Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

Ocarina is on page 37. I think it was left off the updated release for some reason. I tried looking for it a couple days ago and could not find it as well.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

gomer713 (02-25-2009)

some quick requests
    iBlank
    Pocket God
    McoolPhone

I could not find it anywhere so I had to make it. Original Mario was really easy to make. It was pretty much already done. Just had to scale it and make the reflection.

And here is one for Relax.

Last edited by timrussell22; 02-25-2009 at 04:57 PM.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

Hec-POA (02-25-2009), tre (02-26-2009)

Yay, another one from my list, thanks Tim

Mancala, 2 for iDracula, Time Crisis Strike, Chainsaw, another UNO

Hec-POA, I am still working on your others. I just had a little mental block but I will come back to them. If you have any suggestions on them, please feel free to let me know.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 02-25-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    -Rickson Gracie

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

Hec-POA (02-27-2009), stereo313 (02-25-2009), tre (02-26-2009)

Thanks

Nice!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timrussell22 View Post
    Ocarina is on page 37. I think it was left off the updated release for some reason. I tried looking for it a couple days ago and could not find it as well.
    alright thanks man, how bout the other's i requested any luck on those yet? no pressure. i downloaded the GIMP program and i can't figure out how to take any picture, select what i want, and make the background transparent. any help or tutorials that you know of? that way i don't have to bug you guys when i need an icon.haha

Hec-POA, I am still working on your others. I just had a little mental block but I will come back to them. If you have any suggestions on them, please feel free to let me know.

m-Box Mail

Since its mostly for MSN and Hotmail accounts...this pic should work out, just make it a bit bigger

GFcaller

Just my idea, use this image in the pic with the graphics as it around it or somewhat similar and just have the text inside read "Calling Girlfriend"

It might sound like too much but its just an idea.

GottaGo

Just make like lines behind the person like he/she is leaving.

Greetings

Either of the two letter pics at the bottom would work...the letters with a heart image and under it in "text" could say SMS

Eva 02 Clock

Using her mostly because its about her suit with a small clock like this one in the right corner

OR

Using that same clock pic but have the image of this inside the clock

Hope this helps you out Tim Looking forward to them if your able to make these a reality
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 02-25-2009 at 11:49 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

alright i figured out how to make my own icons. so i won't have to be requesting any here's what i got.

wurdle
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1/wurdle23.png
    Night Stand
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...NightStand.png
    PocketTouch
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...etTouch231.png
    (alt) Phone icon
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...leiPhonehj.png
    (alt) iPod icon
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...dClazzic84.png

you might want to size them up a little bit. and post them in the next update if you want
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by gomer713; 02-26-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Hey Tim or Stereo, can you make these 4 icons for me?

Thanks in advance! Also, someone posted some additional wallpapers for this theme a couple of posts back ... I downloaded them they look awesome so thanks!!

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/image/56226988c97c5457/]zSHARE - iPhone Pictures.png[/ame]

mbox mail, GottaGo, Greetings, Eva 02 Clock

I'm not too crazy about m-box mail. I wanted to use a different envelope but I could not find one. Thanks for the suggestions. It definitely helped out. Unfortunately the image you suggested for GFcaller is a little to busy to use. I'll try and come up with something else.

I left the hands off the clock in case you were using Live Clock. It may be a hair off, but it is close.
    -Rickson Gracie

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

Hec-POA (02-26-2009), laz305 (02-27-2009)

mbox mail, GottaGo, Greetings, Eva 02 Clock

I'm not too crazy about m-box mail. I wanted to use a different envelope but I could not find one. Thanks for the suggestions. It definitely helped out. Unfortunately the image you suggested for GFcaller is a little to busy to use. I'll try and come up with something else.

I left the hands off the clock in case you were using Live Clock. It may be a hair off, but it is close.
    Nice looking icons

The m∙Box Mail looks fine...although I'm having some trouble SSHing it...could you help me as the name on my iphone screen states "m∙Box Mail" and its giving me an error because of the dot...although, it needs to be there...

Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    Nice looking icons

The m∙Box Mail looks fine...although I'm having some trouble SSHing it...could you help me as the name on my iphone screen states "m∙Box Mail" and its giving me an error because of the dot...although, it needs to be there...
    You should be able to rename it once it is one your phone. What do you use to SSH with? I use iPhone Tunnel Suite 2.6 BETA. It does me just fine. When I was using iPhoneBrowser the same think happened to me when I tried to put a : in the Star Wars game. But now that I am using Tunnel Suite, it lets me name it whatever I want.
    -Rickson Gracie

you have to rename it like this
    m•Box Mail

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jmlb117 For This Useful Post:

Hec-POA (02-26-2009)

You should be able to rename it once it is one your phone. What do you use to SSH with? I use iPhone Tunnel Suite 2.6 BETA. It does me just fine. When I was using iPhoneBrowser the same think happened to me when I tried to put a : in the Star Wars game. But now that I am using Tunnel Suite, it lets me name it whatever I want.
    I use WinSCP...its a basic SSH but its does its job

Quote Originally Posted by jmlb117 View Post
    you have to rename it like this
    m•Box Mail
    Thanks, that helped alot...and thanks TIM, the icon acually looks great when I see it on the iphone I'll see if I can come up with another idea for the GFcaller

Edit: A couple more ideas for GFcaller

Using a Iphone image...place this in the center and have text read "Calling GF" right above it

Or

Just use this image from the pic on its own..seems to do the job as well

or

Use this heart in the pic and put a small iphone in the center of it

Out of all the ideas, I like the second one, but hope this helps Tim as I think these are alot simpler to come about
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 02-27-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey tim can ya come up with a Fetch MMS icon plz I got no ideas. thx
    -Fetch MMS

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    hey tim can ya come up with a Fetch MMS icon plz I got no ideas. thx
    -Fetch MMS
    A dog pic with a MMS logo in its mouth...seems like a good idea there

Yeah, I thought of the same thing when I first read it.
    Fetch MMS

Still working on GFcaller. That icon is going to be the death of me.
    -Rickson Gracie

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

hummerlv60 (02-28-2009), laz305 (02-27-2009)

Yeah, I thought of the same thing when I first read it.
    Fetch MMS

Still working on GFcaller. That icon is going to be the death of me.
    Hehe, I'm pulling for you Tim

Edit: Did any of my three ideas for it in the last page help Tim?
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 02-28-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Stereo love your theme and Tim love all the work you've done on the icons. I was wondering if i could request this one.

Just the picture not the "Scorecard Understand your game, improve your game" part
    Last edited by hummerlv60; 02-28-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast