Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Is anyone else's temperature on the sidebar weather icon way off? Mine's reads 48 degrees F on the sidebar when it says 21 degrees F on my wallpaper and 21 degrees F in the actual application.

Maybe its because I'm using MyWeather instead? Don't know if that would make a difference, but where does the 48 even come from? Where is it pulling the temperature from?
    Both my Weather Wallpaper feed and the iPhone's Default Weather app both use the yahoo feed and most likely your MyWeather app is pulling from a diff feed which will not only give you a diff temp but diff temp updates as well...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well signing off for now everyone. Thanks again for all the help and to Doreen for one simply GREAT Theme. can't wait to see peoples mods.

But when I click on MyWeather it says the current temperature is 22 degrees, not 48 like it says on the icon.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Hmm then I think you should contact Stimpy and report it so he can fix the issue you can contact him directly over here, he really responds quickly and does fast updates too, great dev! I don't quite know Celcius but maybe you have a conflict where your app is showing Celsius and your icon is showing Fahrenheit?

MacThemes Forum / [MS Extension] WeatherIcon 1.4.2

for those requesting Custom Sidebar Icons i will be/and have been making icons for some time now also send in requests and i will see what i can do.

here is what i have done so far some of them can be reanmed also to suite your needs like bejive also this is how i have arragned my apps so that they will not cover the weather writing and picture. I am also thinking of changing the app pictures to see through logos so that you can have more apps on one page and still see the widget.

let me know what you think

UPDATED ADDED A BEEJIVE SIDE BAR

kind of "simple looking" but hey i couldnt find any awsome looking bee pictures

A Windows Media Player Side Bar app for you

also doreen Your Lockscreen theme and Wallpaper theme wont work togethger its either one or the other :S if you have the lockscreen weather on top the wallpaper goes black but if you have the wallpaper screen on top the lockscreen is black....bummer
    Last edited by AverageMan; 02-01-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AverageMan View Post
    for those requesting Custom Sidebar Icons i will be/and have been making icons for some time now also send in requests and i will see what i can do.
    I just made this thread and I came here to post it and I saw this post..

IT MUST BE FATE

SIDEBAR ICON REQUESTS
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post3186091
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

I would like to see category icons on the sidebar (rather than where the blank icons are). For people who have a decent number of apps there is no way they'll all fit if you only put 4 icons per page, minus Mail.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather have a digital clock instead of analog..
    Is there a way to do that?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

But when I click on MyWeather it says the current temperature is 22 degrees, not 48 like it says on the icon.
    to fix this this go into the vistablissweather.theme/Private

open up configure me and cahnge this setting

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false

MUST BE TRUE TO SHOW CELCIUS

that will fix your problem it is none of the dev's fault infact they were smart to put that in there so taht you have the option for both

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    I would rather have a digital clock instead of analog..
    Is there a way to do that?
    a person could have an analog clock but.... that would involve creating an anolog live time app which i don not know how to do

I would like to see category icons on the sidebar (rather than where the blank icons are). For people who have a decent number of apps there is no way they'll all fit if you only put 4 icons per page, minus Mail.
    hey i have it set up so taht i have 6 apps on the page iand the 4 side bar apps it shows the weather image and the writing at the bottom

and I have never moded Category icons but thats not to say that i cant start

EDIT ADDING LATEST ICONS

also for those who want more then 4 icons per page set it up like this

that way you maximize your useable space on the page

ADDED APPS FOLDER AND GAMES FOLDER MORE TO COME TOMARROW!!!!!

also note taht i made 4 different coppies of the files so that you can place them anywhere in the dock as apposed to just one spot, but i need to fix the others and update them for that purpose too
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AverageMan; 01-26-2009 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Fixed YoutTube Icon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AverageMan For This Useful Post:

mr.sparky (01-26-2009), Troy_Hatton (01-26-2009)

I already have it on false and I know its not the dev's fault, I never blamed them lol. And its not a Celsius problem because 20 degrees F is not equal to 48 degrees C

I already have it on false and I know its not the dev's fault, I never blamed them lol. And its not a Celsius problem because 20 degrees F is not equal to 48 degrees C
    ah well then you will probably have to go to the dev then :P

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hello, beautiful theme! I have just one question. I installed via cydia and went by the directions on the info page correctly, everything is fine except for the weather icon has not changed. Any suggestions?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi9769 View Post
    Hello, beautiful theme! I have just one question. I installed via cydia and went by the directions on the info page correctly, everything is fine except for the weather icon has not changed. Any suggestions?

Thx
    i take no credit for this theme Doreen is the mastermind behhind all this i am simply contributing to the theme by adding Sidebar Apps that people request

as for your problem did you first install the weathericon from the source she installed once you install taht click on it respring then click it again and then click Doreens weather mod and respring.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AverageMan For This Useful Post:

Jaholibop (02-19-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageMan View Post
    i take no credit for this theme Doreen is the mastermind behhind all this i am simply contributing to the theme by adding Sidebar Apps that people request

as for your problem did you first install the weathericon from the source she installed once you install taht click on it respring then click it again and then click Doreens weather mod and respring.
    This is what i have in winterboard after install through cydia

Weather Icon
    Vista Bliss Weather
    Vista Bliss Weather Icon
    Vista Bliss Blank
    Live Time Clock
    24hr Vista Bliss

is there a different order i should be enabling these?

Default Just Installed & Setup
    And I wanted to say what an awesome job that ya did with the theme n widgets, looks great and was easy enough for a SSH noob to do, thanks again

Default awesome
    awesome job! just one quick question could someone make an icon that would fit into the bottom saying SMS PLEASE I tried but failed horribly.

on a quick side note for those who use Celsius and it's -00 "double digits" it put the numbers at the bottom of the icon it looks outta place koz the - sign is next to where the numbers would be. Is there a way to fix that?
    Last edited by Chosen14u; 01-26-2009 at 05:08 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MikeYuse0406's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an awesome theme. I would like to know if there is a way I can pplay with the HTML or theme order so that I can get the 24-hour-wallpaper and the weather together on my springboard. I tried selecting both and place them both on top only the one on the very top is the one that actually works. Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

This is an awesome theme. I would like to know if there is a way I can pplay with the HTML or theme order so that I can get the 24-hour-wallpaper and the weather together on my springboard. I tried selecting both and place them both on top only the one on the very top is the one that actually works. Can someone help me please?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MikeYuse0406; 01-26-2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    /

I don't really consider them amazing (but that is nice to hear) and yup that would be me, it sure was "alot" easier for me to skin the PPC than it is to skin the iPhone!
    They are amazing...It's too bad, the iPhone is not more forgiving to skin. Wisbar never really seemed to impact the resources of the phone (maybe storage...but most phones you could add a SD card) as much as skinning the iphone does. I'd love to play around with this but Winterboard and the such, seem to eat up memory and slow things down. Plus if you screw something up on the iPhone you frequently have to start over from scratch.... I really miss Sprite Backup...it was like Acronis True Image.....I could mess around and mess around and if I hosed something up, then I could just re-apply the image and be back to where I was this morning.

Good to see you here, and glad to see you are doing such wonderful things with the iPhone. Maybe I'll get the nerve to do it soon.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Dorreen..

quick question.. where can I get that wallpaper you originally had in the preview for this theme.. looked like bliss with a sunset? How would I replace it with the changing weather theme background that is on there now? I want to make sure the realtime weather icon on the sidebar does not dissapear
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Doreen. how do you get the clock to work. I only have a face, no hands or anything.

Also, whenever I try to install weathericon app, Cydia says reloading data and it won't install it.
    Last edited by Zehlek; 01-26-2009 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast