+ Reply
Page 67 of 373 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I have a few requests that I haven't been able to find in this thread: Wikiamo ESPN Cameraman Tangram Pro Power Tuner Beer Brands Any of these would be awesome,
    NYY
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a few requests that I haven't been able to find in this thread:

Wikiamo
    ESPN Cameraman
    Tangram Pro
    Power Tuner
    Beer Brands

Any of these would be awesome, thanks!

Thanks

1hihum, you can have this one
    i've no time right now
    Last edited by JoOosty; 02-02-2009 at 12:03 AM.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    sorry couldn't help it
    Hah, that's funny. It's all good man. It's great to have so many people willing to help with the icons. And yeah I got NYY's request covered.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

NYY
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Hah, that's funny. It's all good man. It's great to have so many people willing to help with the icons. And yeah I got NYY's request covered.
    Holy crap that was fast, thanks!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    Holy crap that was fast, thanks!
    Yeah, the funny thing about this thread, is that there are enough people, from enough different time zones making these icons, that you can usually get a response within a couple of hours. Some of us with no life spend quite a bit of time here ( whistles quietly and )

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks like I need your help again. .

Mind doing 2 icons?

Edge and Robo Logics.

On iPod at the moment, shall try and learn how to make them orbs myself and try help out here. All I need is photoshop right? (I only have cs3 so wondering if that'll work).

Thanks. .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

awesome theme, thank you! and a great thread. I found most of what I was looking for, here is what I still need if anyone might have the time to make them:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-photo-2-.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

could i request mysms icon?

Thanks

Here's my first contribution, since I haven't seen anyone post this one yet: space ninja

..enjoy!

Thanks

as requested from allegrosurf: my sms icon.

I'm not sure what the name of the program is on the phone, so I'll leave that to you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yangydoodles View Post
    Looks like I need your help again. .

Mind doing 2 icons?

Edge and Robo Logics.
    sorry, I couldn't find an icon for Edge, but here's one for Robo Logics... I'm not sure what the program is named on the phone, since I don't have it, so you'll need to rename it if it doesn't show up right away.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superfleajq View Post
    sorry, I couldn't find an icon for Edge, but here's one for Robo Logics... I'm not sure what the program is named on the phone, since I don't have it, so you'll need to rename it if it doesn't show up right away.
    They are looking good Superflea, keep em coming, and thanks for the contributions.
    Here is Edge.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierstace View Post
    awesome theme, thank you! and a great thread. I found most of what I was looking for, here is what I still need if anyone might have the time to make them:
    Anyone on this one?
    otherwise i will get right onto it.
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    Anyone on this one?
    otherwise i will get right onto it.
    Yeah bro, I'm on it. I got some of them, but you are more than welcome to finish the rest.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 02-01-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to add Chess

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (02-02-2009), hoosierstace (02-02-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

as requested from allegrosurf: my sms icon.

I'm not sure what the name of the program is on the phone, so I'll leave that to you.
    thanks alot.. i appreciate it btw the name of the application is MySMS
    Last edited by allegrosurf; 02-02-2009 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierstace View Post
    Here are the rest!
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

hoosierstace (02-02-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hihum View Post
    They are looking good Superflea, keep em coming, and thanks for the contributions.
    Here is Edge.
    Many thanks both. .

With the whole photoshop thing, I'm still not sure, I've got the overlay, and I've gotten an icon into photoshop on a 60x60. Then, when I try and copy/paste or apply the overlay on it, the overlay just completely covers the icon and it's 100% opaque, so all I can see is the overlay. Beginnner on photoshop anyway, so would appreciate it if someone could go through it roughly. .
    Last edited by Yangydoodles; 02-02-2009 at 07:17 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Many thanks both. .

With the whole photoshop thing, I'm still not sure, I've got the overlay, and I've gotten an icon into photoshop on a 60x60. Then, when I try and copy/paste or apply the overlay on it, the overlay just completely covers the icon and it's 100% opaque, so all I can see is the overlay. Beginnner on photoshop anyway, so would appreciate it if someone could go through it roughly. .
    When you copy/paste the icon over the overlay you will then need to drag that layer between the blank base layer and the overlay layer.
    Then all you have to do is select the eraser, make sure your icon layer is highlighted and erase the edges. I have also found it helpful to put a layer of solid white and a layer of solid black under the icon layer. Then you can show these layers and see if you missed any shadows or highlights when erasing. If you do this don't forget to hide these layers (click on the eye) before saving.
    Once your icon is ready all you do is "Save for web and devices" and make sure the transparency option is checked.

Once you drag the icon layer between the overlay and blank layers it all makes sense. Another thing that I do is make my background transparent layer about 63x63 to make sure the edges of the overlay are not cut off, and it gives you plenty of room to erase around, and since it is transparent, it will look the same.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Many thanks both. .

You want to start by opening a new project. (click file, then select new. Be sure to set width and height to 60x60 pixels)

Now open the icon you want to change. (double click anywhere in the workspace, then select the icon you want)

Now open the overlay. (same as selecting the icon. Repeat for each overlay if you are making more than one style)

Now select the icon you want to modify, and resize it ( most of the time it's between 48-52 pixels ).(To resize, right clicking on the title bar-top of the project, next to the minimize button. Select image size and adjust accordingly)

Now select the move tool on the left, and drag the icon into the new blank (pressing the shift key before releasing the mouse button will automatically center the icon in the new project)

Now select and drag the overlay into the new blank ( again, hold the shift key before releasing the mouse button )
    You should see the overlay over the square icon in the new project.

Now select the icon layer (in the layers section on the right). It should be layer number two.(The selected layer will always be highlighted)

Now select the eraser tool on the left, and erase the icon edges that are hanging out beyond the overlay. (You should see the icon erasing without erasing the overlay.)

Once you are sure that the icon no longer "sticks out" past the edges of the overlay, you are finished erasing.

At this point you are basically done. You should have a new icon, with the overlay over it, with a clear background.

Now just save it, and your done. (Always be sure to save it as a .PNG, otherwise it won't work on your phone)

Using Photoshop Elements

Open a new project (60 x 60 pixels), make sure it's transparent, hit OK.
    Now drag the original icon and the overlay into the bottom of your Photoshop Elements (PE) project.
    You will now have a transparent icon (new project), the original icon, and the overlay on the bottom.
    Doubleclick the original icon -> CTRL-A, CTRL-C
    Doubleclick the blanc icon -> CTRL-V
    Doubleclick the overlay icon -> CTRL-A, CTRL-V
    Doubleclick the blank icon which contains the original icon -> CTRL-V
    Now select on the right the original icon-overlay.
    Select the eraser and clean up the edges.
    Save your image as .png
    Last edited by 1hihum; 08-04-2009 at 06:37 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

Yangydoodles (02-03-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    You want to start by opening a new project. Then open the icon you want to change. Then open the overlay.
    Now select the icon you want to modify, and resize it ( most of the time it's between 48-52 pixels ).
    Now select the move tool on the left, and drag the icon into the new blank ( pressing the shift key before releasing the mouse button will automatically center the icon in the new blank )
    Now select and drag the overlay into the new blank ( again, hold the shift key before releasing the mouse button )
    You should see the overlay over the square I on in the new blank.
    Now select the icon layer ( in the layers section on the right ). It should be layer number two.
    Now select the eraser tool on the left, and erase the icon edges that are hanging out beyond the overlay. You should see the icon ersing without erasing the overlay.
    At this point you are basically done. You should have a new icon, with the overlay over it, with a clear background.
    Now just save it, and your done.
    Is there a quick-key for resizing the image? My left finger is tired by constantly clicking edit -> tranform -> scale.
    I didn't know the shift tip, thanks a lot!

What is the current state of the new orbz theme. Is it really going to be a new orbz theme, or is it just something that didn't completely see the daylight?

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!