Page 334 of 373 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324332333334335336 344 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

  1. #6661
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    Dragging the .atn into Photoshop will do fine. If you did that, it should show you an action named : Orbz Automation. Under that action you see : "Orbz". Higlight that and open an icon.
    Press the "play" button (green arrow) on the bottom of the action-box and it should begin. If it stops, click on the "move tool" (top icon on the left) and it should continue and ask for a name. Give it a name and hit "enter". If it stops, hit the "move tool" again, and so forth.

  2. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    Dragging the .atn into Photoshop will do fine. If you did that, it should show you an action named : Orbz Automation. Under that action you see : "Orbz". Higlight that and open an icon.
    Press the "play" button (green arrow) on the bottom of the action-box and it should begin. If it stops, click on the "move tool" (top icon on the left) and it should continue and ask for a name. Give it a name and hit "enter". If it stops, hit the "move tool" again, and so forth.
    Ah look at the very bottom of the screenshot that he posted, it says Javascript file which aint right. mine just says "File".

  3. #6663
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    If i use the move tool it says the javascript is missing? How can i solve this problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    Dragging the .atn into Photoshop will do fine. If you did that, it should show you an action named : Orbz Automation. Under that action you see : "Orbz". Higlight that and open an icon.
    Press the "play" button (green arrow) on the bottom of the action-box and it should begin. If it stops, click on the "move tool" (top icon on the left) and it should continue and ask for a name. Give it a name and hit "enter". If it stops, hit the "move tool" again, and so forth.

  4. #6664
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    Just a wild guess....goto javascript.com and (re)install Java ? I did nothing special on my Windows7 (and previous Windows XP) machine to get Java to run properly. It just worked right after installing Windows/Photoshop.

    Question : are all the files on C: ? So the Javascript file is in the location it searches the file ?

    It should be like this :

    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\1.0
    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\2.0
    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\3.0
    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\4.0
    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\Numbered
    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\Psd
    C: \Orbz Action v2.0\Scripts
    etc.

  5. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by The Raptor View Post
    If i use the move tool it says the javascript is missing? How can i solve this problem?
    Ok, try this: click on the script that says javascript file: and ends with "Numbered+3.jsx" press the record button at the bottom of the actions pane then go to file at the top left of the screen, scroll down to scripts then select browse. Navigate to COrbz Action v2.0\Scripts\Numbered+3.jsx then click Load. Click the stop button at the bottom of the actions pane and then delete the script that says javascript file: and ends with "Numbered+3.jsx"

    Good Luck

  6. #6666


    Daily Star please.

    Once again guys, thanks for the icons.

  7. #6667
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Crippled-Pirate View Post
    Ok, try this: click on the script that says javascript file: and ends with "Numbered+3.jsx" press the record button at the bottom of the actions pane then go to file at the top left of the screen, scroll down to scripts then select browse. Navigate to Crbz Action v2.0ScriptsNumbered+3.jsx then click Load. Click the stop button at the bottom of the actions pane and then delete the script that says javascript file: and ends with "Numbered+3.jsx"

    Good Luck
    It would be easier to make sure the files are on the right place. This is a workaround that is more work than just putting the files on the right place....

  8. #6668
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by djcooldude View Post


    Daily Star please.

    Once again guys, thanks for the icons.
    Daily Star :
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mvveelen For This Useful Post:

    djcooldude (02-03-2010)

  10. #6669
    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    It would be easier to make sure the files are on the right place. This is a workaround that is more work than just putting the files on the right place....
    I know what you mean but did you look at the screen shot he posted? it shows the .jsx file in question at the bottom but it is prefixed Javascript file:... I checked mine and it just says File: that's why I dont think it's a file location problem. I've been wrong before though

  11. #6670
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Yes all files are located in C: Orbz Action v2.0 and in the script.
    I installed java from java.com buth the same problem

    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    Just a wild guess....goto javascript.com and (re)install Java ? I did nothing special on my Windows7 (and previous Windows XP) machine to get Java to run properly. It just worked right after installing Windows/Photoshop.

    Question : are all the files on C: ? So the Javascript file is in the location it searches the file ?

    It should be like this :

    C: Orbz Action v2.01.0
    C: Orbz Action v2.02.0
    C: Orbz Action v2.03.0
    C: Orbz Action v2.04.0
    C: Orbz Action v2.0Numbered
    C: Orbz Action v2.0Psd
    C: Orbz Action v2.0Scripts
    etc.

  12. #6671
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    This is the place i extract te files:

    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    It would be easier to make sure the files are on the right place. This is a workaround that is more work than just putting the files on the right place....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -location.jpg  

  13. #6672
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    There you go : that's wrong !

    The scripts should be in a subdirectory called "Scripts", wait, I'll make a screenshot...

  14. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    There you go : that's wrong !

    The scripts should be in a subdirectory called "Scripts", wait, I'll make a screenshot...
    Oh yeah! How do ya do a screenshot in windows by the way?
    Last edited by Crippled-Pirate; 02-02-2010 at 03:10 PM.

  15. #6674
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    Just make sure you unpack the files, using their original subdirectories. Don't put everything in the root !
    See the screenshot :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -action.png  

  16. #6675
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Google on snagit

    Quote Originally Posted by Crippled-Pirate View Post
    Oh yeah! How do ya do a screenshot in windows by the way?

  17. #6676
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    a screenshot ? ctrl-PrntScr and paste it in ... Paint or Photoshop. No need for Snagit. Easy does it

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mvveelen For This Useful Post:

    Crippled-Pirate (02-02-2010)

  19. #6677
    Mvveelen, you were missing a version on the "Daily Star" icon, so I made them.

    Never mind I might have mistaken it or you might have edited it I don't know.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  20. #6678
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands (Hoorn NH)
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 605 Times in 373 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alimadari View Post
    Mvveelen, you were missing a version on the "Daily Star" icon, so I made them.
    Excuse me ? Which one is missing then ? I made 4 versions, maybe you have a problem with your internet connection ?

    Edit : I see you found out your misstake.

    Oh, and....I didn't edit that message. And you can see if someone has edited his message bij : "Last edited by mvveelen; Today at 10:27 PM.. " and I did not......

  21. #6679
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ok. I puth everything in the right folder. Buth i got 2 new errors. Check the attachment



    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    Just make sure you unpack the files, using their original subdirectories. Don't put everything in the root !
    See the screenshot :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foutmelding-photoshop.jpg   -foutmelding1-photoshop.jpg   -location.jpg  

  22. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by The Raptor View Post
    Google on snagit
    is your action working yet?

Page 334 of 373 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324332333334335336 344 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •