Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release]Custom Wallpaper + Lockscreen Cycler Pack

How to show picture order 1- 11 ? how to config file configuration.js

I'm using this and its great.
    Doesn't hog resources but there is one thing that bothers me.

Does anyone else get kicked out of apps? Ie. Safari, Cydia, Mail, etc whenever their wallpaper changes?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    GREAT WORK!

Just wanted to thank you - It's exactly what I was looking for.

Quick note on the instructions, don't know if I missed it, but you should mention that the filenames (in the case of the random theme, it's obvious for the time theme) must be numeric, i.e. > 1.png, 2.png, etc....

BTW - if anyone could think of a way to migrate this into not just a wallpaper changer, but a THEME changer (icon packs & all) > that would be kool....
    Last edited by chrischarles2002; 01-26-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is spectacular. Thank you.

I am completely new to jailbroken iPhones, SSH, and the all that jazz and I still got this working thanks to your instructions.

To monstar: I don't seem to have that problem. I'll let this run for a few days and see if it pops up at all.

The ONLY thing that is a slight bother is what was already mentioned - lock wallpaper covers up the battery gauge when charging. This is tolerable but not ideal. Any sort of a workaround anybody can suggest? I'm not experienced enough with html to do any digging/investigating.

Turns out it also covers up the incoming caller picture. That's no good - I'm a big fan of those.

Additional: There are still sometimes when it turns up a blank wallpaper. I can't seem to think of why. Numbered jpgs, correct WPNUM, all in one folder... Should be fool-proof. Is the fact that I have 143 of them an issue?
    Last edited by anthraciteangel; 02-01-2009 at 12:04 PM.

is there anyway to get the wallpaper (not the lockscreen) to cycle random images on lock/unlock. i've trying to find a way to do this for a while. Please help.

this is a great application, one thing- is it possible to get the wallpapers to cycle on lock/unlock instead of on the timer?

I really appreciate these instructions - thanks! I was able to get it working and I'm very happy with the results.

I'd like to take it a step further and also have randomly cycling docks. Is this possible? I thought it would just be a matter of (1) editing the configuration file to add another section similar to the 'wallpaper' section but changing the variables WPNUM and WALLPATH to DKNUM and DOCKPATH, (2) creating a new Dock.html file substituting in those same variables; and (3) adding a Docks folder at the same level as the Wallpaper and Lockscreen folders. However, this doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something obvious? Is it just not possible to randomly cycle docks?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks! Works on 3.0.

Default wallpaper fade
    great app! good job, just curious any chance you can show me how to add fade to this and set a fade time between changes?

Default iPhone 4 support
    Great job,
    is there any way to update this theme
    to support 960x640 pictures?
    If I try to use them they get cropped...
    In other words, the only way to see the whole picture is to use 480x320 pictures.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by aviadpi; 10-17-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aviadpi View Post
    Great job,
    is there any way to update this theme
    to support 960x640 pictures?
    If I try to use them they get cropped...
    In other words, the only way to see the whole picture is to use 480x320 pictures.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    what he said. ^
    also looking for the hd support for this.

Quote Originally Posted by deltapanda View Post
    what he said. ^
    also looking for the hd support for this.
    +2

anyone have any idea how to update this theme for iphone 4?

or perhaps something similar thats already out there?

hello, I have the random one and it works.
    the only thing is that it only shows a quarter (the left-upper side) of the pictures, and I love pictures of nice chicks, but a quarter is not enough ;-)
    and how can I use this with the htc weather widget?
    so that is shows a random background with the htc weather always in front of it.
    offcourse I would first like to know why it only shows a quarter.
    I use the same pictures as I do in my HTC weather background wich shows them perfectly.
    any ideas?
    thanks in advance

Thanks

Nice work, could've thought of this by myself if I'd've known winterboard supports html. :P I'm on iOS 6.1, iPhone 4, and want my lockscreen wallpaper to cycle with the time-based cycler, deleted the wallpaper.html file, edited the other and did everything as it should but I only have a black screen. Any support for iOS 6 or even a tweak that does all this automatically?

Is there a way to use this theme on ios 6? I've followed the instructions and still get a black lockscreen every time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12