Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] 3G Storm Keyboard

Thanks

You can't.... read!

im guessing all i need to do to get this on mine is to ssh this to my winterboard folder ??
    In Apple We Hack

Thanks

Sure why not....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Greatest thread ever

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

j.dstasio (08-27-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    Sure why not....
    I can't stop laughing!!!!

amazing

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Its too bad because this was my favorite keyboard

hey i can't get this keyboard to appear on my 3GS, can someone plz help, i've tried the one posted here and the one on cydia, moved it to the top of winterboard but still can't get it to show up!

The problem you are having is that keyboard skins do not work through winterboard since firmware 3.0. The only way you can get a skinned keyboard is by using a third party application like iAccess to provide a work-around. It is not the same as having it skinned through winterboard either

Hope that helps

It's more complicated than that. If you want to know all the details about keyboards in 3.x, read this:

The state of keyboard modding in FW 3.x

While you need iAcces or iTypeFastR, you can still skin through WinterBoard and while not all specialty keyboards are supported by these apps, the standard text input keyboards are skinned and functional. I would even argue that iAcces keyboards (iAcces 3 at least) are better than Apple's. The dual function numeric keyboard is brilliant.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    It's more complicated than that. If you want to know all the details about keyboards in 3.x, read this:

The state of keyboard modding in FW 3.x

While you need iAcces or iTypeFastR, you can still skin through WinterBoard and while not all specialty keyboards are supported by these apps, the standard text input keyboards are skinned and functional. I would even argue that iAcces keyboards (iAcces 3 at least) are better than Apple's. The dual function numeric keyboard is brilliant.
    You would argue with anything you possibly could. Your name makes me cringe.... lmao

Default Cydia?
    I'm stuck at work for 12 hours tonight and can't SSH into my phone. Does this happen to be in a repository? Thanks

I'm stuck at work for 12 hours tonight and can't SSH into my phone. Does this happen to be in a repository? Thanks
    Last edited by cortland1998; 12-30-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You would argue with anything you possibly could. Your name makes me cringe.... lmao
    I'm not arguing at all. Just providing a bit more context and a link to a much more detailed description in case the poster wants to understand the issue. Your post did not help, because it made it sound as if iAcces is a "work-around". It's not. It's the only mechanism to have skinned keyboards and while it's not perfect, it's perfectly usable. I would use it even if unskinned.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why don't keyboards work on the 3.1.2 O.S.?

nevermind stupid me didn't read through the whole forum
    Last edited by xredis300x; 01-05-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default keyboard?
    not working on my 3.1.3...help??

Quote Originally Posted by wateverko View Post
    not working on my 3.1.3...help??
    Keyboard skins dont work any more man. There is a trick to get them to work but imo its not worth it.

You just bumped a really old topic

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

My bad. Jus read somewhere that it's still active. Is jus a really cool keyboard tho 

Lol at people reading five posts above.
    Payton.Penn

lol this thread( the last page, i mean) is a fail.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234