Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie-anne View Post
    This still doesn't work for me! I love in London, UK could this be the reason why?

edited:

I have now sort of got it working......it now only has the "loading" screen up! What am I doing wrong?

I do live in the U.S. so I'm not sure. Sorry =(

This still doesn't work for me! I love in London, UK could this be the reason why?

edited:

I have now sort of got it working......it now only has the "loading" screen up! What am I doing wrong?
    You're in the right direction. You just have to activate your Wifi and respring.

Hope this helps.

@bagwis I am connected to my wifi constantly at home and it still doesn't work.

@FeArcoDy: May be its because I am not in the US! I have unticked it at the moment, so I don't have the weather in my side bar as its annoying me too much....but I will wait until someone has it that doesn't live in the US.

Thanks guys

@bagwis I am connected to my wifi constantly at home and it still doesn't work.

@FeArcoDy: May be its because I am not in the US! I have unticked it at the moment, so I don't have the weather in my side bar as its annoying me too much....but I will wait until someone has it that doesn't live in the US.

Thanks guys
    Hi Carrie,
    Don't use "London, UK" as your var locale instead "44418". This is the code of London. Also, use yahooweather. You can copy below and overwrite your configureMe.js in folder Vista Weather (1st)\Private. If you prefer Farenheit, use 'var isCelsuis = false'

// WeatherWidget.theme
    // Produced by Adam Watkins (StupidPupil)

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "44418" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false

// Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc.
    var useRealFeel = false //true|false

/*末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末*/
    //Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen
    var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    var enableLockScreen = false; //true|false [Currently, it is suggested that the lockScreen is disabled.]

// Supplied styles are 'originalBubble', 'myopia', 'iconOnly' and 'split'.
    // (Add your own to the CSS folder!)
    var stylesheetWall = 'myopia' //'originalBubble'|'myopia'|'iconOnly'|'split'|'oneL ine'
    var stylesheetLock = 'oneLine' //See above.

// The only supplied icon set is 'klear'
    // Images must follow the same naming schema as the 'klear' set (borrowed from KWeather)
    var iconSetWall = 'vista' //'klear'|'tango'|'vista'
    var iconExtWall = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.
    var iconSetLock = 'klear' //See above.
    var iconExtLock = '.png' //See above.

/*末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末*/

// The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Yahoo! Weather
    var source = 'yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

// Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 5 //Minutes

Default weather widget
    hi
    am in mumbai INDIA and my weather widget works

SSH into VISTA WEATHER / PRIVATE

and open configureme.js

there u ll find var locale -- i changed it to Mumbai , India

it works anywhere in the world

hope it helps

where did you get the 44418 digits from coz now its saying "fowler" - I don't even know where Fowler is? lol

We are nearly there!

where did you get the 44418 digits from coz now its saying "fowler" - I don't even know where Fowler is? lol

We are nearly there!
    HAHAHA! I just Googled it. Try this code: "UKXX0085". Promise this is it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bagwis For This Useful Post:

Carrie-anne (08-24-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by bagwis View Post
    HAHAHA! I just Googled it. Try this code: "UKXX0085". Promise this is it.
    YEAH...it worked! Now the theme is complete.

Thanks for your help really appreciate it.

YEAH...it worked! Now the theme is complete.

Thanks for your help really appreciate it.
    Your welcome. Not yet all done I guess. Call display still has bug. Doesn't show the call duration for incoming/outgoing calls and # type (if Home/Mobile, etc).

Tried this one but didn't work:
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    try editing the "lockbackground.html" in all folders. put a ";" behind the html so it should now read "lockbackground.html;" and that should solve your problems with the calls
    Also, iliveforbball didn't specifically mentioned what folder to edit or explain further. Hope somebody out there has a solution to this.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwis View Post
    Your welcome. Not yet all done I guess. Call display still has bug. Doesn't show the call duration for incoming/outgoing calls and # type (if Home/Mobile, etc).

Tried this one but didn't work:

Also, iliveforbball didn't specifically mentioned what folder to edit or explain further. Hope somebody out there has a solution to this.
    I didn't even notice the call bug!! I will let you know if I get the solution.

Does any one have the issue where the calender numbers and the picture slideshow are a bit off? if so i need help on fixing it. thanks guys

The picture slideshow is something you can adjust in Photoshop. Just pull the png from the folder and move it slightly.

Not sure what can be done with the calendar, if anything.

Thanks, ill have to look into that. which folder in the file would i have to look in? is there a sidebar folder?

Look at a couple of posts above jasmine and bagwis helped me with the calendar and photos, hope that helps
    Last edited by Carrie-anne; 08-28-2009 at 02:09 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrie-anne For This Useful Post:

GutterFace101 (08-28-2009)

Default Custom Icons
    If anyone has created custom app icons for this theme, you should hook everyone up and post a link on here. I will do so as soon as I get a few more created. I would like to know if I am wasting my time though and a more talented guy has already made an icon pack.

Cool Weather Display
    Well, you all have been a big help, and while sshing i figured out how to change weather display, cause i live in Tuscaloosa,Al not New York, Ny, but anyways here is what you do if you want your accurate weather in your town and proper display. ssh ur phone then go to private/var/stash/theme/vistaweather[1st]theme/private . Then click on configureMe.js Then find where it sats New York, Ny and replace it with your city and state and presto!!! ur done respring for changes to take affect

Here is my problem(s).

-The first row is running into the bar at the top.
    -The spacing between the icons on the left
    -The calender picture has just one number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0070.png  

helo

i just got this theme from cydia, everything seems to be working except the lockscreen, i dont even have one its just black, only the slider bar.

i tried to install via SSH, but when i follow the directions i cant get the folders into the correct order as directed, it auto organizes in windows and shows up out of order, would this make a difference?

Thanks

It look great man!!

Quote Originally Posted by supasekziaznboi View Post
    helo

i just got this theme from cydia, everything seems to be working except the lockscreen, i dont even have one its just black, only the slider bar.

i tried to install via SSH, but when i follow the directions i cant get the folders into the correct order as directed, it auto organizes in windows and shows up out of order, would this make a difference?
    You do not rearrange in Windows via FTP or SSH, but rather in Winterboard, just slide them up and down.. The other issue with the lockscreen is the lockscreenimage.html or whatever that file is, just rename the one in the weather app folder to anything via FTP and respring. It is mentioned several times in this thread, just read up on it a little here.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast