+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Is there any way to make any SMS application like SMS Touch appear like the Text icon found on the Task Bar? edit: nvm found out!, i SSH'd the icon
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there any way to make any SMS application like SMS Touch appear like the Text icon found on the Task Bar?

edit: nvm found out!, i SSH'd the icon back to my desktop and renamed the icon to the applications name.
    Last edited by Dontcare; 03-24-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks

i luv this theme
    but can some 1 tell me how to get that START button

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Create a folder and rename it to Start

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

will someone please help me step by step on how to install this theme? i am newbie here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol bro...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWkNoX_3bQ]YouTube - How to set up the Vista Perfection 4.0 theme for iPod touch and iPhone[/ame]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nicee but can it go on ipod touch too

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ya it goes on both ipod touch and iphone you get the text and wmp on iphone already but if you want those for ipod touch you hafta SSH Text icon out of the theme and rename it to a texting application i.e Textfree and for WMP you hafta get the mobilemusicplayer flip from cydia

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

are we going to have a 4.5 soon or are you going to be done with vista themes for now?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default sidebar is off and sms icon
    Can anyone explain how to fix my sidebar? The white portion of my calendar's background should be vertically longer so that the last row of dates can be seen.

This is causing the the background of the photo widget to be off as well. are the background's to these widgets icons that I can re-download... or are they code generated because I cant find when hooked up via SSH.

Also, how do I bound my the sms icon to vista perfection's text icon? I'd like to place it in the taskbar if it'll fit.

Appreciate any feedback.. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0-iphone-002.png  
    Last edited by boggy98; 07-09-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boggy98 View Post
    Can anyone explain how to fix my sidebar? The white portion of my calendar's background should be vertically longer so that the last row of dates can be seen.

This is causing the the background of the photo widget to be off as well. are the background's to these widgets icons that I can re-download... or are they code generated because I cant find when hooked up via SSH.

Also, how do I bound my the sms icon to vista perfection's text icon? I'd like to place it in the taskbar if it'll fit.

post your files and i'll see what i can do
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Of course.. Thanks. Which files do you need?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem, my Text.png file is not set to the themes icon but to the stock Text.png checked the icon folder through SSH and it is named correctly any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0-photo.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tvo03 View Post
    I have the same problem, my Text.png file is not set to the themes icon but to the stock Text.png checked the icon folder through SSH and it is named correctly any help?
    rename text.png to messages.png

Of course.. Thanks. Which files do you need?
    just give me the whole thing.
    Last edited by mysteryskater125; 07-10-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Thanks

my calender and picture thing below it is not alligned? and i did not change anything on it i just did what it told me to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0-photo.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    my calender and picture thing below it is not alligned? and i did not change anything on it i just did what it told me to do.
    I actually have this same problem.
    Even better than that...if I apply the photo and calendar parts of this theme, my lock screen complete goes away. Just black with the time and the unlock "fingerprint" thingie. Everything is gone. Anyone have any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Still no in call duration ?
    hi all ..

need help .. this theme is fantastic but DOES NOT show the duration when in the call ... or under the contact name used to display CALLING ... and the time used to come up when connected

i believe even WHODIE asked the same question but is unresovled

any solution ?

thanx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SithGorilla View Post
    I actually have this same problem.
    Even better than that...if I apply the photo and calendar parts of this theme, my lock screen complete goes away. Just black with the time and the unlock "fingerprint" thingie. Everything is gone. Anyone have any ideas?
    I have the exact same problem. Calendar and photo part doesn't align and the lockscreen is completely gone black with only the fingerprint scanner. Someone please help me out here.

Also a problem I am having is when I change it to user wallpaper in winterboard to change the stock wallpaper however even though the wallpaper changes the weather widget to the right disappears. Even though its under there and opens when I click the spot but just cant see it for some reason.

Someone please help me out with these issues.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 08-08-2009 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok so after hours and hours of searching around and messing with the ssh I was able to figure out most of my problems except for my calendar one. I really need someone to help me out here. I am posting a screen shot of what calendar problem I am talking about for anyone who's not sure. If this is too hard or whatever and someone can tell me how to get the orange widget thing with only today's date showing and get rid of this messed up calendar it would be equally good. I would be happy with either/or but it just really bugs me the way it is right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0-img_0239.png  
    Last edited by shakalaka; 08-08-2009 at 01:36 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im having the same problem with the calendar..
    i guess i'll just wait till sumone solve the problem..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, thanks everyone for the great job and help regarding this awesome theme

My questions are:

1) Is there any way to change the background without losing the weather widget?

2) Is there any way to put your own pictures in the photo widget?

Thanks!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast