+ Reply
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
This looks flawless! Wow, can't wait to try this out. Ever thought of converting this to windows 7 after your done? Everyones been wanting that theme for a while. Good
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This looks flawless! Wow, can't wait to try this out. Ever thought of converting this to windows 7 after your done? Everyones been wanting that theme for a while. Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

I don't really know much at all about windows 7 so I doubt it but isn't ebl releasing one soon? I thought he was.

barsoverbeats those look outstanding! Get to work on the icons! hehe =)

uglyboygq don't worry I plan on releasing this theme w/ blank icons so you can completely customize everything about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I don't really know much at all about windows 7 so I doubt it but isn't ebl releasing one soon? I thought he was.

barsoverbeats those look outstanding! Get to work on the icons! hehe =)

uglyboygq don't worry I plan on releasing this theme w/ blank icons so you can completely customize everything about it.
    Thanks, I will get to work on the icons!! i am glad to see you guys like em, I also whipped up a 5 icon dock if needed

My wife is not going to like it but I am going to whip up a whole icon set and then I will share the PSD and will take requests....I may end up opening an Icon thread at that point!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-sbdockbg.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 01-22-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks

Okay what I'm going to do is release the Blank version of this theme which will look like this until you take the images out and edit them w/ your own images on top of the icons:

So here is that file for now... VistaBlissBlankTheme.zip

Note: you need to create (12) blanks to hold the icons for this theme on the right okay (most of you are already familiar w/ "iBlanks" available off of Cydia.

Then on Sunday I will release the theme that I'm making for myself which has the changing walls (It's after 9:30pm so you can see how the wall and theme looks as of now w/ the images I've designed, I still need to overlay my bottom dock icons w/ text but the theme is fully working:

Last edited by Doreen; 01-22-2009 at 10:43 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Setiaden (02-01-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone keda51's Avatar
    Thanks

Found these barsoverbeats. I think they look great. might give you some ideas.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-picture016.png   Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-pic006.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

umm Doreen... when u release the theme... will it come with icons? or do we have to put our own in?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

lookin hot dorreen. I'm not to hot with making icons. Any chance you can make 2 different mms icons .. one for the taskbar and one for the bottom sidebar?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    umm Doreen... when u release the theme... will it come with icons? or do we have to put our own in?
    I already got kicked out of another forum of which I will be nice and not mentiion their name (but it has the word mac in the url) hehe

Just cuz they "thought" of the word copyright so I won't be releasing any icons that are not customized here either which means I'm hoping you guys can help out and do some icon sets for this theme but put your own twist on them so you don't run into any problems as well.

zinjen what do you want on the icon? you'd have to post the image and let me know where you want it placed okay.

Uh oh it's after 10:00 and the wallpaper changed *tease* tease*

And I'm playing but since I've got enough of this completed I'll toss this up for you as well give me a few mins cuz I won't be available tomorrow and that give you guys a day to play w/ it okay?

Note: I still need to customize the bottom dock icons, complete the set of weather icons for the sidebar (but you guys can use your own for now) and also improve the 24 hour walls, and work on the "weather" changing walls (as a separate set of bg walls)

Okay here is the theme but remember be nice cuz I'm not done yet! VistaBliss.theme.zip

And here is the 24 hour walls: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rz2jnmjxwcm drop both unzipped folders in your Winterboard themes folder and drag the 24 hour wallpaper theme "On Top" of the VistaBliss theme okay and uncheck it if you don't want the 24 hour walls but just the theme itself.
    Last edited by Doreen; 01-22-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (01-22-2009), spintek (01-22-2009), uglyboygq (01-23-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

a few questions, are going to make different sidebar icons? like photos? and weather?

and is it possible to make the weather app photo cycle through different weather? for examle a picture of sunny weather to rain to windy etc.?

im no good with coding but would a neat idea to impliment depending on the weather in your area

PS looking sweet

Thanks

Default 5 icon dock
    here is a 5 icon dock edited....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-sbdockbg.png  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Very nice!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Its really good work!!! Respect

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default my wallpaper
    I already got kicked out of another forum of which I will be nice and not mentiion their name (but it has the word mac in the url) hehe

Just cuz they "thought" of the word copyright so I won't be releasing any icons that are not customized here either which means I'm hoping you guys can help out and do some icon sets for this theme but put your own twist on them so you don't run into any problems as well.

zinjen what do you want on the icon? you'd have to post the image and let me know where you want it placed okay.

And I'm playing but since I've got enough of this completed I'll toss this up for you as well give me a few mins cuz I won't be available tomorrow and that give you guys a day to play w/ it okay?

Note: I still need to customize the bottom dock icons, complete the set of weather icons for the sidebar (but you guys can use your own for now) and also improve the 24 hour walls, and work on the "weather" changing walls (as a separate set of bg walls)

Okay here is the theme but remember be nice cuz I'm not done yet! VistaBliss.theme.zip

And here is the 24 hour walls: 24hrVistaBliss.zip drop both unzipped folders in your Winterboard themes folder and drag the 24 hour wallpaper theme "On Top" of the VistaBliss theme okay and uncheck it if you don't want the 24 hour walls but just the theme itself.
    does not change to the correct weather outside..it shows the regular wallpaper..and i have it checked

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corzradio View Post
    does not change to the correct weather outside..it shows the regular wallpaper..and i have it checked
    That is because Doreen stated that it is a 24-Hour clock that changes with the sun and moon, not the weather wallpapers. so it will not change with the weather, only the time.

Also... do these 24 hour wallpapers use data (a/k/a internet usage) to change the walls or does it simply an internal thing?
    I feel like when I had a 24 hour wallpaper on before it was using up my data time...

Thanks

so doreen do we still get like the weather, mail, clock, start button icons with the theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

mashimarowu----->

Thanks

And here is the 24 hour walls: 24hrVistaBliss.zip drop both unzipped folders in your Winterboard themes folder and drag the 24 hour wallpaper theme "On Top" of the VistaBliss theme okay and uncheck it if you don't want the 24 hour walls but just the theme itself.
    Hi Dorreen,

This is what I meant.. I circled the icon that you made from your old theme including the Mail icon. Instead of saying "You Have Mail".. i wanted something like "You have Text Messages" or something like that .

Let me know if you can accomodate brother!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar-vista-bliss.png  
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here is a 5 icon dock edited....
    Those are nice man.. You should stretch them in length to fit tho.. just my 2 cents. Any chance you can post these until dorreen gets around to posting his? thanks in advance.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Okay now that these extremely skilled ppl have made live working
    Doreen. That looks simply amazing. Are you the same Doreen that used to make amazing Skins over at Wisbar Advance for the PPC?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Those are nice man.. You should stretch them in length to fit tho.. just my 2 cents. Any chance you can post these until dorreen gets around to posting his? thanks in advance.

I was going to stretch the dock but I decided that I don't want vista theme but a vista inspired theme....I have started already I will be opening a new thread with some teasers tonight!!! I will be using the icon style that I posted earlier... You got me started Doreen!!!