Page 51 of 373 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Yeah, analog numbers would be great...

I'm at work at the moment, so I can't see if it works, anybody out there who has tried this thing out??? Please post a screenie so I can see if it is what I want...

But I see a grey square in your icon, will that stay????

And there they are, the analog numbers, looks very good, exept the grey outlining....

Final edit: I downloaded the pic and didn't see the grey, so that's ok, mmm'ke
    -photo-3-.jpg -photo-2-.jpg

Here is a sample...

I edited that last Analogue Clock... here is the updated one
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post

Here is a sample...

Wow, that's looking sweet....

I'll download it as soon as I get home....

Thanks

Default not enough space
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    There are a few "Goodies" in the following zip files. Carrier logos Lock Logo Status Notifier icons....I did not create most of these just sharing them...Credit to the original creators, The 3G and Edge logos I did create!! Please hit my thanks button if you appreciate my post.

The Wallpaper.html and the Info.plist are for a "Wallpaper Clock" it removes the clock from the Statusbar to the top of your wallpaper. The files must go into the root of the theme folder that you are using. The wallpaper that you are currently using must also be in that same theme folder. Again, sharing what I have found...

Maj- I no longer have the wifi icon in that picture you sent me, Im not big on overwriting files however those wifi icons are GONE!!

ScreenShots attached----edit, The font that I am using is SEXY!!! But I do see that my LockClock Font can still use a bit of tweaking....Back in the lab!!
    I really love your style and i'm also trying out the clock. The only problem i have is that the date doesn't fit, it comes underneath the 2 apps at the outside. Probably it has to do something with your font, but how can i change this?

The next thing is: how do you get the nummeric battery, i couldn't find him in one of your posts.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003-1-.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    I really love your style and i'm also trying out the clock. The only problem i have is that the date doesn't fit, it comes underneath the 2 apps at the outside. Probably it has to do something with your font, but how can i change this?

The next thing is: how do you get the nummeric battery, i couldn't find him in one of your posts.

Thanks in advance!
    Ok this is what i have learned from barsoverbeats:

If you want to use the same font he is currently using then copy the copy the attached file into system/library/fonts/cache, remember to backup ur original folder.

but if you want to use your own font, then all you got to do is go to the same folder and open the font your currently using, which in this case is Arial? i guess... copy it into desktop open with editor and change the font then save it and copy it back into that folder... REMEMBER backup the orginal file into someplace safe in case if something unusual happens.

You can find the numeric battery on SBsettings from Cydia and you can activate it from the More option. hope it helps

cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 01-21-2009 at 12:34 PM.
    For Updated Icon packs:

1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009)

Here is a sample...

Maybe a stupid question, but where do I put your icon, in the theme or in the clock.app????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, but where do I put your icon, in the theme or in the clock.app????
    in the Icons folder. Navigate to private/var/stash/themes/orbz.themes/icons

Just paste it there... It has to be renamed into Clock.png < case sensitive
    For Updated Icon packs:

Ok, I'll just place it in there than.... Thanx dude...

if some one could come up with an orbz dock flow that would be straight ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Try this one out. It's my first attempt at trying to mimic the reflection, and I'm not really satisfied with it, but I need to know if it's at least in the direction of what your looking for. I will probably play with it some more (as time permits) I'll get back to you if I find time to make a better one.

I added a sample of what it looks like over a photo, just for fun. Hope you like it!

Thanks 1hihum

That is exactly what i am looking for. So far it looks great but if you do alter it at all keep me updated. It is better than the one i was using!!

I thought the overlay would have already been made because the calendar has one, but If one hasent been made I might try making one too. I will post it if it turns out good.

Thanks agen!!

Last edited by Jive Turkey; 01-21-2009 at 04:40 PM.

It doesn't work....

Stupid little old me....

I went to the themes, opened the livetime folder, looked and saw a clock... Changed it with your clock, and Tada.....

Plus, I got a new request, my hero just turned up in the Appstore... Spongebob.....

Can you make me an icon?????

Call me if you need the original icon....
    Last edited by chrislouter; 01-21-2009 at 05:03 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chrislouter For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (01-22-2009)

Here is a sample...

I like your taste!!! hehe it makes me feel great that I have a bit of my art in Saudi Arabia!!! Thanks for the clockface, very nice! I have my clock app icon clear so when I tough the wallpaper.html time it takes me to the clock, if I didnt have it that way I would def have your clock in action!! I chnaged my Clock font on the html clock I dislike those zeros...Ill post a screen so you can see the new one...and I have some Gino Green Global 3g icons!!

iSoda
    SpongeBob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 01-21-2009 at 07:28 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TriniBoi View Post
    if some one could come up with an orbz dock flow that would be straight ridiculous
    Not exactly a dock flow, but I played with my docked icons to somewhat mimic that idea. I didn't really want to give them a puck look in order to more closely mimic the actual dock flow appearance, but I may play with it more at some point. I just don't have enough time right now. let me know if you do like it, and I can make a set for you. i haven't played with the reflections in the dock yet, but that is also on my to do list( I still have to learn how first )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry I didnt realize you had addressed me here, I would have been quicker to respond! here is the system font I am using...Thank me if it helps you....

Both files go into /System/Library/Fonts/Cache

Thanks

I like your taste!!! hehe it makes me feel great that I have a bit of my art in Saudi Arabia!!! Thanks for the clockface, very nice! I have my clock app icon clear so when I tough the wallpaper.html time it takes me to the clock, if I didnt have it that way I would def have your clock in action!! I chnaged my Clock font on the html clock I dislike those zeros...Ill post a screen so you can see the new one...and I have some Gino Green Global 3g icons!!

iSoda
    SpongeBob
    The clear clock icon is pure genius!! i will consider borrowing that idea from you for a little while hehe , but if you dont mind, please upload the icons for the clock ... can't wait for your great fonts... really gives the iPhone intereface a whole new level of interest... and dont be shy to upload the 3G icons ... cant wait for your next exotic updates
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 01-22-2009 at 01:45 AM.
    For Updated Icon packs:

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Try this one out. It's my first attempt at trying to mimic the reflection, and I'm not really satisfied with it, but I need to know if it's at least in the direction of what your looking for. I will probably play with it some more (as time permits) I'll get back to you if I find time to make a better one.

I added a sample of what it looks like over a photo, just for fun. Hope you like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Thanks 1hihum

That is exactly what i am looking for. So far it looks great but if you do alter it at all keep me updated. It is better than the one i was using!!

I thought the overlay would have already been made because the calendar has one, but If one hasent been made I might try making one too. I will post it if it turns out good.

Thanks agen!!

Hey 1hihum,

Here is my attempted to create the glass affect on the square icon. it was my first attempt so it could be better. I have added a example as well

I put one of the orbz icons under the square one, enlarged it and rubbed out the edges.

Let me know what you think

Last edited by Jive Turkey; 01-22-2009 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Actually attaching the files lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jive Turkey For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (01-22-2009), southfrisco (01-23-2009)

Thanks

Sorry I didnt realize you had addressed me here, I would have been quicker to respond! here is the system font I am using...Thank me if it helps you....

Both files go into /System/Library/Fonts/Cache
    thank you greenleaf187 and barsoverbeats!

But i do have got 2 other questions:
    1. is it possible to set the clock to a 24-hour clock, in stead of working with pm and am?

2. Can i get the the clock and date in the top of my screen (thanks again :P) a bit bigger, now it's so small.

3. In orbz 2.1 i didn't have a bar in my lockscreen. I only had a circle with a arrow. I liked that much more then the bar (with the circle with the arrow) i now have, cause it fit's better with my lockscreen (Katra's weather HD). Is it possible to set that back to what it was?

Thanks

I found these on Cydia this morning... all you got to do is rename it to Clock.png and copy it into the LiveTime folder in themes..
    For Updated Icon packs:

Thanks

thank you greenleaf187 and barsoverbeats!

But i do have got 2 other questions:
    1. is it possible to set the clock to a 24-hour clock, in stead of working with pm and am?

2. Can i get the the clock and date in the top of my screen (thanks again :P) a bit bigger, now it's so small.

3. In orbz 2.1 i didn't have a bar in my lockscreen. I only had a circle with a arrow. I liked that much more then the bar (with the circle with the arrow) i now have, cause it fit's better with my lockscreen (Katra's weather HD). Is it possible to set that back to what it was?
    Ok here what you do... copy the attached com.apple.TelephonyUI folder into the Bundles folder... that should do the trick for Arrows....

Copy the Wallpaper.html file in the root of ur Orbz folder, replace the old one. Then go to settings>Time And Date> Set on 24 Hours-format... I also made the font a bit bigger... Tell me if u need anything else cheers
    For Updated Icon packs:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (01-22-2009)

Thanx Bars, for the SpongeBob icon....

The clear clock icon is pure genius!! i will consider borrowing that idea from you for a little while hehe , but if you dont mind, please upload the icons for the clock ... can't wait for your great fonts... really gives the iPhone intereface a whole new level of interest... and dont be shy to upload the 3G icons ... cant wait for your next exotic updates
    here you go....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Page 51 of 373 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast