Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Fallout 3 Pipboy 3000 Theme in 4 colors

Well I got it to fix I was using the downloaded one on Cydia but then I manually put it in my phone through SSH and it showed up that time. And then I had no idea what the hell you were talking about when you were talkin about the scan thing :P because it didnt do the scrolling scan thing with the Cydia one and then I used SSH and it started doing it. Thanks though.

Thanks

NICE!!
    i love it

Nevermind... I just now realized you can order the themes you apply in winterboard.

This theme is incredible and I've been using it since you released it. I found this site pretty easily on Google when trying to get more info on changing the icons, so I figured I'd add some quick comments in case anyone else is as dumb as I am and stumbles upon this thread looking for help. Anyways, I followed your general instructions for how to find the additional icons using WinSCP (or similar), but I didn't really feel like doing all that because I recently upgraded firmware and didn't feel like messing with OpenSSH and all that junk. I decided to go the other recommended route and use MobileFinder.

The only thing that initially confused me was that I couldn't find the Themes folder. I had to enable the "Show .." option in MobileFinder, because I thought I was in the root directory but really wasn't. After I did that, it was easy to navigate to Library\Themes\Pipwhatever and find the icons there. Since I had already installed Categories, I was looking for a way to change the icons for the custom folders I created. It was super easy to rename some of the icons you already provided to names that matched the custom folder names from Categories (since Games, for example, was really Games.app in my Application view in MobileFinder).

I don't know if anyone else would really be in my shoes, but I figured it couldn't hurt to go over how I got through it following your directions while using MobileFinder.

Thanks for both the awesome theme and for the info already provided in this thread!

Obviously I liked this one. Very nice, I like the home row of the 2500 better looks more like the in game pip boy. Luckily I managed to splice the two to form an amazing app. THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by TenpennyHacker View Post
    Obviously I liked this one. Very nice, I like the home row of the 2500 better looks more like the in game pip boy. Luckily I managed to splice the two to form an amazing app. THANK YOU.
    Cool, I'm glad you like it. I think I liked the 2500 dock image better too, but sometimes I felt it was a little claustrophobic. Like it had a smaller screen.

Hey mudlark... love the theme.
    Im currently working on a sort of iNav/pipboy hybrid theme (think: working pipboy menus) and im wondering if i may use an icon or two and possibly the scanline/no scanlines(i plan on releasing this theme publicly) i will give credit definitely! let me know!

^_^v

Quote Originally Posted by KiraXD View Post
    Hey mudlark... love the theme.
    Im currently working on a sort of iNav/pipboy hybrid theme (think: working pipboy menus) and im wondering if i may use an icon or two and possibly the scanline/no scanlines(i plan on releasing this theme publicly) i will give credit definitely! let me know!

^_^v
    Certainly. I spent a lot of time processing the images/icons from Fallout 3, but I'm by no means their author. Use whatever you like.

I still don't know how to it, I don't get it. I don't want to buy mobilefinder, what other ways are there?, I'm trying to use DiskAid, i'm wondering do i need a jailbreaken device? I have an iPod Touch
    Last edited by samwapp; 06-07-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks

Nicely done. Thanks

Awesome theme; I'm digging the white one. One question: May I change some icon names for my iPod Touch; like iPod to Music and the like? awesome theme tho. Might wanna update the browser for 3.0 as the top bar could be better...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have used this theme since the day i got my iphone,
    I would love to see a 3.0 update for the MMS i miss having my blue Bubbles and the fallout look to them. But i can only hope!
    I'd try to do it myself but id probably mess up my phone

im having a problem with your theme the top battery bar disappears when i click the home button when trying to go to the home screen, do you know how to fix this?

Sorry if its already been asked but Im clueless on how to change the icons and such using diskaid. Ive got 3.0 if that matters. I tried creating files in the icons section in the theme but it wont let me transfer the picture I want.

Is there anywhere or anyone that can give me a tutorial on changing icon images?

Awesome theme, but I do have a problem though with the top battery bar disappearing, I was able to fix it by deleting the Info.plist but that messes up a lot of the text colors the theme normally changes.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Nevermind I figured out the icons. But theres a problem where I go into an app and when I exit the status bar disappears. Is there a fix to this?

This works fantastically on a 3G OS 2.2.1, but not so well on a 3GS 3.0.1. The status bar will randomly disappear, but usually comes back after locking the phone. Does anyone else have this issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeezy45's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it did that to me on 3.0 too. not 3.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by Mooha View Post
    I have used this theme since the day i got my iphone,
    I would love to see a 3.0 update for the MMS i miss having my blue Bubbles and the fallout look to them. But i can only hope!
    I'd try to do it myself but id probably mess up my phone
    Me too!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast