+ Reply
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss w/ working Gadgets on SideBar

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi Doreen, Love your work. As an aside, are you the same Doreen that did the PPC bliss theme ? If so, it's amazing to see them side by side
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Doreen,

Love your work. As an aside, are you the same Doreen that did the PPC bliss theme? If so, it's amazing to see them side by side aye! My how times have changed.

Keep up the good work!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote: "as for your problem did you first install the weathericon from the source she installed once you install taht click on it respring then click it again and then click Doreens weather mod and respring".

I don't quit understand this...I'm sorry guys...but this is like by far the best theme I've seen. I think I got everything done but the background is all black. How do I install weathericon from the source when I already installed it from Cydia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    if any has some categories images for the sidebar do you mind posting them up?
    hey in the vista bliss icon request i have a categories (main app) sidebar icon

Apps icon and Gaming icon and i am adding a misc app icon very soon

Quote Originally Posted by WooTek View Post
    Quote: "as for your problem did you first install the weathericon from the source she installed once you install taht click on it respring then click it again and then click Doreens weather mod and respring".

I don't quit understand this...I'm sorry guys...but this is like by far the best theme I've seen. I think I got everything done but the background is all black. How do I install weathericon from the source when I already installed it from Cydia.
    ok so go into Winterboard click the weather theme you installed via Cydia exit Winerboard so it will respring then go back into Winterboard check the same weather app and then check Doreens weather theme and it sohould run properly.

also make sure that the weather theme IS ON THE TOP OF THE LIST or it wont show and disable any lockscreen weather apps they conflict with doreens wallpaper weather
    Last edited by AverageMan; 01-26-2009 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks

Hey Doreen do you mind posting up just the Mail icon? I want to use it to create another icon but I am having trouble cropping the image out. Thanks

UPDATE: Actually do you mind posting up the Notes and Settings icons also?
    Last edited by jsharpe; 01-27-2009 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Hey Doreen do you mind posting up just the Mail icon? I want to use it to create another icon but I am having trouble cropping the image out. Thanks

UPDATE: Actually do you mind posting up the Notes and Settings icons also?
    they should be up on the first page

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job and great theme. But I have one problome here. I have three citys in my weather icon from nefor installing this theme. Now the problome is that the icon desplays the first city temp on it and I can't chaing it or delete it. Every time I chry to chIng the city or deltat it I'll one back after I respeing my phone. It's stuck on those three citys and I can't get red of them to have only one.
    Any ideas plaese ?

Thanks

My windows 7 mod..
    Last edited by devize; 01-27-2009 at 08:03 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

Navec245 (01-27-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    My windows 7 mod..
    nice theme thanx for ur good work Doreen.

hi devize can u put ur icons on your dock? thanx..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i hav trouble with reconizing the weather of my place. i am in italy, so, what i have to write on the " "?? my zip code is in italy, 62010. thx

Thanks

Here's the windows 7 version with the windows 7 dock and icons and the updated Vista Bliss weather theme. This'll get rid of the sidebar look because windows 7 doesn't have it anymore.

Just go into winterboard and tick windows 7 iphone theme and vista bliss weather theme and there you go. You'll also need the 5 icon dock because it doesn't look like windows 7 with only 4 dock icons. If u plan on using it with 4 dock icons you will see the show desktop button on the taskbar that gets squished when you ave 5 docks. I guess I can add it to an icon but I can't be bothered lol

This theme also includes full ui themes like windows media player etc. I gathered them from other themes so if you don't want them simply delete them from the bundles folder in the theme

Download link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8sstk
    If anyone wants to edit or add to it then feel free to, remember to credit doreen for the orignal theme

and btw can anybody tell me how to post those big looking screenshots

Edit: first link accidentally included my soccerball slider so I just put a new link lol
    Last edited by devize; 01-27-2009 at 06:23 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

phuongtthao (01-27-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanx devize but which folder did u put at the top? viste bliss weather theme or windowns7iphone theme?
    Last edited by phuongtthao; 01-27-2009 at 06:28 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys. Please I need help. After installing this theme I can't chaing the location int weather app at all. I have three cityes and it's stuck on that. I can't add any more and I can't remove any at all. It's a nasty bug and I would like to fix it.
    The weather icon reads off of the first city and it not the city that I'm In. Again I can't seem to chaing it.
    Any help will do

Thanks doreen

Thanks
    thanks doreen. nice theme!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phuongtthao View Post
    thanx devize
    no problem, you'll probably notice you now have a soccerball slider so delete the telephony folder in bundles or you can download my updated link if you don't like it. I forgot I had that in there.

I really like the win 7 theme, I'm using windows 7 on my computer now, those icons are straight copies from my computer.

I worked out how to make them full size yay. The image looks blurry but on my iphone everything is crystal clear (everything is screenshots from my computer so they should be).

PS windows 7 is a pretty good OS if anyone wants to try it out
    Last edited by devize; 01-27-2009 at 06:38 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default WinSCP - Unknown Acrynim
    Hi Doreen

I'm not an advanced iPhone user so please bear with me here.

I managed to install the apps needed, incl. the 12 blanks but then I got horribly lost when you used the term WinSCP. What is this?..When I clicked on the vistabliss weathericon.theme.zip file on the forum page it takes me to mediafire.com and when I click the file it asks my to login. Is this file supposed to be download to my Mac or PC first and then uploaded through an app WinSCP?...how do I get the file/s

Help me...your theme looks fantastic and I'd love to use it....

Alex

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phuongtthao View Post
    but which folder did u put at the top? viste bliss weather theme or windowns7iphone theme?
    What do you mean which folder at the top? In winterboard windows 7 iphone theme is on the top. All you need to do is put vista bliss weather and windows 7 iphone into the themes directory via ssh and then tick them in winterboard and it should work fine, it did for me.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Doreen

I'm not an advanced iPhone user so please bear with me here.

I managed to install the apps needed, incl. the 12 blanks but then I got horribly lost when you used the term WinSCP. What is this?..When I clicked on the vistabliss weathericon.theme.zip file on the forum page it takes me to mediafire.com and when I click the file it asks my to login. Is this file supposed to be download to my Mac or PC first and then uploaded through an app WinSCP?...how do I get the file/s

Help me...your theme looks fantastic and I'd love to use it....

Alex
    Winscp is a program for windows that is used to transfer files to the iphone from the computer and vice versa through wifi. You need to download a program from cydia called OpenSSH. Winscp takes some time to work out and get used to so I'd suggest looking for the theme through cydia. Go into cydia and search for vista bliss and download it, then tick the themes in winterboard and there you go.
    Last edited by devize; 01-27-2009 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default WinSCP - Unknown Acrynim
    Hi Doreen,

Okay so I googled it and figured it out...pretty impressive, however I do not have the themes folder under Library but do have the winterboard app.??

Alex
    Last edited by alex.inventdigital; 01-27-2009 at 07:22 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Doreen,

Okay so I googled it and figured it out...pretty impressive, however I do not have the themes folder under Library but do have the winterboard app.??

Alex
    if you are using a pc (winSCP)
    you are looking for /private/var/stash

and you'll see a folder called Themes

I hope that helps
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

There are many Library folders in the iphone directory. You have to keep clicking the 2 dots (..) until you get to the root directory (/ <root>). You'll know when your on the root directory when nothing happens when you click the 2 dots (..). Once your at the root directory go to library and the themes folder should now be there.

I would suggest just downloading the theme through cydia, its much easier and does all the work for you. All you need to do is click the theme in winterboard and your done. Winscp can take a while to master

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

You guys are all very welcome and it's a great reward to see sooo many ppl enjoying the theme! I will try to help out on the weekend cuz I really did not expect to be getting so many emails (they are coming off of Cydia) and it's just "impossible" to answer them all so I'll really try to work on that readme file and answer alot more questions in that and update the theme file by "Sunday" okay...

Thanks again you guys and the best payback for me is seeing you guys not only enjoying my theme but seeing you guys all helping each other out w/ this theme (I really mean that)