Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 147

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0

  1. #61
    Is there any way to make any SMS application like SMS Touch appear like the Text icon found on the Task Bar?

    edit: nvm found out!, i SSH'd the icon back to my desktop and renamed the icon to the applications name.
    Last edited by Dontcare; 03-24-2009 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #62
    i luv this theme
    but can some 1 tell me how to get that START button

  3. #63
    Create a folder and rename it to Start

  4. #64
    will someone please help me step by step on how to install this theme? i am newbie here

  5. #65
    lol bro...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWkNoX_3bQ]YouTube - How to set up the Vista Perfection 4.0 theme for iPod touch and iPhone[/ame]

  6. #66
    nicee but can it go on ipod touch too

  7. #67
    ya it goes on both ipod touch and iphone you get the text and wmp on iphone already but if you want those for ipod touch you hafta SSH Text icon out of the theme and rename it to a texting application i.e Textfree and for WMP you hafta get the mobilemusicplayer flip from cydia

  8. #68
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    are we going to have a 4.5 soon or are you going to be done with vista themes for now?

  9. #69
    Default sidebar is off and sms icon
    Can anyone explain how to fix my sidebar? The white portion of my calendar's background should be vertically longer so that the last row of dates can be seen.

    This is causing the the background of the photo widget to be off as well. are the background's to these widgets icons that I can re-download... or are they code generated because I cant find when hooked up via SSH.

    Also, how do I bound my the sms icon to vista perfection's text icon? I'd like to place it in the taskbar if it'll fit.

    Appreciate any feedback.. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-002.png  
    Last edited by boggy98; 07-09-2009 at 09:45 PM.

  10. #70
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boggy98 View Post
    Can anyone explain how to fix my sidebar? The white portion of my calendar's background should be vertically longer so that the last row of dates can be seen.

    This is causing the the background of the photo widget to be off as well. are the background's to these widgets icons that I can re-download... or are they code generated because I cant find when hooked up via SSH.

    Also, how do I bound my the sms icon to vista perfection's text icon? I'd like to place it in the taskbar if it'll fit.

    Appreciate any feedback.. thanks
    post your files and i'll see what i can do
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

  11. #71
    Of course.. Thanks. Which files do you need?

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by boggy98 View Post
    Can anyone explain how to fix my sidebar? The white portion of my calendar's background should be vertically longer so that the last row of dates can be seen.

    This is causing the the background of the photo widget to be off as well. are the background's to these widgets icons that I can re-download... or are they code generated because I cant find when hooked up via SSH.

    Also, how do I bound my the sms icon to vista perfection's text icon? I'd like to place it in the taskbar if it'll fit.

    Appreciate any feedback.. thanks
    I have the same problem, my Text.png file is not set to the themes icon but to the stock Text.png checked the icon folder through SSH and it is named correctly any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

  13. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tvo03 View Post
    I have the same problem, my Text.png file is not set to the themes icon but to the stock Text.png checked the icon folder through SSH and it is named correctly any help?
    rename text.png to messages.png

    Quote Originally Posted by boggy98 View Post
    Of course.. Thanks. Which files do you need?
    just give me the whole thing.
    Last edited by mysteryskater125; 07-10-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

  14. #74
    my calender and picture thing below it is not alligned? and i did not change anything on it i just did what it told me to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    my calender and picture thing below it is not alligned? and i did not change anything on it i just did what it told me to do.
    I actually have this same problem.
    Even better than that...if I apply the photo and calendar parts of this theme, my lock screen complete goes away. Just black with the time and the unlock "fingerprint" thingie. Everything is gone. Anyone have any ideas?

  16. #76
    Default Still no in call duration ?
    hi all ..

    need help .. this theme is fantastic but DOES NOT show the duration when in the call ... or under the contact name used to display CALLING ... and the time used to come up when connected

    i believe even WHODIE asked the same question but is unresovled

    any solution ?

    thanx

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by SithGorilla View Post
    I actually have this same problem.
    Even better than that...if I apply the photo and calendar parts of this theme, my lock screen complete goes away. Just black with the time and the unlock "fingerprint" thingie. Everything is gone. Anyone have any ideas?
    I have the exact same problem. Calendar and photo part doesn't align and the lockscreen is completely gone black with only the fingerprint scanner. Someone please help me out here.

    Also a problem I am having is when I change it to user wallpaper in winterboard to change the stock wallpaper however even though the wallpaper changes the weather widget to the right disappears. Even though its under there and opens when I click the spot but just cant see it for some reason.

    Someone please help me out with these issues.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 08-08-2009 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #78
    Ok so after hours and hours of searching around and messing with the ssh I was able to figure out most of my problems except for my calendar one. I really need someone to help me out here. I am posting a screen shot of what calendar problem I am talking about for anyone who's not sure. If this is too hard or whatever and someone can tell me how to get the orange widget thing with only today's date showing and get rid of this messed up calendar it would be equally good. I would be happy with either/or but it just really bugs me the way it is right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0239.png  
    Last edited by shakalaka; 08-08-2009 at 02:36 PM.

  19. #79
    im having the same problem with the calendar..
    i guess i'll just wait till sumone solve the problem..

  20. #80
    Hi, thanks everyone for the great job and help regarding this awesome theme

    My questions are:

    1) Is there any way to change the background without losing the weather widget?

    2) Is there any way to put your own pictures in the photo widget?

    Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •