+ Reply
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by armadillo All themes updated with 76 icons. In addition, SBSettings theme received 4 additional toggles: Nice work Armadillo, its nice that you continue to update this theme.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    All themes updated with 76 icons. In addition, SBSettings theme received 4 additional toggles:

Nice work Armadillo, its nice that you continue to update this theme. BTW by any chance you will utilize the new Retina Display with revamped icons for iPhone 4?

If you do that would be definitely awesome, dont sleep on this theme people. I am a proud donor.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does this theme and the Aqwoah Lockinfo theme work with iPhone 4 on iOS4? I kept getting pushed into Safe Mode when i enabled it....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamperez247 View Post
    Does this theme and the Aqwoah Lockinfo theme work with iPhone 4 on iOS4? I kept getting pushed into Safe Mode when i enabled it....
    I am using Aqwoah on springboard and on sbsettings with no problem. iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 4. I am using lockinfo, but with a different theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What lockinfo theme are you using. I cant seem to find more than 3 or 4 in Cydia. Are you using a added repo?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

I'm using Aqwoah Lockinfo, but wit IOS4, i can expand the section ?

Thanks

All icon themes are WinterBoard themes. So they should work in iOS4. Am I going to redo >2000 icons for the retina display? I don't think that is doable.

As to the LockInfo html theme, it will crash and boot into safe mode. This is not a problem of my theme (it's all valid html). The problem appears to be WinterBoard as it won't load html themes for the lockscreen.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

Many thank's armadillo.

But, the section is not expanded or collapsed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any possible update to the Lockinfo Theme. It works fine for me on i4 iOS4 except for i cant click emails and texts to open them up...In Lockinfo native mode i can open texts and emails by touching them.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

armadilo pls update this theme to fit on ios4.. we will pay for it man. your theme + lockinfo theme make our devices rock!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sucks to see this theme is basically being abandoned and left to dying devices. Armadillo...no one expects you to re-do 2000 icons like you said, but doing the basic 20 or 30 for iPhone4 would be a good start. My suggestion is to start another repo with a different address and charge a separate donation to get access to that repo for iPhone4. I'd glady donate again to get access to that, even if AqwoahHD only skinned the default iPhone icons for a while.

Thanks

I'm using the current Aqwoah on my iPhone 4. If there is a way to upgrade the icons and it's just tedious, I'd be willing to donate some time. Let us know!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swizzle23 View Post
    Sucks to see this theme is basically being abandoned and left to dying devices. Armadillo...no one expects you to re-do 2000 icons like you said, but doing the basic 20 or 30 for iPhone4 would be a good start. My suggestion is to start another repo with a different address and charge a separate donation to get access to that repo for iPhone4. I'd glady donate again to get access to that, even if AqwoahHD only skinned the default iPhone icons for a while.
    I agree I paid for the app but unfortunately can't use it no more as I'm on the iPhone 4. If it was revamped I guess I wouldn't mind paying again for it.

If I install Aqwoah will it mess up anything, could u post a screen how it looks is there any bugs ?
    Last edited by bobright; 08-10-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks

Aqwoah springboard icons will work fine on the iPhone 4. They just won't "pop" like they could if they were upgraded for the retina display.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Aqwoah springboard icons will work fine on the iPhone 4. They just won't "pop" like they could if they were upgraded for the retina display.
    did you install manually through SSH or is it okay to grab Aqwoah via cydia? Id like to see how it looks on my iPhone 4, but dont want to mess anything up forcing a restore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    But not via the current Winterboard theme as iP4 handles the location of the icons differently (you have to place them each inside an individual folder and name them each [email protected] - VERRRY tedious!)...

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

the only reason i donated was because of the keyboard , but this theme is awesome ! it just needs the little things like a lockscreen , full UI , loading screens etc to be complete.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Truckerbear's Avatar
    Thanks

You have no clue what you are talking about. I have iPhone 4, I have winterboard, Aqwoah is the only theme I have ever used. I installed via cydia and it works just fine on my iPhone 4 with 4.0.1 firmware. I use both Aqwoah and Woodwrx and they are just fine. I also use sbsettings and the Aqwoah them works for it also. Lastly the Aqwoah dots works too!

Now as far as the keyboard, lockinfo, dialer, calc, liveweather, battery, liveclock, yes they are all broken. But stop saying the theme doesn't work because it does! You don't have to manually install nothing and furthermore those saying the first 30 or icons need done for the retina display... are you mad... these icons looked amazing on the previous iPhones now they look fitting for the iPhone 4! Could they "pop" more sure do they need to NO.

Best theme on the iPhone hands down always has been. You guys need to chill out and figure out what your doing.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckerbear For This Useful Post:

tsatryan (08-11-2010)

Thanks

You guys need to be a bit more patient. Particularly, since I do not have an iPhone 4, so I cannot properly test high-res themes. I have already updated two of the battery themes. I am working on the dialer (almost done) and will gradually update every theme I can. This includes Aqwoah icons. I have started to make high-res icons, but it'll take a bit of time to get to a state where I feel comfortable releasing Aqwoah HD.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    You guys need to be a bit more patient. Particularly, since I do not have an iPhone 4, so I cannot properly test high-res themes. I have already updated two of the battery themes. I am working on the dialer (almost done) and will gradually update every theme I can. This includes Aqwoah icons. I have started to make high-res icons, but it'll take a bit of time to get to a state where I feel comfortable releasing Aqwoah HD.
    Wahh wahh but I paid a couple of bucks, you should drop everything your doing and be locked in a dungeon till its all updated!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truckerbear View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about. I have iPhone 4, I have winterboard, Aqwoah is the only theme I have ever used. I installed via cydia and it works just fine on my iPhone 4 with 4.0.1 firmware. I use both Aqwoah and Woodwrx and they are just fine. I also use sbsettings and the Aqwoah them works for it also. Lastly the Aqwoah dots works too!

Now as far as the keyboard, lockinfo, dialer, calc, liveweather, battery, liveclock, yes they are all broken. But stop saying the theme doesn't work because it does! You don't have to manually install nothing and furthermore those saying the first 30 or icons need done for the retina display... are you mad... these icons looked amazing on the previous iPhones now they look fitting for the iPhone 4! Could they "pop" more sure do they need to NO.

Best theme on the iPhone hands down always has been. You guys need to chill out and figure out what your doing.
    I stand corrected. Silly me had the SummerBoard Mode switched off in the WinterBoard settings...

Ah yes, Aqwoah in all its glory again! Hallelujah!