+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by GT Eye Hi, thanks everyone for the great job and help regarding this awesome theme My questions are: 1) Is there any way to change the background
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GT Eye View Post
    Hi, thanks everyone for the great job and help regarding this awesome theme

My questions are:

1) Is there any way to change the background without losing the weather widget?

2) Is there any way to put your own pictures in the photo widget?

Thanks!
    yes and yes

1) go into the vista weather folder and change the wallpaper there and in the vista perfection folder

2) go to the vista photo folder resize the pictures you want to 80x60 and rename as firstimage, picture2, picture3, picture4, picture5, picture6, picture7, picture8, and picture9

2. The Following User Says Thank You to n80r For This Useful Post:

caniac61906 (04-05-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n80r View Post
    yes and yes

1) go into the vista weather folder and change the wallpaper there and in the vista perfection folder

2) go to the vista photo folder resize the pictures you want to 80x60 and rename as firstimage, picture2, picture3, picture4, picture5, picture6, picture7, picture8, and picture9
    wow, I don't think anyone has ever been more helpful so quickly in my life. Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Shakalaka, where can I get that pic, and who is she?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

-hay i found a way to fix the calendar problem, ssh into /private/var/stash/Themes.IiznkQ/Vista Clock (3rd)/Widgets/Uhr/Sidebars and edit VistaSchwarz(neu).png.
    -to fix the lockscreen going black problem u wanna ssh into /private/var/stash/Themes.IiznkQ/Vista Weather (1st) copy the file that says lockbackground (u can delete it after words)and paste it in /private/var/stash/Themes.IiznkQ/VistaPerfection 4.0
    Hope this helped
    Last edited by ballerboybk; 08-15-2009 at 09:05 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i am having the same problem with calendar and lockscreen. i tried the formentioned fix for the lockscreen to no avail (assuming the file mentioned was supposed to be lockbackground.html). anyone else have luck with this? if so, let me know what i'm doing wrong. also, after looking at other successfully installed versions of vista perfection 4.0, the calendar problem seems to be the line spacing of the table and not the length of the calendar background. i tried making it longer, but it just ran into the photo widget and looked wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox_09 View Post
    i am having the same problem with calendar and lockscreen. i tried the formentioned fix for the lockscreen to no avail (assuming the file mentioned was supposed to be lockbackground.html). anyone else have luck with this? if so, let me know what i'm doing wrong. also, after looking at other successfully installed versions of vista perfection 4.0, the calendar problem seems to be the line spacing of the table and not the length of the calendar background. i tried making it longer, but it just ran into the photo widget and looked wrong.
    i just deleted the lockbackground.html file out of the vista weather (1st) folder and the lockscreen works. havent noticed any adverse effects from this action, yet. still havent figured out the calendar issue, though. i will repost when/if i do.
    Last edited by silverfox_09; 08-19-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    fixed the calendar issue

you need to edit the file caledar.js in the folder vista cal (2nd).theme/Private.
    find the phrase: cellspacing="4"
    and replace it with: style="border-spacing: 4px 1px"

tha's it. good luck everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0-img_0073.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to silverfox_09 For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (08-21-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

^^That totally worked. Thanks man.

And who asked about the wallpaper its on Zedge.net under iphone wallpaper section in babes category.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great theme a couple questions though, first does anyone know what I can edit in the widigets folders to unhide the actual iphone program icons. For example when the weather widget is active it hides the iphone weather program, same with clock, photos and calendar. This really bothers me because I would still like to access these programs. Is there a line in the java script I can edit that would unhide these icons while the widgets are active? Also this theme seems to hide all my icon lables, what can I do to bring them back? I'm using my own icons not the ones supplied with the text added so I was wondering what I can edit to bring back the lables.
    Thanks in advance

[Edit] Well I figured out the first part, I just had to delete the icons out of the icon folder in the widget directory. As for the second part about the missing labels I'm pretty sure it has to do with the info.plist found in the main theme directory. I deleted this file and rebooted but my labels still don't return. I've even tried changing the lne <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key> <string>color: Transparent</string> to white color instead, but my labels don't come back. Any ideas?
    Last edited by dondula; 08-21-2009 at 12:30 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

fixed the calendar issue

you need to edit the file caledar.js in the folder vista cal (2nd).theme/Private.

I am changing " edit the file caledar.js in the folder vista cal (2nd).theme/Private.
    " and its not working for me am I doing something wrong? I am getting so annoyed now!!!

Also is it true that the weather icon doens't work outside the US as I am doing London, UK and also the postcode and the weather sticks to New York!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrie-anne For This Useful Post:

jmgttown (09-21-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

one thing i havent been able to fix it the player on the lock screen the play/pause button jumps when you press it

Green Apple
    Thanks

fixed the calendar issue

First off, Hello everyone! New member here and a noob too!

I did the instruction I quoted and it fixed (a little?) of my calendar issue.
    I just tweaked it a bit too, changed the size font from 7 to 6 and everything fit perfectly!
    Thank you very much for sharing!

Anyone can help me how to change the clock using our own var locale? I live in
    Tokyo, Japan and weather seems not working beyond New York! T_T
    Appreciate any help/response.

Thanks in advance!

best regards,
    Jasmine
    Last edited by jasmine76; 08-21-2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: additional inquiry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My calender/photo seems to be messed up and I don't see a fix for it anywhere.

The problem is that under the calender is a black space of where the photo wiget should be.

I didn't see a fix so I'm just reposting.

Thanks =)
    Last edited by FeArCoDy; 08-22-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: rewording

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    First off, Hello everyone! New member here and a noob too!

I did the instruction I quoted and it fixed (a little?) of my calendar issue.
    I just tweaked it a bit too, changed the size font from 7 to 6 and everything fit perfectly!
    Thank you very much for sharing!

Anyone can help me how to change the clock using our own var locale? I live in
    Tokyo, Japan and weather seems not working beyond New York! T_T
    Appreciate any help/response.

Thanks in advance!

best regards,
    Jasmine
    where did you find the font? I think i could be blind! Cheers.

Also, I was watched a vid on Youtube on this theme and in the comments box someone had put that you can't change the weather outside of the US. I am having the same problem, I live in London UK!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie-anne View Post
    where did you find the font? I think i could be blind! Cheers.

Also, I was watched a vid on Youtube on this theme and in the comments box someone had put that you can't change the weather outside of the US. I am having the same problem, I live in London UK!

Hi! Its under vista cal(2nd).theme/Widget.html ( I edited the font size from 7 to 6, all of them. )
    I don't know tho if this will work for you but this was what i did with mine. After editing the file caledar.js in the folder vista cal(2nd).theme/Private >> cellspacing="4" replaced it with: style="border-spacing: 4px 1px"
    the result was this >>

So I opened up Widget as well and tried my luck there and it worked.

Good luck!
    Last edited by jasmine76; 08-22-2009 at 04:42 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasmine76 For This Useful Post:

Carrie-anne (08-22-2009), FeArCoDy (08-22-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi! Its under vista cal(2nd).theme/Widget.html ( I edited the font size from 7 to 6, all of them. )
    I don't know tho if this will work for you but this was what i did with mine. After editing the file caledar.js in the folder vista cal(2nd).theme/Private >> cellspacing="4" replaced it with: style="border-spacing: 4px 1px"
    the result was this >>

Good luck!
    BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT...Thanks for that all I need now is to get the weather working and them will be A*!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the result was this >>

Good luck!

all right, i did the first step with the cellspace=4 edit so my calendar is fixed but i still have the photo being off center. how do i fix it exactly?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FeArCoDy View Post
    all right, i did the first step with the cellspace=4 edit so my calendar is fixed but i still have the photo being off center. how do i fix it exactly?

Hi!

Fixing photo ; /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/Vista Photo(4th).theme/Widget.html(edit this portion), I changed the margin-top from 229 to 220..

<style>
    body {
    background-color: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px;
    height: 65px;
    margin-top: 220px

since I just need mine to move it on top to fit, I don't know with yours. You might need more editing besides margin-top but the idea is there.

Good luck! =)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmine76 For This Useful Post:

FeArCoDy (08-23-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FeArCoDy View Post
    I just deleted the image. I cant remember what its called now thats its gone! I now have in the photo themes (4) folder, the icon folder and first image, picture2, picture3, picture4, picture5, picture6, picture7, picture8, picture9 and widget html. (So whatever the extra .jpg is open it and if its a picture of the border then thats the one!!) The photos don't have the border round it but I don't mind that it is still cool. I have updated the pictures so I now have 9 pictures of my own showing instead of the default ones in the theme!

Hope that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie-anne View Post
    I just deleted the image. I cant remember what its called now thats its gone! I now have in the photo themes (4) folder, the icon folder and first image, picture2, picture3, picture4, picture5, picture6, picture7, picture8, picture9 and widget html. (So whatever the extra .jpg is open it and if its a picture of the border then thats the one!!) The photos don't have the border round it but I don't mind that it is still cool. I have updated the pictures so I now have 9 pictures of my own showing instead of the default ones in the theme!

Hope that makes sense?
    Also, has anyone been able to find out how to do the weather outside of the US??
    Last edited by Carrie-anne; 08-23-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok here is how to fix all the widget/lockscreen problems I know of.

Fixing photo ; /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/Vista Photo(4th).theme/Widget.html(edit this portion), Change margin top from 229 to 220.

Fixing Lockscreen: /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/Vista Weather (1st).theme/Private (and delete it)

Fixing Calendar: /private/var/stash/Themes.xxx/Vista Cal (2nd).theme/Private/calendar.js

Fixing Weather: /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/Vista Weather (1st).theme/Private/Sources

Go Into appleAccuweatherstolen.js then find (ctrl+f) zipcode=' <---type in YOUR 5-digit zip code
    (Still in Accuweatherstolen.js) go to the line under zipcode=' and it should say once again zipcode=' <----Type in YOUR 5 digit zip code
    Now access yahooWeather.js then find f&p=' <----Again type in your 5 digit zip code

(respring and wa-la!)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This still doesn't work for me! I love in London, UK could this be the reason why?

edited:

I have now sort of got it working......it now only has the "loading" screen up! What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Carrie-anne; 08-23-2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: added paragraph

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast