Page 50 of 373 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

Theme Creator
    Thanks

It looks like it's working again.The site must have been having problems last night (my time-Pacific) because I posted last night, I saw it post, and then when I refreshed the page, my post was gone.
    Green, for whatever reason the site does not let you repost pics (icons) I don't know why, but I have tried more than once and been denied every time. Anyway for those of you lucky enough to have swirly MMS working, I made a generic MMS icon from my SMS icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

phreakwenci (01-20-2009)

Here's icons I need:

City Search
    CityTransit
    VehiCal
    Trapster
    Night Stand

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    I already attached them once, donno how to attach them again... the website are denying me to re-post them... so zipped them in a file for you. tell me if its working
    cheers
    Tried downloading this and it came up as clear.gif again... argh. I got most of what I needed tho.. just missing the above mentioned 3.
    Last edited by phreakwenci; 01-20-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    Here's icons I need:

City Search
    CityTransit
    VehiCal
    Trapster
    Night Stand

Tried downloading this and it came up as clear.gif again... argh. I got most of what I needed tho.. just missing the above mentioned 3.
    I need the original icons for them...
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009), phreakwenci (01-20-2009), replay187 (02-11-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Here's the first three. I didn't see the other two, so I'll get them in a bit. To attach a pic when you are writing a post, there is a small paperclip next to the white smiley face just above the text box. Click on that paperclip, and it will open a box with blank slots, and a browse button next to each. Click on the browse button, and then just find the pic you want to upload. Once you have selected all of the pics you want to add, click on the upload button. Once it is done click the close button, and you should be able to see your selected pics in the post preview.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

phreakwenci (01-20-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Here's the first three. I didn't see the other two, so I'll get them in a bit. To attach a pic when you are writing a post, there is a small paperclip next to the white smiley face just above the text box. Click on that paperclip, and it will open a box with blank slots, and a browse button next to each. Click on the browse button, and then just find the pic you want to upload. Once you have selected all of the pics you want to add, click on the upload button. Once it is done click the close button, and you should be able to see your selected pics in the post preview.
    is there any other way?? lol
    For Updated Icon packs:

1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009), replay187 (02-11-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

is there any other way?? lol
    Hah, sorry Green, but that wasn't meant for you. Someone, phreakwenci I think, had asked how to attach pics to their post. He seems to have re-edited his post and removed that question...either that, or I have just been staring at the screen waaaaayyyy too long (which is probably the case )

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

phreakwenci (01-20-2009)

No he's right I did ask! Then I figured it out on my own... so I deleted that part of the post! Thanks!! All I need now are Trapster and Night Stand!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I was starting to think that I was seeing things
    So I found Trapster, but i need more info (maker, etc) for night stand, as i didn't find an app with that name in iTunes.

CAn you make me the icon for Burning Tires please?

Its no longer available apparently how can i get the icon from the app?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    Its no longer available apparently how can i get the icon from the app?
    Just post a snapshot of your springboard with the icon in it, and I'll pull it out of the pic. To do this, just put the phone on the screen with the icon showing, then press and hold the home button and press and release the power button. you should see the screen flash, and hear the snapshot sound the phone makes when taking a picture. Then you can upload the pic to your desktop (or wherever you choose) and then post it here. And then I'll take it from there.

Here you go Perez.

Hi 1hihum

Do you think you can send me a square overlay, like the one for the calenders but clear?? I want to create square icons for my contacts.

That would be great
    Thanks
    Last edited by Jive Turkey; 01-21-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Hi 1hihum

Do you think you can send me a square overlay, like the one for the calenders but clear?? I want to create square icons for my contacts.

That would be great
    Thanks
    tell me if this is good enough...
    For Updated Icon packs:

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009), Jive Turkey (01-21-2009), southfrisco (01-23-2009)

tell me if this is good enough...
    Na I wanted to get it completely see threw like the Orbz icons. I want to put regular pictures in it and the gray part at the top will get in the way.

I made this one but I want the glass affect on the see threw part
    Do you (or anyone else) have something like that.

Thank you for that anyway.

Can anyone tell me how to get the Orbz clock, in combination with LiveTime from Cydia???? I got my original icon back, and it doesn.t look good...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the Orbz clock, in combination with LiveTime from Cydia???? I got my original icon back, and it doesn.t look good...

Just change the name in the Icons folder (in the orbz theme) to Clock.png

I have to warn you though... only the whatever icon you chose, u will still see the clock hands...
    For Updated Icon packs:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009)

Just change the name in the Icons folder (in the orbz theme) to Clock.png

I have to warn you though... only the whatever icon you chose, u will still see the clock hands...
    Do you mean that I will see both the moving hands, aswell as the standing still hands??? So six in total??? (six with the seconds hands offcourse)

Can't someone make me a empty Orbz clock icon, or do you think that doesn't work????
    Last edited by chrislouter; 01-21-2009 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Do you mean that I will see both the moving hands, aswell as the standing still hands??? So six in total??? (six with the seconds hands offcourse)

Can't someone make a empty Orbz clocjk icon, or do you think that doesn't work????

ok here is one... try it out... tell me if you want me to change anything about it, i can add the analogue numbers...

Edit: I added one with the analogue numbers
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 01-21-2009 at 09:29 AM.
    For Updated Icon packs:

26. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (01-21-2009)

ok here is one... try it out... tell me if you want me to change anything about it, i can add the analoge numbers...
    Yeah, analog numbers would be great...

I'm at work at the moment, so I can't see if it works, anybody out there who has tried this thing out??? Please post a screenie so I can see if it is what I want...

But I see a grey square in your icon, will that stay????

And there they are, the analog numbers, looks very good, exept the grey outlining....

Final edit: I downloaded the pic and didn't see the grey, so that's ok, mmm'ke
    Last edited by chrislouter; 01-21-2009 at 09:40 AM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Na I wanted to get it completely see threw like the Orbz icons. I want to put regular pictures in it and the gray part at the top will get in the way.

I made this one but I want the glass affect on the see threw part
    Do you (or anyone else) have something like that.

Thank you for that anyway.
    Try this one out. It's my first attempt at trying to mimic the reflection, and I'm not really satisfied with it, but I need to know if it's at least in the direction of what your looking for. I will probably play with it some more (as time permits) I'll get back to you if I find time to make a better one.

I added a sample of what it looks like over a photo, just for fun. Hope you like it!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

Dave Chaos (01-23-2009), Jive Turkey (01-21-2009), southfrisco (01-23-2009)

Page 50 of 373 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast