Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

lol these posts are getting confusing to read because of edits. Thanks for your help Doreen I was able to find the right name. I was wondering if you knew how to remove the page indicators at the bottom of each page though? This theme would look better, IMO, if they weren't there

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

I made some transparent page indicators right now but I cannot try them on my phone since I can't seem to connect to it atm.

Please unzip this and drop the whole folder inside my theme directory and respring and tell me if this works okay. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

jsharpe (01-25-2009), mr.sparky (01-25-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I made some transparent page indicators right now but I cannot try them on my phone since I can't seem to connect to it atm.

Please unzip this and drop the whole folder inside my theme directory and respring and tell me if this works okay. Thanks
    what does this do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i just hope someone can make more side bar icons for different apps, like one for safari, cydia,winterboard,and maybe like BeeJive or settings etc etc or maybe post a tutorial on how to make them

Thanks

Awesome, thanks again they work perfectly! I also extended the width of the mail icon you made by 1 pixel so that it would align up with the rest of the sidebar. I attached the image below and feel free to use it in the official download, its your file anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail.png  

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    what does this do?
    i opened it and i see 2 files the same and i opened it and i didn't see anything of the picture... is it insivisble?

what does this do?
    This makes the page indicators (the little white rectangles) at the bottom of each page disappear.

i opened it and i see 2 files the same and i opened it and i didn't see anything of the picture... is it insivisble?
    yes they're invisible. that's their purpose, to make the page indicators "disappear".
    Last edited by jsharpe; 01-25-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i installed it and they are still on mine even after respring the page indicators are still there. any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    This makes the page indicators (the little white rectangles) at the bottom of each page disappear.

yes they're invisible. that's their purpose, to make the page indicators "disappear".
    u mean to disappear the rectangle when u slide the screen?
    I like it... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jay21fire View Post
    i just hope someone can make more side bar icons for different apps, like one for safari, cydia,winterboard,and maybe like BeeJive or settings etc etc or maybe post a tutorial on how to make them

Thanks
    Fixing Sidebar Icons just realised that if you dont make it so that there is one "clock.png Calender.png Weather.png and notes.png" then your custom made icons wont match like the front page

so make sure that when your using Doreens Templates that you use at LEAST ONE OF EACH!!!!! Template file (clock.png Calender.png Weather.png and notes.png) with exception to mail cause that one doesnt change

they also have to be arranged in this specific order Clock, Calander, weather, Notes.

in my case im using WinterBoard, Cydia, Palringo, Settings
    (Clock, Calander, weather, Notes)
    Last edited by AverageMan; 01-25-2009 at 11:12 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AverageMan For This Useful Post:

Jaholibop (02-19-2009)

Doreen is it possible to make your weather widget work on the lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay21fire View Post
    i installed it and they are still on mine even after respring the page indicators are still there. any ideas.
    Did you install it properly? Put it right inside VistaBlissWeather.theme? You have to put the WHOLE folder inside, including the Ullimages folder. Also make sure VistaBlissWeather.theme is on the top of your Winterboard.

Thanks

Aswome AverageMan i like them. Good thinking.

Yeah Jsharpe i dropped the whole Uimages folder into the vistablissweather theme folder and its on top of my winterboard and they are still there
    Last edited by Jay21fire; 01-25-2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AverageMan View Post
    Doreen is it possible to make your weather widget work on the lockscreen?
    You can edit the configureMe.js file to make it work on your lockscreen but it won't look good on the lockscreen since it was not made for it (some of the clouds got cut off by the sidebar when I designed them for the sidebar) but try my Beach Lockscreen. (cuz it was made for the Lockscreen)

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...d-revised.html

Thanks

AverageMan any chance of making sidebar icons for apps like
    Safari,Beejive,Appstore, and like a folder for Apps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Awesome, thanks again they work perfectly! I also extended the width of the mail icon you made by 1 pixel so that it would align up with the rest of the sidebar. I attached the image below and feel free to use it in the official download, its your file anyway.
    Can you please zip up that image and post the .zip file cuz for some reason I cannot grab the image transparently. and when I attempted to resize it I still get the same gap.

Thank you jsharpe.

This should work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Perfect! Thanks!

Is anyone else's temperature on the sidebar weather icon way off? Mine's reads 48 degrees F on the sidebar when it says 21 degrees F on my wallpaper and 21 degrees F in the actual application.

Maybe its because I'm using MyWeather instead? Don't know if that would make a difference, but where does the 48 even come from? Where is it pulling the temperature from?

Thanks

Mine was off too. i was using TWC"the weather channel" but i'm using default again with this theme.
    But mine said it too and i opened it up and forgot to change the weather to my local area.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast