Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

Hey can someone please post the different dock icons that have an image as well as text (instead just text like the default dock)? I have Text, iPod, and Mail as my 3 dock icons. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lil'wes View Post
    mail is not lined up with the others is it normal?
    I posted an updated mail icon image in one of the first few pages of this thread. I increased the width so that its even with the rest of the sidebar
    Last edited by jsharpe; 01-31-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

jsharpe:i dont know how i can do it can you help me please

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

Got this working through the ssh thing as Cydia didnt work for me (tried about 5 times)
    Works well except every time I press one of the invisable apps on the main screen it starts up iBlank (any way to stop this?)
    Also I would like to shorten the text (or change )where mine has Sydney partly cloudy then deg.
    Any one point where to change with what.I know its in vistablissweather.css but I dont know what fonts and size to change to (im happy with whats on now just needs to be tighter to see all the text)
    Last question:Any way to put the text back on the other apps?
    My signiture? Whats that...............

I'd like to thank Doreen for all the hard work and effort that's gone into making this great theme and to point out that she must have the patience of a saint to deal with all the questions that are more often than not already answered in previous pages or in the readme.

im a little confused as to how to get the dev's weather icon to "go away" or "disapear" cause it keeps overwriting your pictures itried using those blank daytime and night time backgrounds byt they dont seem to be working

is it possible to make a calender widget that runs in the lower half of the screen where there are no weather icons? i am in no way code savvy (i can alter text size and color woohoo)
    Last edited by AverageMan; 01-31-2009 at 11:08 PM.

look nice,try it now

iPhone? More like MyPhone keda51's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Glass Icons and a dock
    As requested here are the few Glass Folder Icons I have made or borrowed from Microsoft's Vista theme. I take no credit for any that are property of Microsoft and the rest I med myself .

Also included is a very close rendition to the current Vista taskbar used as a hard dock for the iPhone. To use it, make your dock icons clear. USE THE SEARCH feature on the forums to find blank icons.

I work full time, go to school full time and train martial arts as well. Many of you need to realize that a majority of people doing work on these themes do not have time to lead everyone every step of the way into the iPhone's customization process. Take pride in researching and learning yourself these things and then learn the true meaning of the hard work put in by these folks that are releasing such revolutionary themes and coding. No disrespect to anyone intended, just a hope that this will inspire some to step up and become the future pioneers in an ongoing and growing community.

I will probably not release the new Windows 7 clear dock or new icons I'm working on. They will be part of a new project that will probably be out soon.

Again /bow and /respect to Doreen and everyone here who puts forth such selfless effort to help everyone enjoy such beautiful themes and features.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png   -photo-7-.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

cant we install it directly from cydia

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mslide View Post
    cant we install it directly from cydia
    Its there and about 18 meg as its bundled with the other apps you need but I kept getting error messages about 5 times at the end.
    Might be an update since yesterday?
    My signiture? Whats that...............

mslide:yes you can

mail is not lined up with the others is it normal?
    Last edited by lil'wes; 02-01-2009 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Is your temperature in Celsius? Just wondering...

Also, do you mind posting your lockscreen wallpaper? I think it looks awesome.
    Hi so here is the lockscreen for you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilalaune For This Useful Post:

jsharpe (02-01-2009)

Default help please
    i have problem when i want to download "liveclock" on cydia this marks me "size match" if someone can help me please

Unhappy liveclock not working ono your theme!
    Doreen, your theme is awesome. I have enjoyed your creativity since the lakeridge software forum days. I've tried to install livetime (now liveclock) a bunch of times in the past and it still just isn't working. it does install and you can see the optional theme on winterboard (now liveclock black) and once selected it supposedly changes the old icon to a blank icon , however the hands are just behind the icon only when pressed and wiggling, can you see them, I've tried multiple combinations in winterboard, putting it ahead of my theme, etc, (before with other themes and now that I have it, with your theme) if I try vista blank, you can see the hands (as it is transparent) but otherwise you can't. I've posted in the liveclock thread but got no answer, thought you might help me, or anybody that reads this thread, please. anyways, I've searched all over for a solution and nothing, please help.

I also can't properly display the changing weather icon to update regularly. I don't need the changing weather wallpaper as I like to have my own background pic, what's the hierarchichal order it should be in? I am also, waiting anxiously for your update to make it to cydia, as it's just easier to download and install.

oh, as per your instructions, I downloaded iblank but it isn't working, odd as I've seen it work before, thus I had to download 30 blanks option from cydia and even though I erase them, they come back after a respring.

sorry to clutter you with so many questions, I honestly hope you can shed a light on my various issues, thank you so much in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,194 Posts

Thank you iPhellix, I believe that after you install "LiveTimeClock" you check it off to "activate it" then respring and then you go back into WinterBoard and "Uncheck it" so the theme will not overlay ontop of mine.

Therefore your winterboard themes should be in this order to work:

1. VistaBlissWeatherIcon.theme
    2. VistaBlissWeather.theme

And nothing else cept whatever icon theme you're using for your springboard and/or Keyboard themes etc.
    Please try this and let me know cuz I'm getting alot of mails about this and I don't have this problem.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Doreen how are you making out with the update for the theme. No rush i'm just wondering

Thanks

Hi Jay it will be "today" but check back in a few hours okay I want to "try" to cover everything and not forget something okay.

Doreen,

Could you please guide me as to which image i hve to change to use a picture of my home town in the background image of this theme.

i love it.

Here is another screenshot with a working slideshow widget, found the code here on MMI but had to figure out how to edit it, to be able to move the pictures to a new location.
    Also redid all the icons to get a perfect lineup to each other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5.png  
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

toawkanavngthded (02-25-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by keda51 View Post

I work full time, go to school full time and train martial arts as well. Many of you need to realize that a majority of people doing work on these themes do not have time to lead everyone every step of the way into the iPhone's customization process. Take pride in researching and learning yourself these things and then learn the true meaning of the hard work put in by these folks that are releasing such revolutionary themes and coding. No disrespect to anyone intended, just a hope that this will inspire some to step up and become the future pioneers in an ongoing and growing community.
    How do you work full time and go to school full time?
    Last edited by jsharpe; 02-01-2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goody72 View Post
    Doreen,

Could you please guide me as to which image i hve to change to use a picture of my home town in the background image of this theme.

i love it.
    Just make a new folder and then make a copy of:

1. Icon folder
    2. The Info.plist File
    3. The StatusBar.png
    4. The Dock
    5. UIImages folder

And drop them into your new folder along w/ your own wallpaper and select it in Winterboard and respring.

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    Here is another screenshot with a working slideshow widget, found the code here on MMI but had to figure out how to edit it, to be able to move the pictures to a new location.
    Also redid all the icons to get a perfect lineup to each other.
    There you go! Looks good iBlade...

Alot of mails from males asking me to please remove the Eggs, Milk, Bread text on the Notes app on the Sidebar so this will be the new Sticky Note on the Sidebar (and I've done alternate colors as well)

Last edited by Doreen; 02-01-2009 at 04:17 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Jay21fire (02-01-2009)

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast