+ Reply
Page 151 of 373 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I tried to search and had no luck, but is there a digital Live Clock for this?
    Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok, I need these in the "4.0" Mr. Runt,

also please note the GV Mobile Icon in this is not correct, I needed a quick fix so I just chose the blue phone, if you could get the correct one, I'd be uber grateful.

Actually joosty, if I could get GV Mobile in 1.0 fashion as well, that'd be groovy too.

Yea, and go ahead and start bustin my balls on fairies fly.. again... frickin' girlfriend, if she wasn't hot... I'd prolley still hit it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0002.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0003.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0004.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0005.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0006.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0007.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey thanks for all your help and I want to ask you for just one more icon.
    The icon is tap tap revenge 2

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Hey thanks for all your help and I want to ask you for just one more icon.
    The icon is tap tap revenge 2
    that is already in the pack just check the spelling it might be different

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akmodmyi View Post
    that is already in the pack just check the spelling it might be different
    yeah, just check out tap tap (cause tap tap revenge 2 is displayed on your SB as Tap Tap)

Quote Originally Posted by cjmmm47 View Post
    You mean Live clock but than with digital numbers?? I will check it out cause there isn't already made one, i think.

EDIT: could you upload the default icon for this digital live clock?? And how do you enable it, cause there isn't a option to do that in winterboard??

Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    Ok, I need these in the "4.0" Mr. Runt,

also please note the GV Mobile Icon in this is not correct, I needed a quick fix so I just chose the blue phone, if you could get the correct one, I'd be uber grateful.

Actually joosty, if I could get GV Mobile in 1.0 fashion as well, that'd be groovy too.

Yea, and go ahead and start bustin my balls on fairies fly.. again... frickin' girlfriend, if she wasn't hot... I'd prolley still hit it.
    I can't find GV Mobile on your screenshots, can you direct my to the right screenshot??

Btw, for Runt is very handy if you would make the screenshot with all themes disabled. It's a bit hard to get to original picture from a png file, when there's glare above it
    Last edited by JoOosty; 04-26-2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    I can't find GV Mobile on your screenshots, can you direct my to the right screenshot??

Btw, for Runt is very handy if you would make the screenshot with all themes disabled. It's a bit hard to get to original picture from a png file, when there's glare above it
    oh my bad.. here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0008.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0009.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0010.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0011.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0012.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0013.png  
    Last edited by phreakwenci; 04-26-2009 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks

oh my bad.. gimmie a sec
    tic .... tac .... tic .... tac

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

see above!

You know, I just realized... I've never had a custom sig... I gotta learn photoshop..
    Last edited by phreakwenci; 04-26-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

see above!

You know, I just realized... I've never had a custom sig... I gotta learn photoshop..
    Photoshop isn't as hard as it (mayby) looks. I'm now working 2 months with it, and check out what i can do Just try it out, and it works very smooth within a few days

oh my bad.. here!
    your picture isn't showing up for me resfreshed several times, but it really won't show up. Could you upload to photobucket or something like that and then post it??
    Last edited by JoOosty; 04-26-2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Weird.. I see em. yea will do in a bit.

Thanks

Weird.. I see em. yea will do in a bit.
    Yeah, that's a weird thing from the forum

Thanks

Ok... I just woke up and fixing to have breakfast and then spend some time with the wife. She goes to work at noon and then I will start on your icons for you. It shouldn't take me too long and I will have them done today!

Thanks

Anybody got some spare time for me?

I need this icon with glare please...

Who the hell thanked me? And why?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Anybody got some spare time for me?

I need this icon with glare please...

I always have time for you (inkoppertje :P)

Here you go, made em in a couple of seconds (with my script)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JoOosty; 04-26-2009 at 09:57 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (04-26-2009)

Thanks

It took you 9 minutes....... That's way too long.... ;-)

Thanx...

Thanks

It took you 9 minutes....... That's way too long.... ;-)

Thanx...
    Yeah, i confess i should have been faster Especially for such a special icon requester as you are

Thanks

*bloos*

Damn, even after I refreshed 500 times, I still can't see your icon.....
    Last edited by chrislouter; 04-26-2009 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks

*bloos*
    Just a little question Chris, how old are you?? (just wondering )

Thanks

27, how about you????

Thanks

27, how about you????
    I'm 16 don't think you expected that one, did you?