Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Red Ace - Complete GUI

Progress! I got bored of making graphics today, and decided to get the keypad screen functional. I'm glad I did, because I learned a lot. Anyway, just FYI

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any new updates?

*fingers crossed*

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This is by far the nicest theme I have seen (probably has had the most time and professionalism put into it) and it's not even done yet! Themes are the main reason I jailbroke my phone to begin with. If this doesn't let Apple see the light for the need for themes I am not sure what will. These would easily sell for 5-10 bucks a pop in the Appstore if Apple would allow it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

No new screens to show you yet, but I have been working on getting the graphics I've created working on the phone. I have a feeling I'll be going back and forth between these two tasks. Graphics for a few days, getting them working for a few days.

Also, I've been looking through the folders, and I am beginning to suspect that the full release of this skin may take longer than originally planned. Rest assured that I will release the skin mid-january regardless of my progress. If it's not finished, I'll just continue working on it and updating it.

*necromancer voice* That is all for nooooooooooooooooow! *necromancer voice*

(one gold star for whoever knows that reference )

UPDATE: 7th Jan. 2008

I've been busy this past week looking for work, and now that I've found a full time job, work on the theme is going to go slower. Because of that, I will at least try to get a basic functional theme ready for release by January 15th, and then release updates as they come. I am still determined to make this a complete GUI replacement, it will just take a bit longer now.

Proserpine

No new screens yet, because I'm still working on getting things functional

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proserpine View Post

*necromancer voice* That is all for nooooooooooooooooow! *necromancer voice*

(one gold star for whoever knows that reference )

Chronicals of Riddick?

BTW, your theme looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait until everything is done. It will without a doubt be the hottest theme out there.
    This is my iPhone. There are many like it but this one is mine. My iPhone is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my iPhone is useless. Without my iPhone I am useless.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! This is killer. I'm a HUGE fan of cards (a collector of sorts...) and this is right up my alley.

Very slick! Thanks for all the updates. Far too often great themes start and don't get finished or updated. Keep it up!

Forgive me becuase I skimmed through the thread, but are there icons for this theme? Will you be taking requests? I know it's a GUI replacment and the PlainJane icons would go well along with others, but with your graphic skills, I hope to see more!

@Bigperm26: Thanks for the compliments Yes, I will be making all original icons, but I haven't started yet. Work on the theme will be completed eventually, but lately I've been busy with training at work (and all the homework they're giving me), so there will be a lull in updates for a bit.

Tomorrow I'm going to release a beta version so you can use the keypad, and some other stuff, and tell me what you think

@Amirica: Nope Keep guessing *chuckle*

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

You go girl.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proserpine View Post

@Amirica: Nope Keep guessing *chuckle*

World of Warcraft?
    This is my iPhone. There are many like it but this one is mine. My iPhone is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my iPhone is useless. Without my iPhone I am useless.

Quote Originally Posted by amirica View Post
    World of Warcraft?
    Nope

Thanks

Hey Proserpine, any update on the project?

Thanks

Hey Proserpine,

I believe I'm gonna really dig this theme. I love what you have done so far and cannot wait to see it on my phone. Give me a hint on what your icons are gonna look like. Thanks for taking the time to really do this thing right. J

Thanks

wow, looks like its gonna be a real nice theme. I no there are a lot of bad themes out there, but this looks like it might be a keeper for a while.
    My new download/upload

awesome job, hope to see it soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    You go girl.
    +1

looks great! cant wait to see it.

any update on the ETA?

Thanks

Hi Proserpine- any updates on your progress?

is this project now dead? where is Proserpine?

Hi everyone,

I am SO SORRY for being absent for so long! My new job has been very stressful, and I have had to spend a lot of time at home studying, because I have had to learn so much, so quickly. With work, and moving soon, and other things in my life, I may not get back to this project for a while.

If anyone wants the PSD file, send me an email, and I'll send it to you.

[email protected]

Sorry to disappoint In future, I will finish a project before announcing it :P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast