Page 100 of 373 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 7454

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<

It is true, I have not followed the discussion on the 2.0, excuse me.Among all the versions I prefer the not glare.And if someone has time and desire it serves me some icon (not glare): LondonCam, Webcams (Webcams Pro), StatusNotifier, Pocket God.This way it is as they are written on my iPhone,case sensitive.Thanks
    Last edited by pao84; 03-01-2009 at 07:14 AM.

Default double-ringed icons
    i guess they are called orbz 3.0 now...

AccuFuel
    Amazon.com
    aSleep
    Backgrounder
    BIA
    CameraBag
    Easy Wi-Fi
    Groups
    iBlank
    AptBackup
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by tristan34044; 03-01-2009 at 08:34 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tristan34044 For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (03-01-2009)

Modem
    Photogene
    Platypus
    Printer
    ProNounce
    RainbowNote
    Simplify
    slydial
    iRealSMS
    MCleaner
    Last edited by tristan34044; 03-01-2009 at 08:33 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tristan34044 For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (03-01-2009)

TipSY
    TV.com
    VNC
    Wallet
    Wikiamo
    WordBook
    xChange

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tristan34044 For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (03-01-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by JoOosty View Post
    Guys i found a solution for the whole calendar icon problem

Why make a square icon for it, when you can also resize it a bit. Just copy this info.plist file into your orbz root folder, or add it to your info.plist if you already have got one (like me). Play around a bit until you like it, and voila, you also have got a round calendar icon

Hey jo0osty,

Dont know if you have seen it before but i posted a calendar using the square overlay samples that H0ckey posted.

it doesn't look too bad...I think

anyways here it is again just in case you missed it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by Jive Turkey; 03-02-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Hi!

First of all, like all the others I love the theme. I only got one question...hopefully not a nooby one.

I would like to know how I can find out what name an icon file should have to match the program I want. Let's say hypothetical, there's a nice icon i like named abc.png but i would like to use it for my soccer...how do i find out what name I should give the abc.png file so that it will be used for mysoccer...??
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPonelicious View Post
    Hi!

First of all, like all the others I love the theme. I only got one question...hopefully not a nooby one.

I would like to know how I can find out what name an icon file should have to match the program I want. Let's say hypothetical, there's a nice icon i like named abc.png but i would like to use it for my soccer...how do i find out what name I should give the abc.png file so that it will be used for mysoccer...??
    Thanks in advance!
    Just rename that abc.png icon to mysoccer.png
    Just make sure its spelled exactly the same as your desired icon. Indention, capitalization and etc...
    for example you have an app called MySoccer = rename your icon to MySoccer.png < you see how i capitalized the M and S. let me know if you still need assistance.
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    Just rename that abc.png icon to mysoccer.png
    Just make sure its spelled exactly the same as your desired icon. Indention, capitalization and etc...
    for example you have an app called MySoccer = rename your icon to MySoccer.png < you see how i capitalized the M and S. let me know if you still need assistance.
    First of all thanks for the quick reply....

Yes I was already aware of that but the thing is it doesn't work. I changed the iconname to MySoccer.png and placed it in the orbz theme folder...didn't work...changed it to mysoccer.png and still nothing. And i went into the Mysoccer app folder to see how the name of the icon is spelled and the original icon is named mysoccer.png...so I have no clue what's going wrong...same story for some other icons; some work, some just don't no matter which name i give them...

Hi,

Is it possible to have the icons for the following apps:

Chuck the Ball
    Blocked (the game, not the app)
    Incline
    Photoplay Find It!
    Zen Bound
    distant shore
    Technobox
    Megaphone
    FullScreen
    Wooden Labyrinth 3d
    and 9292ov GPS (its a dutch app from the appstore)

thanks!
    Last edited by iPonelicious; 03-02-2009 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes I was already aware of that but the thing is it doesn't work. I changed the iconname to MySoccer.png and placed it in the orbz theme folder...didn't work...changed it to mysoccer.png and still nothing. And i went into the Mysoccer app folder to see how the name of the icon is spelled and the original icon is named mysoccer.png...so I have no clue what's going wrong...same story for some other icons; some work, some just don't no matter which name i give them...

Which folder did you paste it in?
    It usually goes into /private/var/stash/themes/*Your Active Theme*/icons
    Do me another favor, post the screenshots of your troubles icons. Just for quick reference. cheers
    For Updated Icon packs:

1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Could anybode make MemTool (Cydia) for me with glare?
    Who the hell thanked me? And why?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Hey jo0osty,

Dont know if you have seen it before but i posted a calendar using the square overlay samples that H0ckey posted.

it doesn't look too bad...I think

anyways here it is again just in case you missed it.

yes i saw it, but i also found this out, so i thought this would also be cool.

Just for the people who love this more than the square one.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoOosty For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (07-11-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Here you go
    For Updated Icon packs:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaf187 For This Useful Post:

chrislouter (03-02-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    this one is already in the icon pack (if you don't have the most recent one, just check out my signature

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thanks

this one is already in the icon pack (if you don't have the most recent one, just check out my signature
    ... You telling me this after i finish doing them all?
    For Updated Icon packs:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    ... You telling me this after i finish doing them all?
    I'm sure the 3.0 version wasn't already made, so your work hasn't been for nothing
    btw are you busy on the request of Iphonelicous?? cause if so i let it to you
    Quote Originally Posted by pao84 View Post
    It is true, I have not followed the discussion on the 2.0, excuse me.Among all the versions I prefer the not glare.And if someone has time and desire it serves me some icon (not glare): LondonCam, Webcams (Webcams Pro), StatusNotifier, Pocket God.This way it is as they are written on my iPhone,case sensitive.Thanks
    I can't find an icon of StatusNotifier, so post it if you want the icon

Here are the others
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-02-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: 2.0 = 3.0 :p

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I'm sure the 2.0 version wasn't already made, so your work hasn't been for nothing

I can't find an icon of StatusNotifier, so post it if you want the icon

Here are the others
    Sorry guys, it actually was done already. I haven't had time to update the packs yet, but I should get to them this week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Sorry guys, it actually was done already. I haven't had time to update the packs yet, but I should get to them this week.
    np, this post wasn't meant to you but for greanleaf. How is your son doing??

Btw i'll post a 2.0 update this evening (cause it's evening here )

Thanks

Actually im on my Mac and away from my Visa and PS is installed on my Vista... didnt have the chance to get into his requests... if you dont mind you can do it
    For Updated Icon packs:

Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible to have the icons for the following apps:

Chuck the Ball
    Blocked (the game, not the app)
    Incline
    Photoplay Find It!
    Zen Bound
    distant shore
    Technobox
    Megaphone
    FullScreen
    Wooden Labyrinth 3d
    and 9292ov GPS (its a dutch app from the appstore)

thanks!
    here you go.

I assumed you want them 2.0 style (normal style with glare), but if you want them, i also made them without glare and 3.0 style, just give a call

as dutch man under eachoter, 9292ov GPS doesn't work good at all, the app is just one disaster.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-03-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: forgot zen bound

Thanks

And in post 2000 I announce *exciting music*

Orbz3.0 v1.2

So with much more icons (349), more beauty and more elegance.
    Download it as quick as you can:

Rapidshare - File sharing

ps a nice advertising message
    i think it's ready to put in our signatures now
    Last edited by JoOosty; 03-02-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Page 100 of 373 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast