Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Ok, I do it. Many thanks.

The last question. The day & night refresh, connects to internet to get data or its based in system clock?

Thanks and sorry for my english

Day and Night connects to the internet once a day to obtain daylight savings infor the cities. That's it. After that all times are relative to the iPhone's time.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hey Reinhold

Does this version of the theme take advantage of the new features of lockinfo 2.x? The ability to read mails from the lock screen is what I'm most interested in...

No, HTML cannot access those functions unless David Ashman gives us a bridge to allow html or javascript to interact with LI. I doubt he will do this, since I don't think he likes HTML themes much. I just hope he keeps supporting them.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    wow , i didnt know you had to ******* pay for **** now , its a ******* THEME , i can understand paying for apps etc.. but seriously guys its a ******* theme , armadillo get over yourself , are you really that poor you have to scrap for donations to give people this ****? wow dude , what happened to the old jailbreak community , were everything was free.
    Stop being a tightwad!!
    I have no idea how to theme and am grateful to the people who do. It takes their time and effort, and I believe they should be rewarded. otherwise why would anyone bother to make new ones and push the boundaries further?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

EdmundGerber (01-29-2010)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Stop being a tightwad!!
    I have no idea how to theme and am grateful to the people who do. It takes their time and effort, and I believe they should be rewarded. otherwise why would anyone bother to make new ones and push the boundaries further?
    fair enough , but theres also plenty of videos out there on how to make themes , yes armadillo may have put a lot of his personal time into this , but i dont think it should be paid for , for example WyndWarrior released the Wyndows 7 theme a while back , comes with iSetup etc... that was his project for a very long time , and did he charge anyone for it? no , personally i think armadillo is a selfish person , he made a theme he should just be happy to share it with the rest of the community , instead of trying to make a profit from it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I see your point but armadillo is only asking for a small donation to get his REPO not theme, there are a few themes on there which he will support for you.

And tbh, I haven't got the time and cba to do my own theme
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 01-29-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

fair enough , but theres also plenty of videos out there on how to make themes , yes armadillo may have put a lot of his personal time into this , but i dont think it should be paid for , for example WyndWarrior released the Wyndows 7 theme a while back , comes with iSetup etc... that was his project for a very long time , and did he charge anyone for it? no , personally i think armadillo is a selfish person , he made a theme he should just be happy to share it with the rest of the community , instead of trying to make a profit from it.
    Here's a unique idea - since you have discovered "plenty of videos out there on how to make themes," then why don't you just go make you own.

If you don't think the work that goes into creating a theme is worth a donation in any amount, then either go make your own, or dl a free one you want.

While you are in THIS thread, don't suck up the space with belly-aching about your ill-conceived and mis-informed ideas. Your statement that you "personally think that armadillo is a selfish person" only demonstrates that your personal opinions are not worth even worth the time it takes to read them, since they are not in any way based upon reality. It would seem that your conclusion is based solely upon your wishes that he would give you his work for free. You are nothing but a selfish ingrate, who expects things handed to you on a sliver platter.

You are right about one thing - there are many free themes out there. So, if that's the route you want to take, there is no lack of places for you to attain your desire. In the meantime, this thread and this theme is clearly not where you need to be.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Here's a unique idea - since you have discovered "plenty of videos out there on how to make themes," then why don't you just go make you own.

If you don't think the work that goes into creating a theme is worth a donation in any amount, then either go make your own, or dl a free one you want.

While you are in THIS thread, don't suck up the space with belly-aching about your ill-conceived and mis-informed ideas. Your statement that you "personally think that armadillo is a selfish person" only demonstrates that your personal opinions are not worth even worth the time it takes to read them, since they are not in any way based upon reality. It would seem that your conclusion is based solely upon your wishes that he would give you his work for free. You are nothing but a selfish ingrate, who expects things handed to you on a sliver platter.

You are right about one thing - there are many free themes out there. So, if that's the route you want to take, there is no lack of places for you to attain your desire. In the meantime, this thread and this theme is clearly not where you need to be.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 01-30-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks

I read your post, because I read this thread. I didn't read it for its value or substance. You do NOT speak on behalf of the donators, or on behalf of anyone other than yourself. For your information, the Aqwoah theme has been available by donation for well over a year. It is not "for sale" as some themes, also promoted in MMI are. It is by donation of any reasonable amount. If you believe that armadillo is "making a profit" off of this theme, then you really do have no clue at all about things. You most likely don't have any idea as to who armadillo is, as well as what he does for a living. If you are of the opinion that his providing his theme to donators is his "get rich quick" scheme, you are wrong. There are costs involved in hosting a repository, which he does. The donations work toward offsetting those expenses. And, frankly, even if armadillo does indeed make a few dollars from the theme, he is well deserving of it. He hand-creates all of the icons, continually adding to the icons as requested by the donators.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

EdmundGerber (01-29-2010)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

I read your post, because I read this thread. I didn't read it for its value or substance. You do NOT speak on behalf of the donators, or on behalf of anyone other than yourself. For your information, the Aqwoah theme has been available by donation for well over a year. It is not "for sale" as some themes, also promoted in MMI are. It is by donation of any reasonable amount. If you believe that armadillo is "making a profit" off of this theme, then you really do have no clue at all about things. You most likely don't have any idea as to who armadillo is, as well as what he does for a living. If you are of the opinion that his providing his theme to donators is his "get rich quick" scheme, you are wrong. There are costs involved in hosting a repository, which he does. The donations work toward offsetting those expenses. And, frankly, even if armadillo does indeed make a few dollars from the theme, he is well deserving of it. He hand-creates all of the icons, continually adding to the icons as requested by the donators.

hey armadillo great work

one question ,is it possible to implement new clock to aqwoah III ( I dont want to go again to all those changes I made , and I made them a lot ) , or just to put my strusture , style and config files in aqwoah IV?

You can't swap out structure and style css files, since I have added styles for the new Notifications. I guess you could copy the lcd clock section of config.js in ALI IV into ALI III and replace the clock.js file. You will also have to transfer the digiclock folder innto Icon Sets. Do this on a duplicate theme in case it screws up things.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

l
    Well, mr. ardotceeduble, its obvious that, among other things, mature communication is not in your realm of giftings, so this conversation is over.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Well, mr. ardotceeduble, its obvious that, among other things, mature communication is not in your realm of giftings, so this conversation is over.
    point proven.

Hi armadillo.

Great work with LI IV, as always. Thank you.

Is it possible, to pull the whole thing down on the screen?

I want the LI to start under my themes date line. Can I set this anywhere?

greets, Titus

You can add padding at the top. Open structure.css and add the padding-top value to the following section (you will have to play with the value to suit your background):

Code:
    div#background {
    	width:320px;
    	min-height:480px;
    	padding:0px;
    	padding-top:100px;
    	padding-bottom:140px;
    	}
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks mate but I edited Aqwoah IV , just one question , how to make "new" clock bigger

What do you mean by "bigger"? Are you talking about the text version or the LCD versions? The text version is in the style.css. The LCD versions are bitmapped, so you will have to produce new images if you want them bigger.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

22. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

pece1976 (01-30-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    What do you mean by "bigger"? Are you talking about the text version or the LCD versions? The text version is in the style.css. The LCD versions are bitmapped, so you will have to produce new images if you want them bigger.
    ("new") I meant LCD , thanks for the answer , maybe you can provide bigger images if you have some spare time

Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast