Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    Ok here what you do... copy the attached com.apple.TelephonyUI folder into the Bundles folder... that should do the trick for Arrows....

Copy the Wallpaper.html file in the root of ur Orbz folder, replace the old one. Then go to settings>Time And Date> Set on 24 Hours-format... I also made the font a bit bigger... Tell me if u need anything else cheers
    heyy, thanks a lot for the bigger clock. I even found out how I can do that myself, I also changed the dates etc to my own language *I'm proud of myself :P*

but about the bar. It is still there, while I don't want it. I add 2 screenshots, one with the old situation (without a bar) like I want it, and one with the newest Orbz like I don't want it :P

Is it also possible to to only change the font of the clock in the home screen, and not the other fonts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen_like_it_is.jpg   -lockscreen_with_old_orbz.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    heyy, thanks a lot for the bigger clock. I even found out how I can do that myself, I also changed the dates etc to my own language *I'm proud of myself :P*

but about the bar. It is still there, while I don't want it. I add 2 screenshots, one with the old situation (without a bar) like I want it, and one with the newest Orbz like I don't want it :P

Is it also possible to to only change the font of the clock in the home screen, and not the other fonts?
    Yes you can. All you got to do is go back to wallpaper.html file and edit, at the very top you will see the Key strings, for e.g. Date and under it you will see the Family-Font. Right now its set on Helvetica, you may change it to anything else. Note: the font should alos be available in the Font directory.

Secondly, what do you mean by the bar?? you mean the Slide bar?? or the slider itself??
    tell me if it works
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 01-22-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

So here is my layout right now. im still not happy with my background image. i have yet to find one that makes me say wow and is able to work well with the icons

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TriniBoi View Post
    So here is my layout right now. im still not happy with my background image. i have yet to find one that makes me say wow and is able to work well with the icons

I like your wallpaper there is nothing wrong with it... you can always refer to wallpaper search and endless walls (both apps are in appstore)....
    i attached a collection of iPhone wallpapers... i hope you or anybody else would find something approptiate for their taste.. enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

thx leaf. ill look at those when i get a chance. i guess i want something that kinda has the same feel as my lockscreen. (link below)

http://psdtutsarticles.s3.amazonaws....omanips/26.jpg

Thanks

Yes you can. All you got to do is go back to wallpaper.html file and edit, at the very top you will see the Key strings, for e.g. Date and under it you will see the Family-Font. Right now its set on Helvetica, you may change it to anything else. Note: the font should alos be available in the Font directory.

Secondly, what do you mean by the bar?? you mean the Slide bar?? or the slider itself??
    tell me if it works
    I tried to change the font: first i putted the original Helvetica font back. Afterwards I renamed the Helvetica font from bart into "Homeclockfont" and "Homeclockfontbold", then I also changed that in the wallpaper.html. But the weird thing is: I do not get the Helvetica font, but another one (which one I don't know :S). What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, sorry, but I'm not as good in expressing myself in English. I meant the slider bar (the slider itself, the circle with the arrow, is ok). I would like to get the slider bar away.

by the way, where can i find the app picture (cause i have a few requests)

Thanks!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Hey 1hihum,

Here is my attempted to create the glass affect on the square icon. it was my first attempt so it could be better. I have added a example as well

I put one of the orbz icons under the square one, enlarged it and rubbed out the edges.

Let me know what you think

Those look great! I thought about doing the same after I had posted mine. I tried to mimic the square reflection by hand. Yours look much better. thanks for posting them.

TriniBoi, is there a reason you don't just use the same wallpaper as your locksceen?

A couple of replacement icons...
    Beejive
    Remote
    Attached Images Attached Images   

1hihum, idk why i dont i guess i like have it be different, maybe ill try and use it but crop it so u only see like the hands and 1/2 the face. i post a pic of it when i can

Thanks

I tried to change the font: first i putted the original Helvetica font back. Afterwards I renamed the Helvetica font from bart into "Homeclockfont" and "Homeclockfontbold", then I also changed that in the wallpaper.html. But the weird thing is: I do not get the Helvetica font, but another one (which one I don't know :S). What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, sorry, but I'm not as good in expressing myself in English. I meant the slider bar (the slider itself, the circle with the arrow, is ok). I would like to get the slider bar away.

by the way, where can i find the app picture (cause i have a few requests)

Thanks!
    Ok I attached a screen shot of my wallpaper.html, you will see Arial, just an example, in front of the Font-Family, instead of that, your chosen Font should be there. Navigate to system/library/font/cache you will see a list of all the fonts on ur iPhone, simply chose the one you want and type it in the wallpaper.html file < remember its Case sensitive. Edit: You must know that you should only type in the first part of the font name only, for example if you want ArialITalic, just type in Arial.

You can find the app icons in the website ********** or just take a screen shot of your home screen with the app present and email it to urself so you can upload it here, and we will take it from there.

About the bar, i guess you want it disappear, since its already there. So copy the attached bundles file into the /*your theme*/Bundles and replace all then respring. REMEMBER: backup originals first....
    tell me if it works well, cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-.-html.jpg  
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 01-23-2009 at 09:25 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (01-23-2009)

here's a wallpaper i made that might work good for a background....my iphone is dead and i have been outta the scene for a bit....back in time ...and a BiG thanx to all of you helping keep the theme alive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carbon_apple_h0ckey.jpg  
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 01-22-2009 at 10:07 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (01-23-2009)

i have a few requests.

icons of:
    Zombie Attack
    Enroute
    MMA Tracker
    Mixed Martial Arts
    CraigSearch
    Cannon (if you can come up with something a little cooler looking, do so, if not an orbz one of the original icon works fine)

also.. an orbz icon of JUST the "Silent Hill" part from this pic with all black behind it..
    http://web.mac.com/smassey/assets/il...ilent_hill.jpg

and orbz icons of these..

Theme Creator
    Thanks

here are the first three. I will try to make the others later today.
    + silent hill
    + zombie attack
    + enroute
    + the rest
    I hope you like the cannon, (I agree that the stock one is pretty weak) but if not no sweat. If you should happen to find a pic you like better, just post it and let me know.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 01-23-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: attached update

Thanks

Ok I attached a screen shot of my wallpaper.html, you will see Arial, just an example, in front of the Font-Family, instead of that, your chosen Font should be there. Navigate to system/library/font/cache you will see a list of all the fonts on ur iPhone, simply chose the one you want and type it in the wallpaper.html file < remember its Case sensitive. Edit: You must know that you should only type in the first part of the font name only, for example if you want ArialITalic, just type in Arial.

You can find the app icons in the website ********** or just take a screen shot of your home screen with the app present and email it to urself so you can upload it here, and we will take it from there.

About the bar, i guess you want it disappear, since its already there. So copy the attached bundles file into the /*your theme*/Bundles and replace all then respring. REMEMBER: backup originals first....
    tell me if it works well, cheers
    heyy,
    I include 2 screenies from my situation with the fonts, mayby you can see what I'm doing wrong. I also tried the names without .ttf but that also didn't work. The situation was: I downloaded the font from bartsoverbeast a couple posts back. Changed the name in Homeclockfont and Homeclockfontbold. And then i referred to that in the html thing. EDIT: you can also see in the first screenshot that the font whats displayed there, isn't the font from bartsoverbeast.

I also include a screenie from my homescreen. I would like an icon of Ultimate Countdown. Could you fix that? Thanks!

I coppied your bundles.rar, and it worked! Thanks a lot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006-1-.png   -naamloos2.jpg   -naamloos.jpg  
    Last edited by JoOosty; 01-23-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks

heyy,
    I include 2 screenies from my situation with the fonts, mayby you can see what I'm doing wrong. I also tried the names without .ttf but that also didn't work. The situation was: I downloaded the font from bartsoverbeast a couple posts back. Changed the name in Homeclockfont and Homeclockfontbold. And then i referred to that in the html thing. EDIT: you can also see in the first screenshot that the font whats displayed there, isn't font from bartsoverbeast.

I also include a screenie from my homescreen. I would like an icon of Ultimate Countdown. Could you fix that? Thanks!

I coppied your bundles.rar, and it worked! Thanks a lot!
    Ok first of all, you dont type in the extension ttf, it wont work . The font barsoverbeats uploaded was Helvetica, so i dont understand why would you change the name? you may just wanna leave it as it is. so when you copy his fonts in the fonts directory just replace the existing ones. then back at ur html you type in Helvetica; and thats it... respring and you will see it.

Let me know if you are still facing problems

Attached

Ultimate Countdown
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 01-23-2009 at 10:54 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (01-23-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Here ya go JoOosty

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (01-23-2009), JoOosty (01-23-2009)

I have a few requests.

Endi
    Banco Popular

Thanks...

Thanks

Ok first of all, you dont type in the extension ttf, it wont work . The font barsoverbeats uploaded was Helvetica, so i dont understand why would you change the name? you may just wanna leave it as it is. so when you copy his fonts in the fonts directory just replace the existing ones. then back at ur html you type in Helvetica; and thats it... respring and you will see it.

Let me know if you are still facing problems

Attached

Ultimate Countdown
    The thing is: i do not want the font from barsoverbeats to be my all over font (my font for everything). I only want it to be the font for my clock, because by then it fits better and it looks cool. If i copy his helvetica font over the normal one, my all over font changes, what i dont want. So I only want to change the clockfont, not the font of everything. (As you can see in earlier screenshots, the font of the clock does quite a bit change from the font from basoverbeats)

thanks a lot for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Here ya go JoOosty

also thanks a lot!
    Last edited by JoOosty; 01-23-2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    here are the first three. I will try to make the others later today.
    + silent hill
    + zombie attack
    + enroute
    + the rest
    I hope you like the cannon, (I agree that the stock one is pretty weak) but if not no sweat. If you should happen to find a pic you like better, just post it and let me know.

thanks!!!

so i took ur advice 1hihum, and used a version of my lockscreen and it looks good. uploaded the pics and i also included my sbsettings screen

[IMG][/IMG]

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eaqr70 View Post
    I have a few requests.

Endi
    Banco Popular

Thanks...
    Done

Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast