Page 208 of 373 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198206207208209210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBoss's Avatar
    Thanks

Bed Bugs
    BettysCookbook
    Cartoonize
    Attached Images Attached Images          

looking for these in the 2 style. Non glared.

Backgrounder
    Urbanspoon
    Voice Memos

Some people had made them, but not in non glared. Thanks!

Thanks

CatchaMouse
    ChappelleSB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceWilly1 View Post
    looking for these in the 2 style. Non glared.

Backgrounder
    Urbanspoon
    Voice Memos

Some people had made them, but not in non glared. Thanks!

Here is backgrounder don't forget to rename the file.
    Voice Memos is within the last five pages.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBoss For This Useful Post:

IceWilly1 (06-26-2009)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Ok folks, here are the links to the new updates for icon versions 1.0 and 2.0. They include everything you will find in this thread, up to page 274, post 4108 (which already seems behind ) Please be sure to download this latest updatte before posting any new requests, as it contains several of the repeated requests.It includes the new "Messages icon, new ipod icon, new phone icon, and yes the new voice memos icon.

So as always, please report back here anytime you have to rename an icon in the update to make it work. For those of you who are new here, we ask you to let us know anytime you have to do this, so that we can make the proper corrections before the next update, so that you will not have to fix it next time.

So as always, enjoy!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

IceWilly1 (06-26-2009), JoOosty (06-26-2009), justarry21 (06-26-2009), MrBoss (06-26-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Ok folks, here are the links to the new updates for icon versions 1.0 and 2.0. They include everything you will find in this thread, up to page 274, post 4108 (which already seems behind ) Please be sure to download this latest updatte before posting any new requests, as it contains several of the repeated requests.It includes the new "Messages icon, new ipod icon, new phone icon, and yes the new voice memos icon.

So as always, please report back here anytime you have to rename an icon in the update to make it work. For those of you who are new here, we ask you to let us know anytime you have to do this, so that we can make the proper corrections before the next update, so that you will not have to fix it next time.

So as always, enjoy!
    NICE

i'm hoping to make one for 3.0 and 4.0 soon

(im currently installing 3.0 and replacing everything etc...)

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Funny, you just saved me a PM. I was about to send you the links. Hey, your new pic looks awesome! Great work. I look forward to your next updates. Good luck with 3.0, let me know how it goes. I am thinking about doing the same on my old phone (now the wifes).

Thanks

Funny, you just saved me a PM. I was about to send you the links. Hey, your new pic looks awesome! Great work. I look forward to your next updates. Good luck with 3.0, let me know how it goes. I am thinking about doing the same on my old phone (now the wifes).
    i don't know wether you are already using my script but you could save me some work by sending me the 3.0 and 4.0 icons you made. Btw next time you are updating the 1.0 and 2.0 icon packages, be sure to ask me before you do that. Cause because of the script, i have got every icon i make in all 4 styles, while i nearly never upload all 4 styles

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoss View Post
    Here is backgrounder don't forget to rename the file.
    Voice Memos is within the last five pages.
    thanks, i still haven't found the right urban spoon. there is a glared one around that I have, but I haven't seen non glared in any of the packs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question: I want to change an icon (Pathé, this is what the icon is called on my springboard). But it looks to me that the iPhone does not accept a letter with an accent mark (é). Using WinSCP I can see that the iPhone renames the icon to 'Path%E9'. Why does this happen and how can I rename the icon so the iPhone accept it and I will have the Orbz theme icon on my springboard? Your help is really appreciated!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yay, got theme back!

need this icon though

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceWilly1 View Post
    thanks, i still haven't found the right urban spoon. there is a glared one around that I have, but I haven't seen non glared in any of the packs
    Here you go.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

IceWilly1 (06-26-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsys View Post
    Yay, got theme back!

need this icon though
    Remember to rename.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    i don't know wether you are already using my script but you could save me some work by sending me the 3.0 and 4.0 icons you made. Btw next time you are updating the 1.0 and 2.0 icon packages, be sure to ask me before you do that. Cause because of the script, i have got every icon i make in all 4 styles, while i nearly never upload all 4 styles
    What you have a script can you hook it up?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoss View Post
    What you have a script can you hook it up?
    i made a ps action (with some help) including several script. With this action you have to click about 3/4 times, and give the name of the app once and in about 5 seconds all 4 the different icons are made, completely automic.

I see you are living in California... So you would be a great test person, for a little thing. If you are interested, please give a sign on the forum, and i'll send you a pm

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here you go. I made and posted this one before. I am at a loss to explain why it is not in the current update, but will be in the next one.
    thanks so much! really appreciated

hey 1helium or whatever your name is... you should take a look at the ssh icon on your sbsettings theme... some white spots need to be fixed

And jo0osty I'm gonna mess around with your pic on photoshop... probably won't get anything better but whatever... i'm basically just thinking that you should at least change the font and possible the background gradient too... as far as the icons go its pretty amazing, must have taken a bit of time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    i made a ps action (with some help) including several script. With this action you have to click about 3/4 times, and give the name of the app once and in about 5 seconds all 4 the different icons are made, completely automic.

I see you are living in California... So you would be a great test person, for a little thing. If you are interested, please give a sign on the forum, and i'll send you a pm
    Of course I am interested.

This is kind of what I'm thinking of... Starry background with apple's Myriad font for the text

Very rough obviously but hopefully it helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -orbz.png  

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadget69 View Post
    Yes this is an ipod, it only seems to happen I noticed when its plugged into my fm transmitter for my car. Its a knock-off of the POD. I didn't have this issue before I installed this theme.
    Ok. My guess is that the ipod shuts off it's own volume control function, and gives it to the transmitter, or has a set volume that it transmits at. This would explain the disappearance of the volume slider when it's plugged into the FM Transmitter. It is not actually a problem per say, but it simply moves the buttons lower on the screen. The "Orbz" rings are not actually a part of the buttons themselves in that particular part of the theme. They are actually a part of the "wallpaper" background, and thus, would not automatically move with the buttons. I will definitely take another look at the theme (I was planning on trying to improve and polish it a little anyway) and see if I can create a fix for it. As I recall, there was an issue with the size of the buttons with the Orbz rings added to them, but I will have to look at it again. I'll keep you posted on any progress.

Thanks for responding back with the info.

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    hey 1helium or whatever your name is... you should take a look at the ssh icon on your sbsettings theme... some white spots need to be fixed

And jo0osty I'm gonna mess around with your pic on photoshop... probably won't get anything better but whatever... i'm basically just thinking that you should at least change the font and possible the background gradient too... as far as the icons go its pretty amazing, must have taken a bit of time
    It's 1hihum...and I will take a look at it. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 06-26-2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 208 of 373 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198206207208209210 218 258 308 ... LastLast