Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1082

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkPlum View Post
    Hello, I need some help with this theme...
    I have an iPod Touch so the dock looks a little bit awquard, so I had to change it... Nevertheless, I couldn't manage with the weather icon... it just didn't show up, although in WB I have this order:

And this is what it looks like (the temperature on the top has shown when I went to Settings-->Weather Icon but I don't know if it's properly configured...

When I try to reach 'configureme' in WinSCP, I can't find the proper folder it seems. (I've downloaded the theme from Cydia, since the link here didn't work for me...) The only relevant folder I find is named "VistaSidebar Weather Icon", and when I open it, there is no file titled 'configureme.js', only a sub-folder named "Bundles", in which I can't find anything apart from different pictures.

And also, how did you put the 'notes' icon? It didn't show up for me either...

Can anyone help?
    Ok, Try to set it up as close as you can to this:
    Load up your themes but do not select, you should set up similar to this in winterboard:

After that set up your blank icons and your regular icons similar to this:
    (My clock is setup to be "hard coded to the what you see on the picture. You should probably see a white face black border for the original)
    Once you have that set up set up winter board either as Doreen posted or as mine ( the "Overlay adjusted" is just the same as Overlays I just modded mine to be a bit higher, it has not been checked to verify all weather icon positions will fall properly on the screen).

If you have problems with the configureMe.js files I suggest moving them over to your desktop and checking them out there. It's a bit easier than trying to do it through your ssh. Just copy the files back to your iPhone when you are done.
    Because I have done some mods this would be my result

Just get your icons to line up where you actually want them in the dock and you should be good.

For Doreen,
    Whew, I was so scared for about an hour today thinking I screwed up getting back to a jailbroken phone. I really don't know what I did wrong. But after following your steps I am back in business,

THANKS.
    For those that may read this and have never jailbroken(and you are here why? LOL), you can't possibly understand what it would mean to lose that. ( oh yeah I was scared.)

Thank you Radarlove63 for your reply! I've figured out why I couldn't see the weather and notes icons (because they were put in categories and I couldn't possibly see them on SB). However, with this:

If you have problems with the configureMe.js files I suggest moving them over to your desktop and checking them out there. It's a bit easier than trying to do it through your ssh.
    Actually, I can't find the configureMe.js anywhere. I go via WinSCP to Library-->Themes-->VistaBliss Sidebar Weather but there is only a folder called "Bundles" with a lot of images and no file named configureMe.js:

Any ideas as to what might have happened? Thanks again...

Can someone help?

In Cydia there was an update to live weather, STUPID me i did it

it turned it into this............

PLEASE HELP

No-one knows how to get my weather ICON back?

Hopefully someone can help
    Last edited by Blik; 03-16-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey some help please,
    I was wondering i am using the moonphase theme from doreen the one with the Overlays, MoonphaseWithSun, MoonPhraseWeatherWalls.
    I have noticed when th weather is Fair the sun isn't showing up is it supposed to.

Also when i go into the MoonPhaseWeatherWalls via mobilefinder or ssh amd go into private and then icon sets then moonphaseweatherWalls the icons are numbered like 0.gif 1.gif etc etc, i noticed that after the number 1.ig it goes to 10.gif, and from 2-9 are all scattered throughout the icon set folder is that normal.

I just noticed went through all the icon sets and all the numbers are like that it says 0.gif, 1.gif then goes right to 10 is this supposed to be like that
    Last edited by Jay21fire; 03-16-2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Jay.........Mine looks the same as yours.....but mine works when it is Fair

Here is a screenhot....

NOW Please someone help with my sidebar Weather Icon.........I deleted the weather.png and now it shows this.......but I need it fixed

Okay, I've managed to figure out how to fix the weather WITHOUT configureMe.js which didn't exist... (if anyone encounters the same problem, here is the solution): I simply dragged the city I wanted the temperature to show on the weather icon in front of every other city I had in the Weather App... And that was all!! As simple as that...

If anyone knows how to remove the titles under the apps... greatly appreciated

OK, I deleted everything thru SSH and rebooted my IPhone.........

