Page 102 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

  1. #2021
    Quote Originally Posted by julianlovesapple View Post
    Sorry, nevermind everybody i got em. Thanks

    just out of curiosity. where did you guys learn how to photoshop images? i just got Adobe Photoshop 7 and i was just wondering where the best place to learn might be.
    i learned from this thread.

    i wouldnt of known where to begin making these icons without the quick how to.

    after i did my 1st one, the rest were easy as hell... now i even custom modify them a bit when i need to with colors and such.

  2. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by stylin97 View Post
    i learned from this thread.

    i wouldnt of known where to begin making these icons without the quick how to.

    after i did my 1st one, the rest were easy as hell... now i even custom modify them a bit when i need to with colors and such.
    wow since you put it that way, how do you make just one app with a transparent background?

  3. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by julianlovesapple View Post
    wow since you put it that way, how do you make just one app with a transparent background?
    not sure what you mean..?

  4. #2024

  5. #2025
    ive been thinking about making a how to video on how to make these icons... but i only have a digital camera that takes vid and it doesnt take to good of vids of my monitor for some reason.

  6. #2026
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stylin97 View Post
    ive been thinking about making a how to video on how to make these icons... but i only have a digital camera that takes vid and it doesnt take to good of vids of my monitor for some reason.
    use a program like Snagit

    It would be really usefull for the ones who don't know how to do it

    Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    please also update the icon packages and name: or like we do (with glare, without glare and 3.0 or 1.0, 2.0, 3.0) or convince us to use your numbering but at least post anything about that then.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-03-2009 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  7. #2027

  8. #2028
    iPhoneaholic greenleaf187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 110 Times in 81 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by julianlovesapple View Post
    wow since you put it that way, how do you make just one app with a transparent background?
    File > New > Select Size (recommended 60 x 60 pixels) > Background Contents (Transparent)

    Then just open whatever icon you need it customized and drag it into your transparent window. Then drag the Orbz overlay over it. Select the Icon Layer from the panel on the right bottom, and you may adjust the brightness if you want to. Select the eraser tool and trim around the orbz ring to make fit, just make sure your icon layer is selected not the overlay layer.

    If you know these simple steps then your good to go. You will get to know what the hell those other buttons are used for. You just need to play around with it. I used google for tutorials and how tos. This google thing is very useful.
    For Updated Icon packs:

    Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

    Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  9. #2029
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by julianlovesapple View Post
    Sorry, nevermind everybody i got em. Thanks

    just out of curiosity. where did you guys learn how to photoshop images? i just got Adobe Photoshop 7 and i was just wondering where the best place to learn might be.
    It's not much, but it should get you through the basics...

    You want to start by opening a new project. Then open the icon you want to change. Then open the overlay.
    Now select the icon you want to modify, and resize it ( most of the time it's between 48-52 pixels ).
    Now select the move tool on the left, and drag the icon into the new blank ( pressing the shift key before releasing the mouse button will automatically center the icon in the new blank )
    Now select and drag the overlay into the new blank ( again, hold the shift key before releasing the mouse button )
    You should see the overlay over the square I on in the new blank.
    Now select the icon layer ( in the layers section on the right ). It should be layer number two.
    Now select the eraser tool on the left, and erase the icon edges that are hanging out beyond the overlay. You should see the icon ersing without erasing the overlay.
    At this point you are basically done. You should have a new icon, with the overlay over it, with a clear background.
    Now just save it, and your done.

    Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any question

  10. #2030
    iPhoneaholic greenleaf187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 110 Times in 81 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    It's not much, but it should get you through the basics...

    You want to start by opening a new project. Then open the icon you want to change. Then open the overlay.
    Now select the icon you want to modify, and resize it ( most of the time it's between 48-52 pixels ).
    Now select the move tool on the left, and drag the icon into the new blank ( pressing the shift key before releasing the mouse button will automatically center the icon in the new blank )
    Now select and drag the overlay into the new blank ( again, hold the shift key before releasing the mouse button )
    You should see the overlay over the square I on in the new blank.
    Now select the icon layer ( in the layers section on the right ). It should be layer number two.
    Now select the eraser tool on the left, and erase the icon edges that are hanging out beyond the overlay. You should see the icon ersing without erasing the overlay.
    At this point you are basically done. You should have a new icon, with the overlay over it, with a clear background.
    Now just save it, and your done.

    Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any question
    Well said, now i feel stupid
    For Updated Icon packs:

    Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

    Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  11. #2031
    Hey Guys,

    Here are a couple more icons I have added to my collection.

    Dont know if anyone is from Australia but I have....

    AussieRules
    Radio


    .
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  12. #2032
    Default Some more icons...
    Here is a batch I put together.

    I simply LOVE this theme!

    EDIT: Ok that didn't work first time...
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by njt1982; 03-03-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Failed to upload icons

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to njt1982 For This Useful Post:

    JoOosty (03-03-2009)

  14. #2033
    Default And some more...
    And a few more.... The TwitterFon is the one I wanted the most
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to njt1982 For This Useful Post:

    JoOosty (03-03-2009)

  16. #2034
    i need help..........
    i have an iphone 1.1.4.it was working fine with all the apps.but suddenly it hang up.for that i had to restore it.then i jail break it with ziphone v 3.but now i cant install any of the themes or games or anything in the phone.can anyone help in this regard????????please help.....

  17. #2035
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by njt1982 View Post
    And a few more.... The TwitterFon is the one I wanted the most
    i appreciate your help, but some of the icons you made were already made, just check out the updated icon pack But it's a very good thing you made icons, keep posting the ones you made, but human is lazy, so don't do more than necissary

    Quote Originally Posted by shdrbl View Post
    i need help..........
    i have an iphone 1.1.4.it was working fine with all the apps.but suddenly it hang up.for that i had to restore it.then i jail break it with ziphone v 3.but now i cant install any of the themes or games or anything in the phone.can anyone help in this regard????????please help.....
    why can't you install anything. Can't you go through ssh to your iphone or something like that. Try to be secure
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-03-2009 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

  18. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybridx24 View Post
    Where can I get this wallpaper?

    http://i44.tinypic.com/2bs6yb.jpg

    I am wondering the same!

    Also this theme is the best by FAR!!!!!

  19. #2037
    i tried with the net dragon pc suite.but it is not taking.not understanding what to do?i had the smb pref before but now nothing is installing in the phone.

  20. #2038
    i created the wallpaper in photoshop .....i can always create another but not sure what parts of it you all like , was it the main pic background or the one i placed in the iphone ??

  21. #2039
    here's some i just made if anyone is interested
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  22. #2040
    Theme Creator JoOosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 603 Times in 469 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    here's some i just made if anyone is interested
    there are really cool

    i made the new icon for tap tap (cause it's a fantastic game)

    (just remove everything behind the last tap, and it will fit)
    Attached Images Attached Images    


    If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

    Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Page 102 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •