Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Fallout 3 Pipboy 3000 Theme in 4 colors

this is not true... lol

Ok, I've done everything you said and I've jailbroken my iPod Touch 2G 3.1.2 with blackra1n, so now how in hell do I download this theme? (The green pipboy one)

So how do I install this theme (The green pipboy one)

Don't worry, Ive done it with my own initiative, thank you though

Sorry to post agin, but where is the icons folder to do the addon packs
    Last edited by cadbuyking; 11-24-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Problem with SSH
    I'm a little bit new to jailbreaking, jailbroke my ipod a while back but decided it was sapping my battery so i switched back but now i'm back into it again.

Whenever i try to put the Green Theme into my ipod, it says it is downloading the items up until item 334, which is Default_Percent_%.png, and then it just stops. I am using a program called Fugu, and depositing the themes into /private/var/stash/Themes/ (worked before, so no problems there i hope), but it just won't work. I have tried Cyberduck and for some reason it just won't work for me, so I'm hoping its just some setting i have to turn off in my ipod.

Somebody please help!

Great theme. Big Fallout fan...

I made some changes and made my own icons. Here is my modified version (new lock screen, new icons, new dock, new keyboard):

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ard-theme.html

cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theorie_pipboy3k_preview.jpg  
    Last edited by theorie; 01-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.

hey, im ok with all this SSH stuff, but im having problems cause my ipod doesnt have the Library/Themes directory... it stops at Library. I tried creating another folder, but nothing worked... im not too sure what to do... any help plz?

You need to head back to the root directory.

This is a pretty solid theme, I can see putting in some time picking the icons I want.

yeah, i found out how to work it out, now im pretty good at customizing it the way i want to. thx anyway :P

ok so i've tried to follow the post to a t but keep coming up short. so i jailbroke my ipod touch 2g 2.2.1...down loaded openssh, sbsettings, winterboard, and i have iphonebrowser on my pc...just cant seen to transfer the pipboy green theme to my ipod...well i did get it transfered once but when i went in winterboard it showed but didn't apply once i respringed...just cant seem to get it to work i've read over the fourms like 3 times and i feel lost...i also downloaded putty did the whole root alpine thing but is was like a dos mode program so i cant just drag the file and drop it in thier...any assistance would help out so very much...

I got the pipboy theme to work but now I keep getting this message about method http died any thoughts?

Default Im dumb I guess
    Hey how do I use this theme?

Default Help
    thats an awsome theme but i was wonderin if you could send me insrutions on how to install it on my touch

How do you install this on my iPhone?

What is this theme listed as in cydia because I cannot find it all I found is another Fallout 3 Theme but it isn't the Pip boy 3000 theme.

I cant download from i pod, how??

Hi I just downloaded this theme and use winterboard to install..... but after it respring, the icons and wallpaper were fine, the only things that did not change was the Lockscreen and SMS theme.... My firmware is 4.3.3

Quote Originally Posted by AzureMyst View Post
    Hi I just downloaded this theme and use winterboard to install..... but after it respring, the icons and wallpaper were fine, the only things that did not change was the Lockscreen and SMS theme.... My firmware is 4.3.3
    The theme hasn't been updated to work with 4.x firmwares or high resolution screens.

Default how do you add it to your i phone?
    how do you add it to yuor iphone mines is a 16 gb plz help

A lot of this theme does not work for me.

Stuff that works:

- Icons
    - Scanline background
    - SBSettings theme

Stuff that doesn't work:

- The lock screen battery image, actually the new lock screen in it's entirety.
    - The Airport/Carrier/Battery images in the status bar
    - Everything else included that's supposed to have been "Pip-boy'd" if you will.

I have an iPod Touch running 4.3.5 firmware, and I'm almost certain that's the problem since the 4.3.5 firmware messed up a lot for some people, including the chance to run an untethered jailbreak.

I just don't know if I'm supposed to change something or whatever, I'm just not getting why some things were changed and working but others aren't.

Thanks.

Actually, mudlark already answered my question above, didn't see that sorry. Yep, just as I suspected, it's 4.x's fault.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gh

Im trying to find UIImages in system files, an how to edit those as well as I cant get my smsbackground to work any one got a tip on that I tried editing it in system chatkit framwork, and that actual wb theme. ??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast