+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Is there anyway to change the city that the weather icon displays?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there anyway to change the city that the weather icon displays?
    Last edited by Matt24; 03-03-2009 at 08:19 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

great looking theme ebl....what size do I need to make my icons for them to fit the theme. 60X79 doesn't work too well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

To whom it may concern,

In response to my downloading, installing and configuring Vista Perfection 4.0 (by the way this theme rocks...but elby I'm sure you know that). I have a couple of questions on the product that I've not been able to figure out myself, most of which speaks to the UI.

On your posted images you have sidebar with a "weather" icon, and a "calendar" icon...but for some reason or another these icons aren't working for me at least in the sense of them refreshing.

Let me explain.....the calendar icon (the one you have shown in your images) is blank on my phone, (in other words it doesnt show any dates) and when I touch it, it opens safari, as a matter of fact when I touch anything on the sidebar it opens safari....not sure why, but figured you might be able to provide some insight to this.

The weather icon is doing something very similar in terms of my setting my location but the icon not displaying the correct temperature, time or images....I live on the east coast, and we just had a snow storm....at the time of my writing this its 8:30pm but the image states that its sunny and 73 degrees....any ideas?

One last thing, the image that you have posted shows on the lower left hand corner shows the start menu, and double carrots, but mine shows quick launch icons....how do I get it to display the double carrots?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.....and once again thanks for suhc a nice product.

Shannon

Thanks

Ok I'm realizing that the icons take a bit more effort than just shrinking them. Anyone with PhotoShop gonna start an icon request thread. (Smaller icons with lettering beneath?) Pleaaassse... :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im a noob here. can you guyz help me help to get this work? when i activated the theme the icons are everywhere and 1 blank icon showed up. I dont know how to get this to work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

EDIT: I fixed it!
    what i did was put the actual calender background in the wallpaper and the dates and all that showed up just fine

I'm confused, how did you change the calendar background....would you mind providing a step bt step to this process?

Thanks

What's up with the time missing when a call is in progress!! This SUCKS!! Can someone fix this?? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Such a sweet looking theme, question is how did the start menu in ebl's screenshot get looking like that, mine looks nothing like it.

Also where has Installer gone? Mine seems to have vanished and what is the limewire icon supposed to be for?

Cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shannon.harvey View Post
    EDIT: I fixed it!
    what i did was put the actual calender background in the wallpaper and the dates and all that showed up just fine

I'm confused, how did you change the calendar background....would you mind providing a step bt step to this process?
    the calander background (the white notebook looking icon) is actually in the clock widget, and instead of being behind all the dates and stuff (the actual text on the icon), it shows up behind the icon. so you fix this by taking the calender icon and photo shopping it into the wallpaper (i attached a picture of it), and clearing the place the old calender icon used to be. i know its kind of confusing, but this is just a way i saw to get around the problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** VistaPerfection 4.0-wallpaper.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice To Know...But With My Not Having a Copy Of PS...I Must Ask, Would You Mind Sending Me a Copy Of Your Background Image?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow, ebl & doreen really did a great job on theses vista looking themes...but i have to agree, whoadie's comment, this theme is missing the time when receiving and making a call...but besides that...i love it!!! Looking forward for updates...thx ebl!!!

NOTE: BY THE WAY, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE FOR PHONE ICON TO BE A NICE LOOKING iPhone...
    Last edited by blakroz; 03-05-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: FORGOT MY NOTE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shannon.harvey View Post
    Nice To Know...But With My Not Having a Copy Of PS...I Must Ask, Would You Mind Sending Me a Copy Of Your Background Image?
    just use the wallpaper i posted. but dont put it in the VistaPerfection 4.0 file. delete the wallpaper in that one and put the new one in the weather widget.

Thanks

This is a first! Never seen one of EBL's themes fall off like this!!! WOW!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

I put my theme on the back burner (I was trying to incorp moonphase into mine) but when you released yours I pretty much tossed mine out the window for a while but I have to finish that up as I promised a few ppl I would.

But I love your theme ebl great work and attention to detail, I'm enjoying all the other elements you busted your behind skinning (specially enjoying the category start menu extremely clean!)

Thanks again for all your hard work it's appreciated...

Thanks

can someone plz tell me how i get this to work

i have downloaded it but not sure where to put the files

someone plz tell me i have been looking for a download link to this theme for ages

Thanks

just get disk aid and put it in library/themes

there is also a cydia download

Thanks

ok i downloaded it from cydia and installed it

all is perfectly fine

but how do i get the start menu

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I put my theme on the back burner (I was trying to incorp moonphase into mine) but when you released yours I pretty much tossed mine out the window for a while but I have to finish that up as I promised a few ppl I would.

But I love your theme ebl great work and attention to detail, I'm enjoying all the other elements you busted your behind skinning (specially enjoying the category start menu extremely clean!)

Thanks again for all your hard work it's appreciated...
    hey doreen my start menu is not working and i dont know why i followed all the directions... any insight?? Also.....

Another thing I wanted to do was add a contacts folder icon from vista computer for the address book icon.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Well you're in the right thread but you're asking the wrong person since you mean "ebl" not me. I have nothing to do w/ his masterpiece so I don't know why you're asking me?

Thanks

Anyone been able to get a second hand on the clock?