+ Reply
Page 259 of 373 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249257258259260261 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Icon Post C
    Thanks

Icon Post C
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    http://home.planet.nl/~whynot/funnyscan.gif
    I do signatures too
    Check em out on my humble homepage
    3 iPhone 2nd gen on 2.2.1 jailbroken
    1 iPhone 2nd gen on 3.0.1 jailbroken
    1 iPhone 3Gs on 3.0.1 jailbroken

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunnyMan For This Useful Post:

1hihum (08-04-2009), dusty2221 (08-04-2009), H0CKEY (08-04-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow, thanks a ton man! Any chance you can make a quick 3PtHoops? The screenie is in my original post!!

Thanks again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dusty2221 For This Useful Post:

1hihum (08-04-2009)

Thanks

lol made that one too but forgot to post
    Here you are . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    http://home.planet.nl/~whynot/funnyscan.gif
    I do signatures too
    Check em out on my humble homepage
    3 iPhone 2nd gen on 2.2.1 jailbroken
    1 iPhone 2nd gen on 3.0.1 jailbroken
    1 iPhone 3Gs on 3.0.1 jailbroken

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunnyMan For This Useful Post:

1hihum (08-04-2009), H0CKEY (08-04-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoss View Post
    They should be in the Orbz Action 2.0 folder in the 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and Numbered folders.

Check your desktop to see if there was an Orbz Action 2.0 folder created there. The script was made and tested on WindowsXP but I see you have Vista I might be able to edit the scripts to work for you.
    We, well actually he figured it out last night. I think he said that Windows 7 made it's own folder on the desktop, or something to that effect. So it is working for him. I am working on putting together a help/ tutorial post to cover many of the repeatedly asked questions, and some how to's. I would like to include a link to your post/ video if you don't mind. I will be adding a little to it each day, or when I have time as questions arise on the board. It's not much yet, but I hope to build on it as we go. Here it is. let me know what you think.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBoss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    We, well actually he figured it out last night. I think he said that Windows 7 made it's own folder on the desktop, or something to that effect. So it is working for him. I am working on putting together a help/ tutorial post to cover many of the repeatedly asked questions, and some how to's. I would like to include a link to your post/ video if you don't mind. I will be adding a little to it each day, or when I have time as questions arise on the board. It's not much yet, but I hope to build on it as we go. Here it is. let me know what you think.
    His issue was not Windows 7, it's where he put the Orbz Action Files he saved them to a drive called J: and the script was setup to send icons to the desktop folders and creates them if they don't exist. I tried sending him custom scripts to work with his setup but he said it was fixed.

Cool post my vids there I will try to make more if needed.

You mentioned that you were going to show "How to get rid of the black overlay that many people don't care for" What overlay is that?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBoss For This Useful Post:

da_kleckna (08-05-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoss View Post

You mentioned that you were going to show "How to get rid of the black overlay that many people don't care for" What overlay is that?
    I am referring to the UIPinstripe that many people have been asking about lately.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

da_kleckna (08-05-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSpaulding View Post
    Hi guys, first of all want to thank you for such great work you've done - much appreciated! The guys over AVForums lead me here following many praises of your work. Anyway, enough 'bum' kissing... any chance of being able to request a couple of icons for the 5 icon dock with the the 'chunks' taken out (sorry I'm very new to this jailbreaking thing!)

Would love it if I could have them in the order - 1. Phone 2. Mail 3. Calendar 4. Safari 5. Messages

Not sure what it will look like with the calendar in the middle, but it's quite handy to have there because the date is always on show. If it looks rubbish I guess I'll have to think about rearranging them lol

Thanks guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryMonkey View Post
    Didnt see if there was an actionscript made for your Dock Flow yet. But i was wondering if you could make the icons for my dock to be a dock flow? Thanks

I haven't forgotten about you guys. I will be working on them tomorrow. I started tonight, but I just won't have the time tonight to work on them more. I just wanted to let you know that I am working on them.

Quote Originally Posted by da_kleckna View Post
    1hihum...i luv u^^ (master of orbz xD)
    i cant w8 for the next helps and tutorials...especally for sbsettings and dialer
    br
    ok, I added the installation instructions for the SBSettings theme to the help/tutorial post. Take a look, and let me know if you have any questions.

As for the dialer, here is what you want to do.

Start by tossing the Dialer that you already downloaded. I repackaged it after the corrections were made to it (the * and # were reversed. Download this one, and do the following:

SSH into your phone, and navigate to:

var>stash>Themes>Orbz.theme>Bundles.

Now delete the folder named com.apple.mobilephone

Now go to your desktop, and open the Orbz Dialer theme. Drag and drop the folder named com.apple.mobilephone into the Bundles folder of the Orbz theme, and respring your phone.

Now open your phone, and it should show up.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 08-04-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

da_kleckna (08-05-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    how to take the icon from cydia apps ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBoss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by furiardy View Post
    how to take the icon from cydia apps ?
    Go to root then find Applications folder they should be in there.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBoss For This Useful Post:

da_kleckna (08-05-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    huge problem...
    i tryed to installed the orbzdialer in /application/MobilePhone.app and now i cant go in the app "phone"...if somebody calls me it appears up "back to the call"(i dont know how it calls, im german) if i tap this nothing happens...i did a backup folder...delete the orbzdialer version and put the original folder back...but the problem still stands
    i dont want to recover my iphone...it was a lot of work to do it so how it is now
    can i do something???

Theme Creator
    Thanks

huge problem...
    i tryed to installed the orbzdialer in /application/MobilePhone.app and now i cant go in the app "phone"...if somebody calls me it appears up "back to the call"(i dont know how it calls, im german) if i tap this nothing happens...i did a backup folder...delete the orbzdialer version and put the original folder back...but the problem still stands
    i dont want to recover my iphone...it was a lot of work to do it so how it is now
    can i do something???
    Ah, it was supposed to go into the Orbz theme. In the Bundles folder. Did you try a hard reset (press and hold the home and power buttons for 15 seconds/until the screen goes blank, and the apple appears? Is there the possibility that someone in Germany can copy their entire phone app, and you can install it on your phone (I don't think one from America would be the same, but I don't know)

I apologize if my instructions were not clear on where the folder went, and what to delete. I will be happy to make any correction needed, and help you in any way I can, but I won't be much help until I get off of work tonight. Let me know if I can help in any way!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

da_kleckna (08-05-2009), macfr3ak (08-05-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i knew that something could go wrong...thats why i made a copy of the nomal mobilephone.app
    i thought that it would be repaired if i put the original folder back...it wont

and i reseted it now...nothing happend...

do u have another ideas or should i recover my phone??
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    sry
    i dont saw ur tutorial @ dialer...i do another tutorial from the inet.
    do u think that it would work if i try to do ur description???

br
    Last edited by da_kleckna; 08-05-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Unfortunately right now I don't have any other ideas. If you do decide to do a restore though, do yourself favor and copy all of your themes to yourdesk top. Then after the restore, you can just drag and drop your themes back into your phone. Iwould also make note of what repo's you have in Cydia.

I wish I had a better answer right now, but since I am at work I don't have access to my computer and cannot ssh into my phone to see how I might help.

Good luck, and let me know what happens.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    I haven't forgotten about you guys. I will be working on them tomorrow. I started tonight, but I just won't have the time tonight to work on them more. I just wanted to let you know that I am working on them.
    Hey, umm. sorry. i didnt realise but my calendar isnt in the centre. i hope you havent gotten to that bit yet but its meant to be in the middle swapping with facebook. ill repost the screeny. terribly sorry, i just jumped on to check progress. so i hope i havent wasted any of your time with this ><

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    im @ work now and i just come home friday...
    i think i have to restore...the theme is already saved...
    problem is:
    a friend jailbreakd my iphone, i dont know how i jailbreak it^^
    and a new firmware exist (i think 3.0.1)...is this bad??

Theme Creator
    Thanks

im @ work now and i just come home friday...
    i think i have to restore...the theme is already saved...
    problem is:
    a friend jailbreakd my iphone, i dont know how i jailbreak it^^
    and a new firmware exist (i think 3.0.1)...is this bad??
    If you are not already on the 3.01, then it is super easy to jaIlbreak. Of you are already on3.01, then you can useRed Snow. I have not used it yet though, I used Purple Rain.There are instructions here on this site (go to iPhone news in the forum section, and just look for the threads on jailbreaking) I forgot to ask what phone you have. Iclarified.com has great tutorials as well. They go step by step, making it very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryMonkey View Post
    Hey, umm. sorry. i didnt realise but my calendar isnt in the centre. i hope you havent gotten to that bit yet but its meant to be in the middle swapping with facebook. ill repost the screeny. terribly sorry, i just jumped on to check progress. so i hope i havent wasted any of your time with this ><
    No sweat. The center icon is the easiest to change anyway. All we need to do for thecenter one is resize it from 60x60 to 85x85. Itsthe other ones that require More work. I will be trying to tackle then tonight though. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 08-05-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i think my friend used redsn0w
    now my iphone is 3.0.0...
    but a few days ago i saw the new update
    and i found enough tutorials
    i just have one question
    what happens if i have the 3.o.0. jailbreak and i update it from itunes???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

just re-submitted the image. the one in my original post will now be updated. i also changed it to iStat instead of facebook. cheers a bunch

Theme Creator
    Thanks

i think my friend used redsn0w
    now my iphone is 3.0.0...
    but a few days ago i saw the new update
    and i found enough tutorials
    i just have one question
    what happens if i have the 3.o.0. jailbreak and i update it from itunes???
    If you upgrade to 3.01 then itbreaks the jailbreak from what I have read. But once you upgrade to 3.01 you should be able to use Red Snow to rejailbreak it. If you are thinking of upgrading to 3.01, ( I honestly won't bother myself, i don't really see the need), then I would just do a restorewith the upgrade, and then Jailbreak it.

By the way, did my directions on the Dialer and SBSetting make sense to you? I want to be sure that the directionsare clear and easy to follow.