Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 8088899091 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

This thread used to be so alive where did everybody go?? Am I the only one who still loves this theme as much as I did two years ago?

Paperboy
    Gamefly
    Doodle Screw
    Attached Images Attached Images    

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dallaspowers View Post
    This thread used to be so alive where did everybody go?? Am I the only one who still loves this theme as much as I did two years ago?

Paperboy
    Gamefly
    Doodle Screw
    I still rock this theme bro. it's too much of a pain in the *** to modify every icon for Retina tho so i don't say much. i can be done tho

That's not true this is my favorite therme till this day and I try to take bits and pieces from other themes to try to make it better, are theses Icons in a new update because I've never seen them before or are these icons that you've created?

Glad there are still some people out there. I created those icons. Stereo may add them to the bunch, I dunno. He usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by dallaspowers View Post

Paperboy
    Gamefly
    Doodle Screw

im still here.

do these need to be relabeled or are they correct in the attachment ?

O yeah happy new year!!
    Last edited by stereo313; 01-06-2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THANK OR DIE

You too! They are correct.

FamilyFeud.png
    Fruit Ninja.png
    8mm.png
    Rail Map.png
    THANK OR DIE

I'v switched my theme for a little bit but when I open a folder it still has the mac folder lay out how do I change that?

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    try this.

You have to delete "com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen"
    it is in.

/private/var/mobile/Libary/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen

respring and it will work.

Do this.
    THANK OR DIE

Default Resize?
    Hi,

I absolutely adore your theme, but I am so bummed that it doesn't take advantage of the iPhone's retina display. I know this question is going to sound really dumb, but is there a chance of simply making all the icons smaller, so that they can be displayed with the retina display? I LOVE the large icons, but if they can't be converted to the retina display, does it make sense to simply make them smaller? Sorry up front if this is a stupid question.

Thanks.

Yeah but it doesn't look right. I would rather have big icons then have small icons and only be able to tell they are clearer when I hold the phone up to my face.

Default Folders
    Hi,

I recently ran into a problem. I updated to 4.2.1, and ever since then, my folders aren't working. First, the folder background on the home screen doesn't work (attached image), and when I open the folder, it doesn't show your wallpaper, it shows my old wallpaper. I tried renaming the "Linen" file, but that doesn't work.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    Hi,

I recently ran into a problem. I updated to 4.2.1, and ever since then, my folders aren't working. First, the folder background on the home screen doesn't work (attached image), and when I open the folder, it doesn't show your wallpaper, it shows my old wallpaper. I tried renaming the "Linen" file, but that doesn't work.

Thanks.
    Anyone???

Anyone???

I have to update it. some file names have changed. you will also need to go in and delete the linen files before you select theme.

Stereo Leopard 4.5.zip
    Last edited by stereo313; 02-11-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THANK OR DIE

Default Update
    Hi,

Thanks for latest update! Another question: is there a way of getting rid of that awful grey box that appears (only for a second) when you press an icon or a folder?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for latest update! Another question: is there a way of getting rid of that awful grey box that appears (only for a second) when you press an icon or a folder?

Thanks!
    i have been looking into that. no fix yet.
    THANK OR DIE

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    i have been looking into that. no fix yet.
    Any fix yet? Thanks.

Kinda. but all unthemed icons or web clips look like this.
    THANK OR DIE

Ya the grey boxes do kinda suck but thankfully they only show for the split second.

Tiny Wings

I actually don't use this theme anymore. I'm really bummed, because I've used it for a long, long time, but since it doesn't support retina display, I don't use it. I wonder if brand new applications such as Dreamboard and Bigify would somehow lead to a Stereo Leopard theme for retina display??????

Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 8088899091 LastLast