+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Tattoo (Ed Hardy)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I found the Cloudbase Skylab Theme on here and saw it was arranged for 1st gen phones. I was curious to see how the theme rounded out so I ported
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default [Release] Tattoo (Ed Hardy)
    I found the Cloudbase Skylab Theme on here and saw it was arranged for 1st gen phones. I was curious to see how the theme rounded out so I ported it for 2nd Gen phones.

Now I take no credit for anything here, this is all Cloudbase Skylabs work. I simply put the BGs on a revolver and compiled the theme and "Winterized" it.

It is a VERY busy and noxiously colored theme. Some here may like it, others will not. It is a little much for me, though I may use some of the BGs to further exdpand out the picture base in my 'iSkulled"

Enjoy....

Theme:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/15473063...ardy_.zip.html

Lockscreen:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/15434031...creen.zip.html

When you use both be sure to place the lockscreen at the top of the winterboard priority list. It has to be this way otherwise they just do not work together (again I am unclear as to why). Place the theme anywhere in the middle. Click em both respring and you now have the full effect.

Now you may notice the Lockscreen does not come up quick. Be patient for some reason it takes some time to wind up. It will come. About 5-10 sec after respring. But it should work.

Here are the links Which will also be reposted at the top here.

Thanks again to Cloudbase Skylabs for this work.

Oh...one last thing, the animated lockscreen for some reason kills any battery screens. Be forewarned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] Tattoo (Ed Hardy)-picture-121.png   [Release] Tattoo (Ed Hardy)-picture-123.png   [Release] Tattoo (Ed Hardy)-picture-122.png  
    Last edited by CausticGrip; 10-16-2008 at 05:25 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CausticGrip For This Useful Post:

rockband (02-22-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a little too busy for me, but I dig the icons. How may BG's are there?

The bright colored icons would look great on a dark (not so busy) BG. A couple of the skull BG's in your iskulled would look killer behind those. I know you didn't create the icons, just my opinion.

Anyone ever make a them based on Magic or Playing Cards would have my attention. It may sound lame, but I've got some bad *** decks of cards (black tiger deck, viper deck, and a gaff deck) that have cool artwork on them that I would love to have on my phone. I just don't have any photoshop skills.

Sorry to get off topic...

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

clever use of tattos as a theme... also too busy for me but I am betting lot's of people will eat it up! This is a great theme, but I think it all boils down to taste.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks

OK....I agreed with everyone so far that this theme was WAYYYYY TOO BUSY....It was just too much. So I gave it some thought. An yanked the very graphic BG leaving the more subtle ones and then took those graphic pics and made them into an Animated lock screen where the BG colors shift as well....

Now let me explain this to you cause there is a bit to do.

The Lock screen would not work in tandem with the revolving WPs. So I had to break them up into two files. There is the theme which can stand on it's own, and then the Lockscreen.

When you use both be sure to place the lockscreen at the top of the winterboard priority list. It has to be this way otherwise they just do not work together (again I am unclear as to why). Place the theme anywhere in the middle. Click em both respring and you now have the full effect.

Now you may notice the Lockscreen does not come up quick. Be patient for some reason it takes some time to wind up. It will come. About 5-10 sec after respring. But it should work.

Here are the links Which will also be reposted at the top here.

Thanks again to Cloudbase Skylabs for this work.

Enjoy.

Theme:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/15473063...ardy_.zip.html

Lockscreen:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Oh...one last thing, the animated lockscreen for some reason kills any battery screens. Be forewarned.
    Last edited by CausticGrip; 10-16-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

less busy...i like it. But the lockscreen is too lagging me...found that annoying.

didnt notice about the battery images...arghhhh

Green Apple
    Thanks

The lockscreen is a 2 sec delay between shifts and a solid color shift, no fading. I might be able to screw around with my java files to see if I can make it a smooth transition but not sure how else it could be laggy for you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CausticGrip View Post
    The lockscreen is a 2 sec delay between shifts and a solid color shift, no fading. I might be able to screw around with my java files to see if I can make it a smooth transition but not sure how else it could be laggy for you.
    Did you find a fix for this, or does anyone know how this could be fixed?

Also, what's a good source for more icons for AppStore apps? The theme looks awesome, but is ruined by the "normal" looking AppStore apps' icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ed Hardy Brand designer ChristianAudigier have a ‘KingofJeans’ reputation. Now, with the summer arrival,I think ed hardy will be liked by more people !

Not only young people like ed hardy, cheap ed hardy. it is also a popular brand in Hollywood. Ed Hardy superb composition and color-rich design makes a simple T-Shirt line has become street fashion, ed hardy makes people look forward the future look forward.

According to the latest news, ed hardy rank 10th on Facebook fan's favorite brand, Redefined StreetFashion, daring to create a very American spirit of the brand characteristics.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    cool looking theme i like the nice vibrant colors. of course not for everyone but good job none the less

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Right,Ed Hardy clothing leads fashion trends recently. No matter the pursuit of comfort, elegance, or the pursuit of individuality, unique, these are somewhat displayed on the clothing. For example, Ed Hardy, launched by Christian Audigier a few years ago, now can be seen almost everywhere in the street.
    In 2010, Ed Hardy lauched many latest styles, Ed Hardy tattoo sleeve shirts, Ed Hardy Sunglasses, Ed Hardy bikini and so on.

So, just put on Ed hardy clothing and be a fashionable person!