Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I know. These apps are coming quick... So here you go:

ohmygod i love you

it doesn't stop. here's iPowerHour:

Last edited by armadillo; 09-04-2007 at 12:01 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

CoolBito (03-15-2008), Dr.Desaster (09-23-2007)

Where do you find these icons through installer. I don't seem to have it. Any help??

Thanks..
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Aqwoah 1.4 is now available through installer(with my.plist). It will be in a new category(Icons Sets) made specifically for SummerBoard

how bout ishare?

great job armadillo.i love these icons!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Where do you find these icons through installer. I don't seem to have it. Any help??

Thanks..
    Marc
    Ready HighTymes signature at the top of this page

Thanks...I do see them there, but not quite sure how to get them onto my phone. Any help, would be much appreciated.

Thanks..

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    Ready HighTymes signature at the top of this page

More icons:

BitchX: Chat: iShare: VT100:

and this is the entire set so far:
    Last edited by armadillo; 09-04-2007 at 04:59 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

CoolBito (03-15-2008), Dr.Desaster (09-23-2007)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just want to let everyone know, I have uploaded a updated version of Aqwoah_1.4. New icons added(BitchX,Chat,iShare & Term-VT110).

I have also added added a info.plist to each program(icon). This will give you the ability to hide the icons you don't have programs for, as they will now show up in rSBT. Be warned though, if you tap on one of the icons for a program you don't have installed(usually has no text under it), then it will lock your iPhone up. Just be warned that the icons now have text under them. Once this icon set is installed, goto rSBT and hide the icons for the programs you know you don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Thanks...I do see them there, but not quite sure how to get them onto my phone. Any help, would be much appreciated.

Thanks..

Marc

So you are in installer and see Aqwoah_1.4 listed?
    Last edited by HighTymes; 09-04-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No, I don't see it there...I see your file on your signature to save. I can save it to my computer then what? Get it on my phone? And if so, how??

Thanks again..

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Just want to let everyone know, I have uploaded a updated version of Aqwoah_1.4. New icons added(BitchX,Chat,iShare & Term-VT110).

I have also added added a info.plist to each program(icon). This will give you the ability to hide the icons you don't have programs for, as they will now show up in rSBT. Be warned though, if you tap on one of the icons for a program you don't have installed(usually has no text under it), then it will lock your iPhone up. Just be warned that the icons now have text under them. Once this icon set is installed, goto rSBT and hide the icons for the programs you know you don't have.

So you are in installer and see Aqwoah_1.4 listed?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

^^^Check other thread for reply

EDIT: Is there anyone out there that doesn't have Summerboard installed and has downloaded Aqwoah_1.4 icon set through Installer? I am wondering if it displays correctly. I am wondering if future uploaded themes for non-summerboard peeps can display the icon correctly when they are listed in the 3rd party app section of the displayorder.plist. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by HighTymes; 09-04-2007 at 07:51 PM.

too damn amazing armadillo!

on a non sequiter, ever see season 2 of The Shield?

I need some input. My Aqwoah icons are borderless, but some people like the rounded rectangles and I like them too. It makes the icons look more organized. So I decided to use the Aqwoah icons, but add some borders and colors.

So on the left, we have some glossy buttons that are colored. I would envisage that the button colors are matched to the type of application. So black might be all the original apple apps. Then some categories like system utilities, chat/communication, games, productivity utils, etc.

On the right iPhone, I made a mix of different framed buttons. They have not been optimized and color matching isn't really good, but it should give you an idea. So what kind of theme(s) would you like to see?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (09-23-2007)

I would say either one. I definitely like the square look better and while the frame around it looks good, they look good without it as well. The color coding is also an either or, its nice but not totally necessary.

So basically, the square look all the way but what you do after that is all good.

^^^

i agree.great either way.

I can't figure out how to install the background lol
    I have summerboard, and bottom part of the dock, but how do I put the background?

Actually, I wasn't planning on making the bordered as mixed as they are. I would concentrate on just one border for all the icons. So the question then is which border would be preferable. Some of them are too distracting and take away attention from the icon itself.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Like em both just not a fan of the lights out icon its self :-/

Noooo... dont do borders. Your icons are linked by their art...

Don't worry, Aqwoah will stay borderless. I'm thinking of another theme that has borders for those who prefer that look.

no background help =[
    how do i get the sunset background?

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast