Page 1 of 53 123 11 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] OSX LEOPARD ADD-ONs

Default [RE-RELEASE] OSX LEOPARD ADD-ONs [PLUG & PLAY]
    UPDATE 11 OCT 08

Alright guys...here it is: Courtesy of Ice9812's hard work:

Combo Widget Download - Plug and Play in Winterboard

Includes the following: See README File

1. Calendar.theme: SSH to "/Library/Themes" and activate in Winterboard

***YOU MUST PUT THE "Info.plist" INSIDE YOUR LEOPARD THEME FOLDER NOT THE "CALENDAR THEME" FOLDER*******

2. Clock Widget: SSH to "/Library/Themes" and activate in Winterboard.

3. WX & Calendar Combo: Used if you want to run the weather and calendar simultaneously on one HTML file. SSH to "/Library/Themes" and activate in Winterboard.

***YOU MUST PUT THE "Info.plist" INSIDE YOUR LEOPARD THEME FOLDER NOT THE "WX & CALENDAR COMBO" FOLDER*******

4. WX Forecast.theme: SSH to "/Library/Themes" and activate in Winterboard

The combination of the current and 6 Day forecast into one widget fixes any issues you may have had with the old version "dropping" the 6 day forecast by 10px"

Here is what it looks like... I am running the Weather and Calendar as a Combination, and the Clock separately in Winterboard. No need to run current weather embedded in your Leopard Theme Folder.

These Widgets are All-In-One, Stand alone versions activated in Winterboard

COMBO WIDGET DOWNLOAD YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS REGARDLESS OF WHICH VERSION OF THE THEME YOU DECIDE TO USE (PLUG AND PLAY OR MASTER PSD). THESE WIDGETS HAVE BEEN UPDATED AND ARE ALL STAND ALONE AND ACTIVATED SEPERATELY IN WINTERBOARD. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README FILES CAREFULLY WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THIS SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m4kgb8

PLUG AND PLAY VERSION includes multiple wallpapers with all widgets, and multiple wallpapers with just the Calendar and Weather widgets. If you want to make adjustements such as adjusting widget size, color, position, you must download the Master PSD version located below this and have a working knowledge of Photoshop. You can download a trial copy of Photoshop directly from Adobe.com REPLACE THE WIDGETS INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD WITH THE COMBO WIDGET DOWNLOAD ABOVE. THE COMBO WIDGET DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ARE ALL STAND ALONE AND ACTIVATED SEPERATELY IN WINTERBOARD

THERE IS NO NEED TO RUN CURRENT WEATHER INSIDE YOUR LEOPARD THEME FOLDER BECAUSE OF THE UPDATES TO THE WIDGETS ABOVE. WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THIS DO NOT PUT ANY HTML OR PRIVATE FOLDER IN YOUR LEOPARD THEME FOLDER. THE WIDGETS ABOVE ARE ALL STAND ALONE AND ACTIVATED SEPERATELY IN WINTERBOARD

Plug and Play Links USE THIS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP. YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE PRE-MADE WALLPLAPERS AND WILL HAVE NO ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE. IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE YOU MUST USE PHOTOSHOP AND DOWNLOAD THE MASTER PSD VERSION BELOW.

Plug and Play OSX Leopard with Widgets

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

MASTER PSD VERSION Allows max customization by enabling the user to modify wallpapers, widget backrounds, etc.
    THERE IS NO NEED TO RUN CURRENT WEATHER INSIDE YOUR LEOPARD THEME FOLDER BECAUSE OF THE UPDATES TO THE WIDGETS ABOVE. WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THIS DO NOT PUT ANY HTML OR PRIVATE FOLDER IN YOUR LEOPARD THEME FOLDER. THE WIDGETS ABOVE ARE ALL STAND ALONE AND ACTIVATED SEPERATELY IN WINTERBOARD

REPLACE THE WIDGETS INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD WITH THE COMBO WIDGET DOWNLOAD ABOVE. THE COMBO WIDGET DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ARE ALL STAND ALONE AND ACTIVATED SEPERATELY IN WINTERBOARD

MASTER PSD VERSION

Mirror site

MASTER PSD VERSION Mirror Download

2nd Mirror Site Thanks to Mobi

Thanks Mobi

Don't forget that the README files in the PSD downloads contains the links to the Artists websites that contain the Blackout Icons and other icons in my screenshots

To convert ".icns" files to ".png" Simply open up the "icns" file with the Preview Application and save it as a ".png" file.

Thank you to mr. sparky who took the time and effort to help out

CREDITS:

* Ice9812 For his hard work in combining the Current and 6 Day Weather widgets, in addition to re-writing HTML to allow the combination of Weather and Calendar Widgets

1. Razor90 for his wonderful dock and art work...in addition to giving me permission to include it in this modified theme: You can find his dock here: MacThemes Forum / [10.5 dock] Al Reflect and his webpage is located here: Mac-Ray on deviantART

2. kevinandersson for his fantastic wallpapers and giving permission to bundle it up in this modified theme. You can find his wallpapers here: MacThemes Forum / [Wallpaper] A greener Apple , MacThemes Forum / [Wallpaper] Aqua Apple , and his webpage which is located here: Icon designer Kevin Andersson - kevinandersson.dk - Wallpapers, UI design and Icons

3. Allbrokeup for his fantastic wallpapers from his theme deBlaq and also providing them in other colors. Link to his work can be found here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

4. Psychopulse for his classic wallpapers see first image below. His wallpapers can be found at this link: MacThemes Forum / [Walls] Some new/old walls , and his homepage is located here: Psychopulse on deviantART

5. kano89 for his fantastic wood and fire wallpapers. His wallpapers can be found here: MacThemes Forum / [Wall] iBurn and here: MacThemes Forum / [Wall] Wooden Wall His homepage is located here and has a lot of other great work: kano89 on deviantART

6. The original creators of Ultimate Leopard Theme "therealduckie" and toomuchcaffeine). The amount of work and forethought put into the original theme really gave me the inspiration for the add-ons. The original theme can be found here:

[Ultimate Leopard 3.0] The definitive Leopard theme, now for firmware 2.0! - iPod touch Fans forum

7. The Artists located in "Mac Releases". Their work is incredible and I use this source IOT try to keep things looking current. Still waiting for a few replies for permission

MacThemes Forum / Mac Releases

8. Aldwin for the original calendar plist that he supplied for Tenius theme.

9. Katra's Weather Theme for the outstanding weather icons, also available for download on Cydia

10. Ice9812 for providing the resized weather icons from Katra

11. Whoever wrote the original code for the 6 day forecast and myopia.

12. Reako who is attempting to modify the the calendar code to display the separator on the calendar widget. Still a Work in Progress

13. jabbawalkee who Beta-Tested the package and took the time to ensure my instructions were clear. He also suggested that I include a sample theme folder structure which would help people new to themes understand how it is supposed to look

__________________________________________________ ____________

I've had a quite a few requests to post my version which includes widgets for the Leopard theme. This is my attempt....please understand that I am no artist, nor am I in any sort of design field.

My goal was to utilize available space on the home screen to encompass everything for max usability, and having applications and information immediately available while still maintaining the Leopard look and feel.

As stated, this package contains add-ons to the current Leopard theme. You can download the original theme linked above in my credits....or you can use the example [folder theme structure] included in this package and build it yourself. Blank applications can be downloaded through Cydia by using the "Steffwiz" source in Cydia. They are also available in the original Leopard theme linked above. Example - Blank applications allow you to position your hard drive to the right without having anything visible to the left.

I have included very detailed instructions and provided images within each "README" file, so there should be no question on what you need to do. It was written so someone who has limited knowledge can apply this theme with no problem. This includes applying the enclosed theme folder structure and building your theme yourself.

OSX Leopard Add-Ons:

Widgets and Mods available for use in Master PSD. All items can be resized and re-colored at will.

1. Aluminum Taskbar with spaces icon
    2. Glass Taskbar with spaces icon (spaces icon is removable)
    3. Leopard Calendar Widget
    4. Calculator Widget Original
    5. Calculator Widget Blackout
    6. iTunes Widget Original
    7. iTunes Widget Blackout
    8. Leopard Calendar Widget (The left portion is for your actual Calendar app: info.plist included)
    9. DVD Player Blackout
    10. DVD Player Original
    11. Yellow/White Pages Search Bar Blackout
    12. Yellow/White Pages Search Bar Original
    13. Google Maps Search Bar Blackout
    14. Google Maps Search Bar Original
    15. Front Row Original
    16. Colored and Black Status Notifier icons
    17. Apple Signal Indicators (both classic and retro)
    18. Dock and indicators (psd)
    19. Dashboard Masks (Regular and Glass Versions)

Blackout & Classic Versions: All widgets and Layers can be resized, colored, or removed in the OSX Master.psd

Please share your modifications and have this grow into an even better Add-On theme since I am including all the PSDs. I am only one person, and do not have all the good ideas....that's where you guys come in. As stated in the credits... The "Mac Releases" section has all the latest stuff for the desktop. There is no reason why our phones can't incorporate the same modifications, and look just as good. Leopard for the iPhone does not have to be limited to an "out of the box" look. It can become an extension of our desktops if your creative enough.

Last note: I do not make icons, I can copy them right off my own system resources, and I can modify other icons but those do not belong me. If there are specific things you are looking for please search DeviantArt or Mac Releases and simply resize and add it to the "Master OSX Widget.psd". Once added you can make any modification you like by adding drop shadows, etc... The goal should be to keep all widgets and icons looking as realistic as possible. I have however provided links to the artists websites where you can download the icons in all my screenshots....just look in the README files in the appropriate folders (ie Black Dock Icon Folder, Other Icons Folder, and Categories Icon Folder)

If you download other Artists icons and they are in ".icns" format....just open them up in "Preview" and save as ".png"

Deviant Art Icons
    MacThemes Forum / Mac Releases

One other note....in order to use the taskbars in the PSD file you need to apply transparent FST_BG, and FSO-BG to the following path: /Library/Themes/YOUR THEME/Bundles/com.apple.springboard The files are transparent and are here:

<-FSO_BG

<-FST_BG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview.png  
    Last edited by Bear Hunter; 12-10-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Analog Clock Widget for Dashboard RELEASED

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bear Hunter For This Useful Post:

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Very nice man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!
    Thank You ...........

Your welcome guys....don't forget to show your mods. I am very interested on what new things you guys come up with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear Hunter For This Useful Post:

jcraven8081 (01-17-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Can you share the grey wallpaper? I've been waiting for it as much as the widgets. Thanks

It is in the PSD file

Mirror download link added above

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear Hunter For This Useful Post:

Cokeman (11-02-2008)

Thanks

Where does the Master OSX PSD file go within theme ?
    I don't have photoshop, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    Where does the Master OSX PSD file go within theme ?
    I don't have photoshop, Thanks.
    That is going to be a problem then because the Photoshop file was created to allow the user to modify/move widgets around, apply the taskbar they want to use, choose wallpaper, etc...then save as wallpaper.png. Then the instructions provided in the README file tells you how to adjust the code to move the calendar and weather according to where you have the widget on your screen.

Thanks

That is going to be a problem then because the Photoshop file was created to allow the user to modify/move widgets around, apply the taskbar they want to use, choose wallpaper, etc...then save as wallpaper.png. Then the instructions provided in the README file tells you how to adjust the code to move the calendar and weather according to where you have the widget on your screen.
    OK, thanks. I'll just have to get PhotoShop .......

Awww....That's a real bummer. I thought there would be a file where we can pretty much just add the theme. Is it possible someone can make a theme that we can just add into Winterboard??

Thanks...

Marc

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Awww....That's a real bummer. I thought there would be a file where we can pretty much just add the theme. Is it possible someone can make a theme that we can just add into Winterboard??

Thanks...

Marc
    You just gotta download the Ultimate Leopard 3.0 theme...then add Bear Hunter's OSX ADD-ONS exactly like he provided with the example theme structure. It's not too hard although it looks a bit confusing. Just takes a few minutes. I was able to set it up in about 15 minutes and now have it working perfectly. I would share it but I would first have to receive permission for sharing the icons.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thank you!!!!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

is to hard to put on mine looks nothing like it

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome! Thanks, giving it a try now
    iLive an iLife

Yeah, it's just a bit confusing to where everything goes and how to get things where they are supose to be.

Bear, you did a great job though. Just a novice, so not sure how to do everything.

Marc

19. The Following User Says Thank You to marcf For This Useful Post:

granat (02-20-2010)

Thanks

How do I add more wallpapers to Master OSX PSD ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsidewayzz's Avatar
    Thanks

damn thats sexyy

Where do we configure the 6 day forecast city, state??? I have the current weather correct but the 6 day seems off where does it get its information?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Its beautiful Bear, but all that html seems to really slow the phone down. I hope saurik can fix this in future Winterboard updates.

Thanks for the great work !
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

I can't get the current weather to show up? Any suggestions? Does it have anything to do with my wallpaper?

Page 1 of 53 123 11 51 ... LastLast