Page 304 of 373 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294302303304305306 314 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

Thanks for those. The full name for that app is MagicalDropTouch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hkhero For This Useful Post:

mvveelen (10-13-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    I'm on 3.1.2, jailbroken (blackra1n) and using i-FunBox
    Is i-FunBox better than iPhonebrowser?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    Is i-FunBox better than iPhonebrowser?
    Well, I WAS an iPhonebrowser-user until I found i-FunBox.

Pro's i-FunBox : startup (much) quicker, interface is nicer.

Thanks

I'm on 3.1.2, jailbroken (blackra1n) and using i-FunBox
    Do you notice any big improvements (in speed for example) in 3.1.2 or in 3.1 in total?? Im still on 3.0 and im only upgrading if im really sure that it's better...

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Well, I think you have to run some benchmarks if you really want to know the difference. I THINK it's faster, but I can't tell how much.

And....one of the reasons was that I wanted to use iTunes to arrange the icons. 3.1 worked for me, with no "coma"-problems. I only updated to 3.1.2 to be sure I wouldn't get these problems later on

Thanks

Well, I think you have to run some benchmarks if you really want to know the difference. I THINK it's faster, but I can't tell how much.

And....one of the reasons was that I wanted to use iTunes to arrange the icons. 3.1 worked for me, with no "coma"-problems. I only updated to 3.1.2 to be sure I wouldn't get these problems later on
    aha, ok. Mayby it's worth updating...But how did you manage your cydia apps. Did you use some kind of an app like pkgbackup, or did you just reinstall all your cydia apps (and downloaded ipa's) again??

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

We're going a bit off-topic here, but this is what I did :

• I installed Aptbackup and made a backup
    • made a backup (reservekopie) in iTunes
    • updated to 3.1.2 (from 3.1 in this case)
    • used blackra1n to jailbreak
    • used blackra1n on the iPhone to install Cydia (first time I did a complete update in Cydia)
    • installed Aptbackup in Cydia and did a restore
    • restored the backup (reservekopie) in iTunes
    • installed OpenSSH in Cydia
    • with WinSCP I connected to the iPhone and uploaded the .plist file I found on the internet (read this : HowTo: Fix DiskAid/iPhoneBrowser,WinterBoard etc. Problems Caused by Blackra1n | FSMdotCOM)
    • rebooted the iPhone and used i-FunBox to upload the theme I use and some other tweaks

Hope this helps

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mvveelen For This Useful Post:

JoOosty (10-14-2009)

I'm in the exact same position as Jooosty. Am I going to lose all my saved data; like my saved games? Don't want to play the games from the beginning again. Will reservekopie solve this problem? I've never heard of it before, what exactly does it do?

Thanks

Hahaha, "reservekopie" is the Dutch translation so JoOosty would understand what I'm talking about....

I didn't lose anything, all game data has been preserved.

I can't be held responsible for anything that could go wrong though.... I'm only talking about what I did and all went well.

lol, then do you mind telling me what it means? How did you back-up your game data? Don't you have to restore your phone; meaning you have to re-install all your apps again?

is a Dutchy ....but i don't know a word of it!! hahaha

Looking for Kijiji and Boxee version 1.0
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    lol, then do you mind telling me what it means? How did you back-up your game data? Don't you have to restore your phone; meaning you have to re-install all your apps again?
    Read my reply to JoOosty : I made a backup (in iTunes) and used Aptbackup from Cydia to backup the apps I installed with Cydia. I didn't backup game data because that was already done by making a backup in iTunes.
    As said : I didn't lose any data

Quote Originally Posted by robichota View Post
    Looking for Kijiji and Boxee version 1.0
    Thanks
    No problem, but as you know already : you'll have to upload the original icons or a screenshot so we can make them for you and we don't have to search for the original icons ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    is a Dutchy ....but i don't know a word of it!! hahaha
    Hahahaha....a "Dutchy" So it's : "mvveelen the Dutchy"

@HOCKEY: do you want to be able to login to the Carbon-FTP ? I know I asked you already, but I see a lot of icons that hasn't been uploaded to the Carbon page yet. Please PM me for the username and password so you can update the page yourself if needed, OK ?

Thanks

We're going a bit off-topic here, but this is what I did :

• I installed Aptbackup and made a backup
    • made a backup (reservekopie) in iTunes
    • updated to 3.1.2 (from 3.1 in this case)
    • used blackra1n to jailbreak
    • used blackra1n on the iPhone to install Cydia (first time I did a complete update in Cydia)
    • installed Aptbackup in Cydia and did a restore
    • restored the backup (reservekopie) in iTunes
    • installed OpenSSH in Cydia
    • with WinSCP I connected to the iPhone and uploaded the .plist file I found on the internet (read this : HowTo: Fix DiskAid/iPhoneBrowser,WinterBoard etc. Problems Caused by Blackra1n | FSMdotCOM)
    • rebooted the iPhone and used i-FunBox to upload the theme I use and some other tweaks

Hope this helps
    tnx man for the guide.

I think im going to update as soon as its vacation

especially the 'reservekopie' is nice :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    -skobbler.png with glare please
    thank you

Thanks

Too bad it is with "sale" on it....
    did i finally think, now im going to make em. Does i forget that i moved all my documents to a new harddrive lately, so i have to change all the scripts....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    didnt find another one maybe you're lucky...hope so

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laspecas View Post
    didnt find another one maybe you're lucky...hope so
    haha, well then i first have to change the scripts...

Page 304 of 373 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294302303304305306 314 354 ... LastLast