Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard Slideshow

Default Springboard Slideshow
    Hey guys! Heres my latest creation. It puts a slideshow on your springboard. You might want to put your own pictures in, unless you want pictures of me and my wife on your phone (creeeeeeepyyy). Anyway, you'll need blanks to see it. Feel free to move it around and such too to match your theme. I kinda stole the idea from the Android G1. Hope you like!

(when you add your own pictures, make sure you follow the same naming scheme I use or it they will not show up properly)

DOWNLOAD LINK ----->>>> Apple Forums | ModMyi.com | iPhone, iPod, Mac, OS X, Mods, More - Downloads - Slideshow on your Springboard
    iPhizzle

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bubonicbryan For This Useful Post:

Barrywren (01-27-2011), CaptainChaos (11-06-2008), ebl4287 (11-06-2008), g_1017 (05-17-2009), soulthoughts (11-06-2008)

whoa, thats pretty dope bro! good work

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

That's Awesome !!!!!!!

Very cool.

Anyway to make the pictures full screen so that it's a wallpaper type slideshow?

Just a thought. Nice work.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    Very cool.

Anyway to make the pictures full screen so that it's a wallpaper type slideshow?

Just a thought. Nice work.
    Google it.....you can already do a fullscreen slideshow. i'd rather have this small widget though.

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    Google it.....you can already do a fullscreen slideshow. i'd rather have this small widget though.
    Ah did not know that. Just found it.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Can you make a different/better frame?
    i is teh 1337 pwnsauce

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

how do u move the frame?

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much. I am going to toy around with this.

Thanks

Wow this is impressive. I'm going to tinker with it.
    edit

I edited the frame to match my theme (Angular) and I changed the interval from 2.5 seconds to 5 seconds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 11-06-2008 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    how do u move the frame?
    Hey EBL! I was hoping you would reply to this because I was going to say that this would be an awesome feature for your android theme. Its very androidy. Go ahead and include it in your next release (if you want) with credit for me.

Anyway, to move the frame I use my photoshop program (seashore on mac) and then just tinker with the html to make the picture line up right.

Have you figured out how to have widgets only on certain pages of the iphone? I have the clock and slideshow on my springboard and its so cluttered. I wish I could move them to only show up on one page. I tried having animated or HTML icons but obviously winterboard doesn't have this feature. It would be so cool/easier if it did.
    Last edited by bubonicbryan; 11-06-2008 at 01:27 PM.
    iPhizzle

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicbryan View Post
    Hey EBL! I was hoping you would reply to this because I was going to say that this would be an awesome feature for your android theme. Its very androidy. Go ahead and include it in your next release (if you want) with credit for me.

Anyway, to move the frame I use my photoshop program (seashore on mac) and then just tinker with the html to make the picture line up right.

Have you figured out how to have widgets only on certain pages of the iphone? I have the clock and slideshow on my springboard and its so cluttered. I wish I could move them to only show up on one page. I tried having animated or HTML icons but obviously winterboard doesn't have this feature. It would be so cool/easier if it did.

hey..i usually use my own work on my projects..but this is awsome and i will certainly add this to the next version of AP with proper credit. i am currently having difficulties with the clock and that will take a while but i like this little widget. im trying to move the frame around to do a little experimenting and tried messing with the hieght and with but that doesnt work. I will certainly add this on WinPer7ection also.

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    hey..i usually use my own work on my projects..but this is awsome and i will certainly add this to the next version of AP with proper credit. i am currently having difficulties with the clock and that will take a while but i like this little widget. im trying to move the frame around to do a little experimenting and tried messing with the hieght and with but that doesnt work. I will certainly add this on WinPer7ection also.
    if you need help go ahead and shoot me a PM with what your trying and ill help you out.
    iPhizzle

Thanks

Okay I got the theme working fine on my phone but when I put it on my fiancee's phone it doesn't work. What am I missing? I used iPhonebrowser to dump my version of it to my laptop. I used iPhonebrowser to upload it to her phone.....

It's selected in WB. I put it above her theme and below her theme and it still never showed up. I even rebooted twice.

Thats very strange. I've moved it around from different iphones to different iphones and changed it up repeatedly and never had a problem.

Re-download the file and make sure all your file names line up with how I have them. It might not be showing up because the position is out of the 320x480 iphone display. Make sure that margin-top and margin-width are sufficient to show up.
    iPhizzle

Thanks

I figured it out. It was the version of WB she had. I updated it and it worked.

I think its a great widget but is there another way to move it on a windows program or is there a specific line in the html script change?