+ Reply
Page 158 of 373 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148156157158159160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by akmodmyi Thanks for the icons ) the info.plist i have doesnt give you the clock it removes the clock that sits in the status bar. does yours
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akmodmyi View Post
    Thanks for the icons )

the info.plist i have doesnt give you the clock it removes the clock that sits in the status bar. does yours have a clock in the status bar?
    no, i don't have a clock a my statusbar, i have a clock on my springboard, just like you. If you open the two plist files (just put the new one somewhere on you iphone and then you can open it with openssh), you'll see that the original file from wallpaper clock (that's what i call it), is also in this new file.

The only new thing is that a few new lines are inserted for your calendar. Just give it a try. It's not very expectable that anything could go wrong.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robichota View Post
    Jooosty, sorry to be a pain in the *** but the top shelf is up too high and doesnt look right? is it too hard to move it down a little bit?

Thanks again!
    akmodmyi already notified me, so i decided to make em all over. Luckily i did save em now as a psd, so removing the 1st shelve isn't that hard. Here you go:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-wallpaper4-3-shelves-.png  

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    no, i don't have a clock a my statusbar, i have a clock on my springboard, just like you. If you open the two plist files (just put the new one somewhere on you iphone and then you can open it with openssh), you'll see that the original file from wallpaper clock (that's what i call it), is also in this new file.

The only new thing is that a few new lines are inserted for your calendar. Just give it a try. It's not very expectable that anything could go wrong.
    i have tried the one you gave me and yes it does fix the calender font but it puts a time in my status bar (see screenshot). i'll try an edit the info.plist file.

Edit: yep that worked i just opened them both in notepad and combined the code thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0005.png  
    Last edited by akmodmyi; 04-30-2009 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks

i have tried the one you gave me and yes it does fix the calender font but it puts a time in my status bar (see screenshot). i'll try an edit the info.plist file.

Edit: yep that worked i just opened them both in notepad and combined the code thanks
    good to know it works cause such a big calendar text, in a round icon, really doesn't look cool at all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Here you go.
    Thank you for creating those iReef icons. Quick question...It seems like the orb is a tad smaller than the rest of my icons. Has there been a change in the size of the icons? Also, behind the circle there is a square black box. Any idea how to get rid of that?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Okay, so i got myself a copy of ps cs4 and decided to give icon making a go. So here is a 4.0 version of Events:

Name:  Events.png
Views: 194
Size:  8.8 KB

Prob took me a little longer then it should but i think i can speed it up next go. Let me know if i did anything wrong as i have no previous photoshop experience.

Edit: Here are a few more. Some are just touch ups of ones already made because the pic was sticking out of the overlay..
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by akmodmyi; 04-30-2009 at 08:16 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

HI Guys,

Really much appreciated. This theme is awful, Thanks to all & 1hihum, JoOosty & others...

However, I have a question I have a doubt where posting "sBsettings" Pack ? @ the root , extras ?

Can anyone lead me or help me ?

Cheers Mates,

MF
    Last edited by macfr3ak; 04-30-2009 at 08:19 AM.
    MacPro Macos X 10.5.6 -Debian 5.0.0 - windoze64 ( FPS games only ) - 30" Cinema Display - iPhone 3G 16Go -ProTools HD 8 - BroadBand Asymetric ADSL 20 Meg - MacosX Developer Select

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macfr3ak View Post
    HI Guys,

Really much appreciated. This theme is awful, Thanks to all & 1hihum, JoOosty & others...

However, I have a question I have a doubt where posting "sBsettings" Pack ? @ the root , extras ?

Can anyone lead me or help me ?

Cheers Mates,

MF
    did you mean awful? haha

put the theme folder in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    then go into sbsettings on your phone then click "more" then click "manage themes" and select the theme

10. The Following User Says Thank You to akmodmyi For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hehe... awful

Thanks akmodmyi !
    MacPro Macos X 10.5.6 -Debian 5.0.0 - windoze64 ( FPS games only ) - 30" Cinema Display - iPhone 3G 16Go -ProTools HD 8 - BroadBand Asymetric ADSL 20 Meg - MacosX Developer Select

Thanks

Okay, so i got myself a copy of ps cs4 and decided to give icon making a go. So here is a 4.0 version of Events:

Attachment 282251

Prob took me a little longer then it should but i think i can speed it up next go. Let me know if i did anything wrong as i have no previous photoshop experience.

Edit: Here are a few more. Some are just touch ups of ones already made because the pic was sticking out of the overlay..
    ohoh... did you download it... that isn't legal, you know that

Just joking

They are looking very cool! I'm also working with PS for just 3 months now, and see what i'm able to do... Just mess around with it, try out some things, then you'll learn a lot of the options very quick. If you are a bit more used to PS, i'll give you the script i made. That script totally automates the icon making and saves you a lot of time. Just give a sign when you think you are ready for it (cause you first really have to be able to just make them by hand).

Welcome to the iconmakers family

Green Apple
    Thanks

I followed your instructions (after resprung my iPhone) but :

When I click on "Manage Themes", I've got an Error message as following :

the theme: SBSettings cannot be set or previewed because it is missing 1
    or more image(s):

Respring.png

???

Thanks Mate to help !

EDIT: I just check out the folder, there's definitely an icon missing
    Last edited by macfr3ak; 04-30-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ohoh... did you download it... that isn't legal, you know that

Just joking

They are looking very cool! I'm also working with PS for just 3 months now, and see what i'm able to do... Just mess around with it, try out some things, then you'll learn a lot of the options very quick. If you are a bit more used to PS, i'll give you the script i made. That script totally automates the icon making and saves you a lot of time. Just give a sign when you think you are ready for it (cause you first really have to be able to just make them by hand).

Welcome to the iconmakers family
    i bought a legal copy of course :P

15. The Following User Says Thank You to akmodmyi For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

or more image(s):

Respring.png

???

Thanks Mate to help !

put the this Name:  Respring.png
Views: 178
Size:  4.0 KB file in there for now to see if it works. and then i'll try and make one to suit the theme later on.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to akmodmyi For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

Thanks

or more image(s):

Respring.png

???

Thanks Mate to help !

Here you go, just add the respring.png to the folder.

I tried out the sbstheme myself, and i experienced the ssh on icon is really HORRIBLE!!! (sorry for the one who made em ) So i made a new one. Just replace the old one for this one and it will look much better.

Also be sure to change the name "Wifi" to "Wi-Fi" otherwise just a green orbz sign will show up.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

Thanks

put the this Attachment 282381 file in there for now to see if it works. and then i'll try and make one to suit the theme later on.
    Couldn't you directly try PS out?? I just fill up your post

i bought a legal copy of course :P
    pfoee, that's good to know. I have to say i hate people who download stuff illegal I would never make any icons anymore for such a people ... (just joking again )
    Last edited by JoOosty; 04-30-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Couldn't you directly try PS out?? I just fill up your post

pfoee, that's good to know. I have to say i hate people who download stuff illegal I would never make any icons anymore for such a people ... (just joking again )
    haha i was going to photoshop it but i was in the middle of watching an episode of dexter

Thanks

haha i was going to photoshop it but i was in the middle of watching an episode of dexter
    aha, i'm going to watch the new lost episode, SO DONT INTERRUPT ME (sorry guys, i'm a bit in a joking mooth )

Green Apple
    Thanks

BTW Guy, What is i the best lockscreen in your opinon (with weather/date for instance) matching with Orbz theme (or not maybe) ?

Something smoothly ergonomics & esthetics ?

I Was asking myself same question about Keyboard btw ?

Because the Green battery... well it's pretty basic but all is already "Circled"

At last, I noticed when Cydia is opened, some part above of the Home screen is Blacked (under Saurik's icon, Skype & Twitter fields) so you can't read texts. Is it normal, related to the theme, or a kind of bug ?

Thanks for your kind inputs & advises !

MF

Thanks

BTW Guy, What is i the best lockscreen in your opinon (with weather/date for instance) matching with Orbz theme (or not maybe) ?

Something smoothly ergonomics & esthetics ?

I Was asking myself same question about Keyboard btw ?

Because the Green battery... well it's pretty basic but all is already "Circled"

At last, I noticed when Cydia is opened, some part above of the Home screen is Blacked (under Saurik's icon, Skype & Twitter fields) so you can't read texts. Is it normal, related to the theme, or a kind of bug ?

Thanks for your kind inputs & advises !

MF
    According to the lockscreen: that's a really personal thing. Personally i use "2001 rainbow battery" as battery theme, and i use a simple lockscreen, cause i find it costs to much time with a weather lock screen.

According to the cydia thing: This is known, but the icon you see there is probably made to fit in another siituation. Saurik used it probably in a bit other way, so the button doesn't really fit there. It's a choice, fit it in the one situation or the other...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks Jooosty!!

Is it possible to male the new 4.0 icons from the 3.0 with glare? Or do you need the original?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to robichota For This Useful Post:

macfr3ak (04-30-2009)