded version of the iNavMilk theme, and am not taking credit for anything. credits to the original creators
    finally solved the "scrolling" issue by using springjump, each of the categories at the bottom correspond to a springboard page. i also added a "favorites" page at the end.

p.s. that's my baby boy on the iphone icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0051.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0052.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0053.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0054.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0055.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0056.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

here's a screenie of what i've got after adding the weather widgets.

Thanks

Copper...To remove the time and date, just delete the Wallpaper.html in the main folder. You'll find it in where the Wallpaper is and LockBackground is.
    Be careful and don't delete the "Wallpaper.png". Delete the Wallpaper.html

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Hey could you like make a weather widget that could go somewhere in the theme?
    I don't know how to do this
    Maybe right next to the time on the right
    To be honest I'm not that good at coding. Sorry, I'd love to help, but I'd jack it all up. : )

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

coppernights (03-26-2009), rgray24 (06-10-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    I deleted the UI image so I could regain the call timer function. The problem i've encountered now is that I have this ugly backdrop on my lockscreen now. I was wondering if there was a way to remove it from the lockscreen while keeping still being able to see the phone call time?

open in new tab, copy and put it in UIImages
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-uilcdbackground.png  

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bonustokin (03-30-2009), justinrp (03-26-2009)

Thanks

No problem
    I'm sure runt or someone else could help us out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i changed some icons. heres some pics

I really like the inav milk theme. only problem is my status bar is still weird when i use a app.
    Ive tried a few of the "solutions" in this thread but none have worked Can anyone suggest anything to fix this please?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Copper...To remove the time and date, just delete the Wallpaper.html in the main folder. You'll find it in where the Wallpaper is and LockBackground is.
    Be careful and don't delete the "Wallpaper.png". Delete the Wallpaper.html

To be honest I'm not that good at coding. Sorry, I'd love to help, but I'd jack it all up. : )
    thanks ugly, you've helped me out a lot and it doesn't go unnoticed. here's a screenie of what i've got now. the only thing is the bottom border is covering up the dock.

Thanks

Hightlight the widget layer in photoshop, right-click and dupclicate the widget layer. Then deactivate one of the two widget layers. Highlight the other widget layer and take the eraser brush and erase that bottom bar. Then save your wallpaper.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

coppernights (03-26-2009)