Went back and downloaded the Moonphase again and put the 3 in correct order....

And still get the same result as my previous picture.

Weather icon doesn't work

Anyone have time to help?

Blik,
    I've downloaded it and installed it from Cydia. Why don't you try that? The weather icon shows normally.

Clock,

Downloaded from Cydia and selected in Winterboard

Still doesn't work...........What is up with my weather

IF I press it it brings up the weather but why is it BLANK??

I have re-installed the weather icon 2.0.3

still nothing.....

Anyone have IDEAS??

Can someone tell me where the Weather.icon 2.0.3 is located so I ca edit the plist, so I can get it to show up

Thanks
    Last edited by Blik; 03-16-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

hey Blik what is the code you use to post pictures on this site if i have the pic i want to post on photobucket

this is what my fair weather wallpaper looks like using Doreen's moonphase, no sun is showing and the right side of the wallpaper looks different any idea what is going on
    Last edited by Jay21fire; 03-17-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Use the IMAGE CODE

[IMG] with the http in between these 2 IMG [/IMG]

Thanks

This is what my wallpaper looks like with no sun and the right looks weird any idea

my above pic is using Doreen's moonphase theme
    Last edited by Jay21fire; 03-17-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaholibop View Post
    Doreen,
    I absolutely love your weather backgrounds that change with the weather...LOVE it! However I am a big fan of the win7 theme that has the fixed vista sidebar and what not....is there a way to combine the two to make one perfect theme (in my opinion )
    So this is what my desktop currently looks like....It would be awesome to have the weather in the background instead of a looping bunch of vista pictures....

Its possible to combine the two all you have to do is rename the "wallpaper.html" that is inside ebl's "weather(1st)" folder to "widget.html". make sure that the wallpaper.png is deleted in that folder. And If there is an additional wallpaper.png in ebl's win per7ection.theme folder then delete that one too.

then make sure your winterboard looks something like mine.
    If you need further assistance look at ice9812's post on the windows per7ection release thread pg 5.

Here are the pictures to prove it can be done.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme-screenshots-1.png   -theme-screenshots-2.png   -001.png  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

Jaholibop (03-18-2009)

Looks great ilive

Nicely done

Is there anyway to change the time on sunrise and sunset. The hour ahead makes the sun and moon off sync. Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCiX View Post
    Is there anyway to change the time on sunrise and sunset. The hour ahead makes the sun and moon off sync. Just wondering?
    Within The MoonPhase With Sun theme under \Private\Sources is the appleAccuweatherStolen.js

You can change the parameters of the when the moon displays by opening the file using any text editor. Change to suit when you want the moon to display.

Code:
    (hours >= 6 && hours <= 19)
    Due to refresh timing you may not see the changeover exactly on the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by radarlove63 View Post
    Within The MoonPhase With Sun theme under PrivateSources is the appleAccuweatherStolen.js

You can change the parameters of the when the moon displays by opening the file using any text editor. Change to suit when you want the moon to display.

Code:
    (hours >= 6 && hours <= 19)
    Due to refresh timing you may not see the changeover exactly on the hour.

Thanks Radar.....So I am in Central Time Zone..Should I change the 6 to a 7?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,188 Posts

Jay, sorry for the delay I just answered a few pm's and I can't get to everyones but for those of you using the Moonphase if your weather is looking funny, keep in mind that particular theme is a (3) parter which means you need to go inside all the folders and update the locale in the configureMe.js so the backgrounds and the overlay weather condition are all using the same location okay...

Thanks

Thanks Doreen that worked i didn't have the OVERLAYS one with my zip

Quote Originally Posted by Blik View Post
    Thanks Radar.....So I am in Central Time Zone..Should I change the 6 to a 7?

Thanks
    Blik,
    go to http://www.accuweather.com/ and input your zipcode.
    Your sunrise sunset times will show for today. Adjust your numbers to be as close as possible.
    For now this imperfect solution is all we have.

I may have found someone that can help so we can use the actual sunset and sunrise times without having to go into the file and change it. This might take a little bit as our schedules are pretty busy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to radarlove63 For This Useful Post:

Blik (03-18-2009)

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast