+ Reply
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1082

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey Thanks Radar......... I know you guys are busy........... THANKS again for the girection
    Thanks

Hey Thanks Radar.........

I know you guys are busy...........

THANKS again for the girection

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Its possible to combine the two all you have to do is rename the "wallpaper.html" that is inside ebl's "weather(1st)" folder to "widget.html". make sure that the wallpaper.png is deleted in that folder. And If there is an additional wallpaper.png in ebl's win per7ection.theme folder then delete that one too.

then make sure your winterboard looks something like mine.
    If you need further assistance look at ice9812's post on the windows per7ection release thread pg 5.

Here are the pictures to prove it can be done.....
    That is exactly what I had in mind...there is only one problem...I like your dock better than mine...thanks a ton for the help..!

Its possible to combine the two all you have to do is rename the "wallpaper.html" that is inside ebl's "weather(1st)" folder to "widget.html". make sure that the wallpaper.png is deleted in that folder. And If there is an additional wallpaper.png in ebl's win per7ection.theme folder then delete that one too.

then make sure your winterboard looks something like mine.
    If you need further assistance look at ice9812's post on the windows per7ection release thread pg 5.

Here are the pictures to prove it can be done.....
    If I rename wallpaper.html to widget.html what do I do with the original widget.html?
    Edit: Everything worked perfectly except my weather widget died? Any idea what I did wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-img_0006-1-.png   Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-img_0008-1-.png  
    Last edited by Jaholibop; 03-18-2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im not exactly sure but I can guess....

Download the link from ice9812's post and replace your widget.html with his inside your weathersidbar (1st) folder. Hopefully that will work.

And I got most of the icons on my dock from a mod devize made of doreens theme(THANKS). just put in "vista bliss mod" in search and there should be a link that says "windows 7 [vista bliss mod]"

good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

Jaholibop (03-19-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Im not exactly sure but I can guess....

Download the link from ice9812's post and replace your widget.html with his inside your weathersidbar (1st) folder. Hopefully that will work.

And I got most of the icons on my dock from a mod devize made of doreens theme(THANKS). just put in "vista bliss mod" in search and there should be a link that says "windows 7 [vista bliss mod]"

good luck
    Tried that...still have a dead widget...on another note...I remember trying to do this to have the rotating wallpaper and it killed my weather widget everytime....any other ideas that I can try?
    Thanks again...

Thanks

hey guys i he been out of the loop for sometime now infact i just seemed to have dropped off the face of modmyi in general but i am not dead, my computer has a virus and i have no means of adding to this theme or change anything for that matter.

anyways just letting people know my situation.

AverageMan

Thanks

Anyone having issues using the moonphase theme. It seems like that the overlay of the sun or moon just pops up when it pleases. Right now the weather on phone says "partly Cloudy and its sunny out and its not showin any sun. i have all three of the themes with same zip code

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Dooren, where in the clock code can I edit the center of the hour/minute hands? It cant get it to line up in the center of the clock. Also same goes for the calender date text. I'm using a different calender icon and was wondering if there is a place where I can edit the side of the day and date to fit the icon im using. any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

You can edit the .plist files on both of those but it's no picnic in the park when it comes to the clock...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I set my tempature so its in celcius and it is, but except the little weather icon says the tempeture in fareneiht, how do i fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You can edit the .plist files on both of those but it's no picnic in the park when it comes to the clock...
    I was afraid you were going to say that. Would you be able to help me identify atleast which line of code is for the hour/minute/second hand placement? I'll do the rest by trial and error.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radarlove63 View Post
    Blik,
    go to http://www.accuweather.com/ and input your zipcode.
    Your sunrise sunset times will show for today. Adjust your numbers to be as close as possible.
    For now this imperfect solution is all we have.

I may have found someone that can help so we can use the actual sunset and sunrise times without having to go into the file and change it. This might take a little bit as our schedules are pretty busy.
    We are still are on own to figure this coding out. Javascript is not the flavor of choice with my friends. Some things translate and some don't.
    I will be off this project for a bit due to travel requirements. I will try to post my request again to other sites/forums and see if something comes up. I am not 100 percent sure that using the local sunrise sunset times will actually work as I had originally thought. It really depends on what Yahoo determines when the night time and daytime images should be displayed.

Thanks

geting mid5sum error when downloading vista bliss from cydia. any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joseruinyc View Post
    geting mid5sum error when downloading vista bliss from cydia. any ideas?
    Just try it again

I had this happen as well but give it a few minutes and try it again....it should work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

<array>
    <dict>
    <key>type</key>
    <string>hand</string>
    <key>source</key>
    <string>hour</string>
    <key>color</key>
    <array>
    <real>0</real><real>0</real><real>0</real><real>1</real>
    </array>
    <key>origin</key>
    <array>
    <real>28.5</real><real>28.5</real>
    </array>
    <key>points</key>
    <array>
    <real>0.0</real><real>-23</real>
    <real>2.5</real><real>0.0</real>
    <real>-2.5</real><real>0.0</real>
    </array>

Can you tell me what do the values in the last array represent? I've lined up each part so its in the middle of my edited clock however my clock hands are longer at the top of the hour than they are at the bottom of the hour. Any idea why this is happening?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Very nice, thanx!!

Thanks

What happened to Vista Bliss? Why was it left to die?!! Doreen! Please wake up!

Thanks

I agree...I have been using this theme with Moonphase....
    updates Doreen?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Hi you guys! It's so nice to see there is still ppl using and interested in my theme. The reason I've not been active lately is cuz of my job. I will be tied up until July or so and then when things lighten up on me I'm sure I will get the itch to come out and play again. I miss it alot it's just that I've no time atm.

But I will be back don't worry cuz I'm an iPhoneaholic and can't seem to break the habit so I'm hopeless!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Partie (04-26-2009)

Thanks

Cool Doreen.........Yeah this theme is the MOST useful to me as it is great having the weather on home screen and the apps I use most on the Sidebar............

Thanks

Got bored and started messing around again. I have full HD Interactive weather on my lock screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-photo.jpg