Page 256 of 373 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246254255256257258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

  1. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by xochristinalina View Post
    Hi I was wondering if someone could make glared icons for Wheel of Fortune, Scrabble, and Crash Bandicoot Racing?

    Also is there a glared icon for the Calendar that's a circle? The ones i found in the Orbz app in Cydia all were square.
    all of those icons are in the update pack in hockeys sig.

    Splash

  2. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    all of those icons are in the update pack in hockeys sig.

    Splash
    Ok thanks! I'm new to this though lol. I just downloaded the Orbz package in Cydia on my phone. How do I download the update and get those? Do I download the .rar file to my computer? And if I do what do I do after that? Lol sorry I'm just learning.

  3. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by xochristinalina View Post
    Ok thanks! I'm new to this though lol. I just downloaded the Orbz package in Cydia on my phone. How do I download the update and get those? Do I download the .rar file to my computer? And if I do what do I do after that? Lol sorry I'm just learning.
    we all start somewhere

    i wrote this thread for another site yesterday, it might answer some questions.

    Winterboard & Theming Discussion Thread - AVForums.com

    checkout the first post and post 19.

    Splash (i'm know as Gary D over there)

  4. #5104
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    we all start somewhere

    i wrote this thread for another site yesterday, it might answer some questions.

    Winterboard & Theming Discussion Thread - AVForums.com

    checkout the first post and post 19.

    Splash (i'm know as Gary D over there)
    Thank you sooo much!

  5. #5105
    Quote Originally Posted by xochristinalina View Post
    Thank you sooo much!
    any time Some nice people taught me and I just pass the info on and the benefits of my own experiences. World would be a better place if we all helped each other.

    if you need anything else just shout and the nice people here and there will always lend a hand


    Splash
    Last edited by Splash; 08-02-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #5106
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    You're a star. Tried looking for these 2, ignore if i missed them somewhere...



    Theory Test and Wikipedia


  7. #5107
    Quote Originally Posted by mvveelen View Post
    hkhero : check the icon packs and prior posts, there are a few already made.
    Here are the others :
    Hey, I have the 1.6 icons pack. I did check, but I guess I must have missed iErase. Thanks for posting it up. But I don't understand what you guys mean by looking at prior posts.. I don't think it's possible for us to go through over 300+ pages looking for icons. Please tell me if there's an easier way. Also you forgot 2 icons on my screenshot: iTypeFastR and AllSubway. Thanks in advanced.

  8. #5108
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    Hey, I have the 1.6 icons pack. I did check, but I guess I must have missed iErase. Thanks for posting it up. But I don't understand what you guys mean by looking at prior posts.. I don't think it's possible for us to go through over 300+ pages looking for icons. Please tell me if there's an easier way. Also you forgot 2 icons on my screenshot: iTypeFastR and AllSubway. Thanks in advanced.
    I did

  9. #5109
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    Hey, I have the 1.6 icons pack. I did check, but I guess I must have missed iErase. Thanks for posting it up. But I don't understand what you guys mean by looking at prior posts.. I don't think it's possible for us to go through over 300+ pages looking for icons. Please tell me if there's an easier way. Also you forgot 2 icons on my screenshot: iTypeFastR and AllSubway. Thanks in advanced.
    What he means by "look at prior posts" is look at the pages since the last update(In each update I put out, there is a text page included. It has the page, and post#'s of where the update is good to. So for example, update v1.6/for 1.0 icon style has page 310, post #4636 in the text page. This means that ALL of the icons posted up to that point i the thread, are included in that update). So if you wanted to look for an icon that is not already in the current update, you would only have look from page 310, post # 4636 forward. While that can still take a long time, it gives you a start point, rather than thinking it could be anywhere in the 340+ pages of this thread.

    And yeah, you did miss iEraser, it's in the 1.6 update.

    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea.tone View Post
    I did
    Your just plain CRAZY
    That is dedication on a whole new level I can't imagine how long that would even take. Here are your icons too.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

    chelsea.tone (08-02-2009)

  11. #5110
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Lol, yeah it took a long time. Didnt wanna ask for an icon before i checked. Found a good few, here in the thread and the folder.

    Thanks again

    Tony

  12. #5111
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Can someone please make me glared icons for these following apps
    asphalt 4
    geodefense
    rope n fly
    ragdoll blast
    minigore
    ipump fat burn
    paper toss
    offender locator
    deer hunter
    shredder chess
    Thank you
    Ok, here are some of the icons you requested. Some of them are already made so I didn't make them again. I will be posting an icon pack update very soon, and it will contain the icons I didn't make. Please be sure that the names are correct! Post here if any of them need to be renamed in order to work. This is important since i am working on the update now, and I want to be sure that the names are correct for the next update. Thank you! . By the way, geodefense and asphalt 4 are in the current update, they are just spelled wrong. Both will be corrected in the next update.
    Attached Images Attached Images             

  13. #5112
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    And...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  14. #5113
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    What he means by "look at prior posts" is look at the pages since the last update(In each update I put out, there is a text page included. It has the page, and post#'s of where the update is good to. So for example, update v1.6/for 1.0 icon style has page 310, post #4636 in the text page. This means that ALL of the icons posted up to that point i the thread, are included in that update). So if you wanted to look for an icon that is not already in the current update, you would only have look from page 310, post # 4636 forward. While that can still take a long time, it gives you a start point, rather than thinking it could be anywhere in the 340+ pages of this thread.

    And yeah, you did miss iEraser, it's in the 1.6 update.
    310 to 342 is still over 30+ pages but since you guys didn't make me the iTypeFastR and AllSubway icons.. does that mean it's already made? How often do you guys release a new icon pack? I don't think I can go through 30 pages looking for 2 icons to be honest. If the 2 icons I mentioned are already made than I guess I'll wait for the new icon pack.

  15. #5114
    Hi guys, first of all want to thank you for such great work you've done - much appreciated! The guys over AVForums lead me here following many praises of your work. Anyway, enough 'bum' kissing... any chance of being able to request a couple of icons for the 5 icon dock with the the 'chunks' taken out (sorry I'm very new to this jailbreaking thing!)

    Would love it if I could have them in the order - 1. Phone 2. Mail 3. Calendar 4. Safari 5. Messages







    Not sure what it will look like with the calendar in the middle, but it's quite handy to have there because the date is always on show. If it looks rubbish I guess I'll have to think about rearranging them lol

    Thanks guys!!

  16. #5115
    When I place the DirecTV, zoom In, iTrans NYC, The Weather Channel Zoom, or MyBattery icons in the /Library/Themes/Orbz.theme/Icons folder, they're not changing. The others seem to.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Also can we make an icon for a safari favorite saved to the home screen?

    Can someone please convert my Ipark Car icon?

    thx
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  17. #5116
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    310 to 342 is still over 30+ pages but since you guys didn't make me the iTypeFastR and AllSubway icons.. does that mean it's already made? How often do you guys release a new icon pack? I don't think I can go through 30 pages looking for 2 icons to be honest. If the 2 icons I mentioned are already made than I guess I'll wait for the new icon pack.
    Believe me, I know it's a lot of pages. I spent the better part of last night collecting every icon for 1.0 and 2.0 icon styles posted in those 30+ pages. Somehow we did miss your two remaining icons (happens sometimes when a lot of requests come in at once), so I took care of that. If that happens again (we don't miss an icon request without reference to them being in the update already) kindly repost the request (with original icon/screen shots) and we will take care of it.

    We try not to go too long between updates (I try to keep it within a few weeks of each other), but I have had a lot going on over the last few weeks, so it has been difficult to make enough time to keep things up to date. I maintain the 1.0 and 2.0 icon styles, and JoOosty maintains the 3.0 and 4.0 icon styles, so there is only two of us collecting everything in the updates. I will be releasing a new update very soon, but it may be a couple of weeks at least before 3.0 and 4.0 are updated, as Jooosty is on a long vacation.

    I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions, or issues with the icons.

    As a side note...This version ofiTypeFastR will be named iTypeFastR 3.0 in the next update, as I made the regular version already (as referenced in my first response to your original request. You will need to rename it to override the other version to suite your taste
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  18. #5117
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSpaulding View Post
    Hi guys, first of all want to thank you for such great work you've done - much appreciated! The guys over AVForums lead me here following many praises of your work. Anyway, enough 'bum' kissing... any chance of being able to request a couple of icons for the 5 icon dock with the the 'chunks' taken out (sorry I'm very new to this jailbreaking thing!)

    Would love it if I could have them in the order - 1. Phone 2. Mail 3. Calendar 4. Safari 5. Messages







    Not sure what it will look like with the calendar in the middle, but it's quite handy to have there because the date is always on show. If it looks rubbish I guess I'll have to think about rearranging them lol

    Thanks guys!!
    I'll see if I can take a look at them tonight or tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by netjack View Post
    When I place the DirecTV, zoom In, iTrans NYC, The Weather Channel Zoom, or MyBattery icons in the /Library/Themes/Orbz.theme/Icons folder, they're not changing. The others seem to.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Also can we make an icon for a safari favorite saved to the home screen?

    Can someone please convert my Ipark Car icon?

    thx

    You need to be sure that the names of the icons match the names of the apps (as they appear on the springboard) otherwise, they will not work. The Weather Channel for instance used to be named TWC, now it's named Standard. Once they are named correctly, respring, and they should show up.

    By Safari favorites, do you mean can we make custom icons for web clips? The answer is yes (provided that's what you meant). Post the image you want in the icon, and the exact name of the icon (because you can name it whatever you want when you save the book mark to your springboard), and We can take care of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by 1hihum; 08-02-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Whoops, it helps if I attach the icons...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

    CaptnSpaulding (08-02-2009)

  20. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    I'll see if I can take a look at them tonight or tomorrow
    Thanks alot mate, much appreciated!!

    Like I said, if you think it looks poor with the calendar in the middle, don't worry or waste your time with the rest (you guys do too much as it is lol)... I'll think of an alternative setup as I hardly use the iPod so don't need it there. Might have Facebook or Twittelator

  21. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    I'll see if I can take a look at them tonight or tomorrow




    You need to be sure that the names of the icons match the names of the apps (as they appear on the springboard) otherwise, they will not work. The Weather Channel for instance used to be named TWC, now it's named Standard. Once they are named correctly, respring, and they should show up.

    By Safari favorites, do you mean can we make custom icons for web clips? The answer is yes (provided that's what you meant). Post the image you want in the icon, and the exact name of the icon (because you can name it whatever you want when you save the book mark to your springboard), and We can take care of it.
    Jesus. The names are right on the board! How stupid could I be? Works now.

    Here is the pic of my SB with the bookmark icon (Holland Tunnel) . Can you work with this?

    Thx so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0273.png  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to netjack For This Useful Post:

    dyrtyred (08-02-2009)

  23. #5120



    gUYS iM NOT ABEL TO CHANGE SOME ICONES LIKE -COMPASS MQUICKDO

    I DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE BUT NOT WOTKING





    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I NEED ALL THIS ICONS CHK THE PIC
    Last edited by Broken; 08-02-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 256 of 373 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246254255256257258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •