Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clock, Date & Weather Theme

Default Clock, Date & Weather Theme
    Here you go guys my first attempt at a theme on the IPhone!
    Not too bad to say it's been put together using bits and bats from loads of different themes!!
    I'd like to thank all the guys on this forum! Without your help i wouldn't have been able to start it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by rich1976; 12-12-2008 at 09:27 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rich1976 For This Useful Post:

exekias (12-12-2008), gnixer (11-07-2008), h_roushdy (03-23-2009)

Default 24 Hour Clock
    Anyone know how to change this to a 24 hour clock?

A few requests from my work coleagues has meant a change to the wallpaper!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

Here's the files. Just copy them over to your theme folder
    Attached Files Attached Files

good work rich, i like this. preferred the first wallpaper though...

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

at least credit me if you dont ask permission. thats called Plagiarism
    (i made the clock)
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heath_rox For This Useful Post:

zues79 (11-12-2008)

Hi,
    Just one question... How do I set the icons to appear below the clock. At present they are over the top of it.. Nice Theme though

First of all i would like to say sorry to heath_rox! I didn't mean to offend anyone and i didn't mention names when i thanked everyone for their help. I just pulled bits from everywhere to put this theme together. It would have been a long list of thanks!!

To move the icons down a row all you need to do is install blank apps through cydia.

If you can't see blank apps through cydia install the steffwiz repository and then you will have a blanks section under sections in cydia.

Once you've installed the blank apps just move 4 to the top of each page. Then you will be able to see the clock on every page.

The first wallpaper is in the rar files just change the file wallpaper2.png to wallpaper.png and then you'll have the first wallpaper. In theory all you need to do is replace this wallpaper.png with your own wallpaper file.
    Last edited by rich1976; 11-05-2008 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rich1976 For This Useful Post:

marc5800 (11-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by rich1976 View Post
    I'd like to thank all the guys on this forum! Without your help i wouldn't have been able to start it!!
    hey pal wanna check with u, copy which files to pair with other theme if i wanna to have the time & date only

Thanks rich,

got this working now!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey man how did you get the weather to show up where the time goes on the springboard?

iGlassSol Icons?

Your theme?

It's nice and all but thats not really your theme, you just put a few things together in one folder. :/

Quote Originally Posted by thebearisradd View Post
    iGlassSol Icons?

Your theme?

It's nice and all but thats not really your theme, you just put a few things together in one folder. :/
    I know that's why i said thanks, it was my first theme i put together so just used bits from everywhere. I'm working on some icons at the moment to put my own theme together! Unfortunately art was never a strong point!!

Quote Originally Posted by gnixer View Post
    hey pal wanna check with u, copy which files to pair with other theme if i wanna to have the time & date only
    If you don't want the icons just delete the icons folder and if you want to get rid of the application skins just delete the folders folder.

The time is done from the wallpaper.html file.

if you open this file within notepad you can have a mess around with the position and size of the clock too.
    Last edited by rich1976; 12-12-2008 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

NEW ZEALAND -> drop me a line if you live here too
    Thanks

Default stop this madnesss
    I know that's why i said thanks, it was my first theme i put together so just used bits from everywhere. I'm working on some icons at the moment to put my own theme together! Unfortunately art was never a strong point!!

If you don't want the icons just delete the icons folder and if you want to get rid of the application skins just delete the folders folder.

The time is done from the wallpaper.html file.

if you open this file within notepad you can have a mess around with the position and size of the clock too.

Please can people back off, while he didn't make it blatantly clear to as to what he used in his theme he didn't say that he created from scratch all that you see before you. he said "his theme" which is a theme he put together over his likes and specifications. The copyright law actually allows people to take stuff and modify it as long as they dont sell it....hmmm well i see no price tag so ppl give him a break. hes dont better than i've ever managed to do

keep it up rich, i would be keep to see the theme you created entirely by urself

rich maybe you should edit you origional post to draw attention to the fact you put things together rather than created
    "if you want some cents, go get change for a dollar but dont talk to me"

Go one Youtube and search exekias

IF I HELPED WHY NOT THANK ME, ITS NOT LIKE I TAKE PART OF YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY HELP.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to exekias For This Useful Post:

rich1976 (12-12-2008)

Not too bad to say it's been put together using bits and bats from loads of different themes!!
    credit the people you took "bits and pieces" from, or its just playgerism
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No