+ Reply
Page 99 of 373 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I also made a few new ones, to complete my springboard: Belstatus Colorsplash Photobucket Backgrounds Buienradar.nl Bloomberg MIM NES Weather icon icons (for the weather icon users) I'm only missing
    Thanks

I also made a few new ones, to complete my springboard:

Belstatus
    Colorsplash
    Photobucket
    Backgrounds
    Buienradar.nl
    Bloomberg
    MIM
    NES
    Weather icon icons (for the weather icon users)

I'm only missing an calander icon which fits into this new style. H0CKEY, could you take a look at that one, it would really finish it.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (02-28-2009)

Thanks

Right now we have got 265 icons in stock for the 2.0 version. I'll upload an new package when we reach the 300 icons or something like that.

btw, i just counted all the icons i made, and i'm at about 400 icons total (I'm proud of myself )

Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    just did these up....not sure how they will look on the phone for contrast and stuff , cause i can't test
    H0CKEY, Could you create this wallpaper, but then without the orbz overlay in the middle, and with the planks been pulled through to the lower screen. That way it would really be a very cool new wallpaper.

Thanks!
    Last edited by JoOosty; 02-28-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Dude, you need some sleep yet? Your on a serious tear right now! Great work, keep it up. Send me a link when you post it, and I'll add it my sig as well. I haven't had much time to work on anything lately...taking care of my baby boy, and getting ready for my oldest son's surgery on Monday. So it's gonna get hectic here for a bit. Once the dust settles, I'll be back at it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    I'm only missing an calander icon which fits into this new style. H0CKEY, could you take a look at that one, it would really finish it.
    Jo0osty, I am using this icon for the calendar. You just have to remove the day from the calendar display.
    For Updated Orbz Icon packs:
    **NEW** Orbz 3.0: http://rapidshare.com/files/208451088/Orbz3.0_v1.3.rar
    Glare: http://rapidshare.com/files/19829084...te_2-15-09.rar
    Non-Glare: http://rapidshare.com/files/20086806...n_Pack_1.0.rar

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Dude, you need some sleep yet? Your on a serious tear right now! Great work, keep it up. Send me a link when you post it, and I'll add it my sig as well. I haven't had much time to work on anything lately...taking care of my baby boy, and getting ready for my oldest son's surgery on Monday. So it's gonna get hectic here for a bit. Once the dust settles, I'll be back at it.
    ohh right, how is your little baby boy doing?
    hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery and wish him a quick recovery. Just curious, how old are you?
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

1hihum (02-28-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    what differences are among the not glare and 2.0 version?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    ohh right, how is your little baby boy doing?
    hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery and wish him a quick recovery. Just curious, how old are you?
    The baby is doing great! he is about six weeks old now. My oldest is sixteen, and I am thirty seven. Thanks for the well wishes.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here's my contribution to Orbz 2.0

Asphalt4
    Diamond Twister
    Distant Shore
    Easy Email
    Evernote
    Exact
    FreeMemory
    Last.fm
    PNC Mobile
    Pocketpedia
    Rowmote
    Slacker
    Solebon
    Last edited by tristan34044; 02-28-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: amazon.com image was sloppy..taking it out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tristan34044 For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (02-28-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

2 more

Sudoku Daily
    VaultBreaker

Thanks

The baby is doing great! he is about six weeks old now. My oldest is sixteen, and I am thirty seven. Thanks for the well wishes.
    wow! You have so much life and energy in you

Quote Originally Posted by pao84 View Post
    what differences are among the not glare and 2.0 version?
    You know, we should be calling the new double ringed orbz style the 3.0 version. Since the original Orbz is already V2.2, calling it 2.0 would be like downgrading ... the Non-Glare should be kept as it is. Just to clear up any confusion
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 02-28-2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    For Updated Icon packs:

1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Thanks No problem that you aren't as active right now, first take care of you little boy and your oldest sun. I wish you an him good luck with the surgery

You know, we should be calling the new double ringed orbz style the 3.0 version. Since the original Orbz is already V2.2, calling it 2.0 would be like downgrading ... the Non-Glare should be kept as it is. Just to clear up any confusion
    I totally agree with you on that point, a lot of people who haven't followed the whole 2.0 discussion, and just come here to do an icon request, will mix up 2.0 (with double ring) and orbz with glare (v2.2) very quickly.

I agree to call it from now on 3.0, but we do have to do this all together, otherwise the confusion only got bigger.

btw now i'm also curious how old you are greanleef
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-01-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default here's my contribution for Orbz 2.0
    Hey all, here's some icons I made for Orbz 3.0

BeeJiveIM, Converter, CrystalDef, Edge, ExZeus, HeavyMach, iShoot, PuzzleQuest, space ninja, Tetris, TheCreeps, Wild West Guns, WunderRadio, wurdle, Zombieville

Enjoy!

...lol, so we're calling it Orbz 3.0 (double ring) now, eh?
    Last edited by superfleajq; 03-01-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: ok, we're calling it Orbz 3.0 now? lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superfleajq For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (03-01-2009), JoOosty (03-01-2009)

Thanks

Default a couple more...
    here's a 3 more..

Photos, dTunes, iCallBR
    Last edited by superfleajq; 03-01-2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: added iCallBR

18. The Following User Says Thank You to superfleajq For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (03-01-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superfleajq View Post
    Hey all, here's some icons I made for Orbz 3.0

BeeJiveIM, Converter, CrystalDef, Edge, ExZeus, HeavyMach, iShoot, PuzzleQuest, space ninja, Tetris, TheCreeps, Wild West Guns, WunderRadio, wurdle, Zombieville

Enjoy!

...lol, so we're calling it Orbz 3.0 (double ring) now, eh?
    i'd prefer just orbz 3.0 (otherwise it's such a long name )

Thanks

i'd prefer just orbz 3.0 (otherwise it's such a long name )
    ah yea, I meant Orbz 3.0 ...just added the double ring extension for clarification of what I was calling 3.0

Thanks

Guys i found a solution for the whole calendar icon problem

Why make a square icon for it, when you can also resize it a bit. Just copy this info.plist file into your orbz root folder, or add it to your info.plist if you already have got one (like me). Play around a bit until you like it, and voila, you also have got a round calendar icon
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-01-2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: added screenie

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

sele (03-02-2009)

Thanks

Default last little batch for now...
    here's 7 more, for your Orbz 3.0 fix...

7CitiesTD, Alpine Racer, Crash kart, CrazyTanks, Drinks, Katamari, Pole Position

24. The Following User Says Thank You to superfleajq For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (03-01-2009)

Thanks

btw now i'm also curious how old you are greanleef
    I will be 20 in April

you?

Wow... this thread is taking a totally different direction. Lets just hope it doesnt get in TOOO deeep
    For Updated Icon packs:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superfleajq View Post
    here's 7 more, for your Orbz 3.0 fix...

7CitiesTD, Alpine Racer, Crash kart, CrazyTanks, Drinks, Katamari, Pole Position
    added them to the collection

I will be 20 in April

you?

Wow... this thread is taking a totally different direction. Lets just hope it doesnt get in TOOO deeep
    I'm 16 the coolest age It's good to know your assaciate iconmakers

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Damn I feel old