Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

armadillo what about white color theme ? alot of the accessories for iphone are white. And it's will be perfect for the women iphone. :-)

wow great theme, your gonna be a rich man hehe

laz305: yeah right - 30,000 downloads yesterday alone - donations: 5. But that's not the point.

shiben589: I've heard this argument many times. My response has always been: If you are a smart kid and the owner of relatively expensive smartphone, you should be able to figure this out. Just PM me and I'll give you my snail mail address. I'm sure you'll be able to stick a buck in an envelope and mail it without your parents' approval. Again, that's not really the point. Actually, I could easily just give you the link. It's the principle that is behind it. I invest a lot of time and effort to provide this service for you. Just make a small effort yourself and you will get a reward.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

no problem army! i just PM'd you so youll be $15 richer in a few days!
    keep up the great work!

shiben589: It's a great gesture and you've earned the link. I have sent you a PM. Feel free to share my response to you. Just not the link
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hey army when did you PM it cuz i didnt get anything?

about 25 minutes ago
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hi, could you make a icon for games, the categories icons you made dosent fit with the rest of Kroam theme. Krome theme alone is worth the donation i made.

weird, i wonder what happened?
    oh well, whenever its convenient could you just PM me again, or email me?

thanks 1000000000!
    (thats a billion)

gfash: I am thinking about making a Kroam-compatible Categories version. The icons should somehow be different from Kroam itself to indicate that they are not apps but folders. Gimme a couple of days for that.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Maybe you should put a donation counter in your sig - 6 donations is pretty sad for so much work.

I see why it is hard to support your bandwidth!
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

I assume that those were prompted by the public distribution. There may be more coming when people see that I update regularly. I fully understand that people are reluctant to donate, because in many cases the apps or themes just discontinue. And it has never been a matter of donations for me anyway.

I have donated almost $50 to iPhoneShop alone in order to provide a keyboard. Unfortunately, that didn't work out and I had to crack it with a friend of mine. I have donated to various other projects as well and I will continue to do so. It's a matter of supporting a community that invests time and effort to give us iPhone users a great phone.

So if a developer comes across this thread and he/she wants my packages, I'll be happy to give them access to them, since they are giving us access to their stuff. If you're a developer, just PM me.

Here's something that may fit Kroam:

or this version:

Let me know if this something you might like.
    Last edited by armadillo; 04-16-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

sgt sm00th (04-16-2008), shiben589 (04-16-2008)

hey army what do you think is the best wallpaper for aqwoah?
    Last edited by shiben589; 04-16-2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: stupid cousin

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Those Kroam Categories icons look sweet! Similar Goald ones would be just as sweet! The trouble with icons in Categories is that, to the best of my knowledge, once you create a category and choose its icon, the only way (within the program) to change the icon is to totally delete the category and create a new one. The only other way is to manually delete the old icon and insert a new one using SSH/WinSCP.

army, the categories icons looks great, like the first one more.
    i have another request, could you make sliders, to go with your themes as well?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gfash View Post
    army, the categories icons looks great, like the first one more.
    i have another request, could you make sliders, to go with your themes as well?

Thanks

+1 to that sliders would certainly be awesome.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I should say though that I've three people donating 1 cent. I take that as an insult, just like it would be an insult to leave 1 cent as a tip to your waiter. So in essence, I think that cent donations are a poor way of showing your support. Everything else is fine with me. Some people have donated although the keyboard was not available. But those donations have certainly motivated me to come up with one. So now you have it.
    One cent?!?! You gotta be f**king kidding me! Tell these kiddies to forgo the afternoon McStop and pony up a little more, say, five bucks at least...

Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast