+ Reply
Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
would it be possible to get icons for PriceIsRight and CSI_MIAMI ? Thanks alot guys
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default request
    would it be possible to get icons for PriceIsRight and CSI_MIAMI ? Thanks alot guys

iPhone? More like MyPhone timrussell22's Avatar
    Thanks

Here you go.
    EasyRelax, VoiceChanger, WifiTrak, German Translator, Spanish Translator, Easy Wi-Fi, The Price is Right, CSI:Miami, Smack Boxing

I could not really find or come up with anything for Hide a Caller. I will keep looking.

West-
    Could you please post a screenshot so I can see the other icons you are using in your dock so I can adjust the size of the ones I did for you. And definitely, if you have any ideas or icons, please share. Either size works well for me.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 12-14-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

oscarleedavis (12-18-2008), popimpg (12-15-2008), stereo313 (12-15-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Tim, Thanks alot!!

can i get your help with dealornodeal, SNF (SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER) thanks again
    Last edited by popimpg; 12-15-2008 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default mail icon
    This is my new mail icon, can someone add a reflection please!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timrussell22 View Post
    Here you go.
    EasyRelax, VoiceChanger, WifiTrak, German Translator, Spanish Translator, Easy Wi-Fi, The Price is Right, CSI:Miami, Smack Boxing

I could not really find or come up with anything for Hide a Caller. I will keep looking.

West-
    Could you please post a screenshot so I can see the other icons you are using in your dock so I can adjust the size of the ones I did for you. And definitely, if you have any ideas or icons, please share. Either size works well for me.
    Thanks Tim.

Thanks

Here are some more.

Zombie Mansion, Pirate Master III, Deal or No Deal, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, KamiCrazy, the request for oscarleedavis--if I need to resize it, just tell me. I know you usually do it yourself.

Having trouble finding something for Saturday Night Fever. You would think it would be easy, but it has not been.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 12-15-2008 at 05:37 PM.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

oscarleedavis (12-18-2008), stereo313 (12-15-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all the new ones tim. I found something for Saturday Night Fever, best I could find I like it but others might not. Also a couple more if you could add reflection to. Thanks

The Saturday Night Fever isnt transparent but I figured you could work your magic, if not oh well. The other is for Yahtzee and Katamari.

Last edited by West-; 12-15-2008 at 07:55 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

thank you Tim, I will resize it.......

Thanks

Here, I was bored.... you might have to rename.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey i am loving the icons and the themes but i cannot find one for Hero of Sparta...so if u have any time could u make that one for me

Thanks

Page 38 toward the bottom for Hero of Sparta, but I'll just repost it. It is the helmet from the 300 movie.

Here's one for Toy Bot 3, Lego Batman, and the Batmobile game

Here's two for Katamari Damacy. This guy kinda creeps me out.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 12-16-2008 at 09:04 PM.
    -Rickson Gracie

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    tim,

thanks alot for those batman icons!! and thanks to west and the Onlyest for the SNF icons as well!!!!

OK guys i know ive asked for a bunch of icons already but i almost have every icon to 80 x 80. can i please request for EasyStory, Password, TVSK (TV Show King) Ski Racer, and Spades. I know that alot guys so what ever you can do would be greatly appreciated. Stereo313 you are the BEST!!!!! all other styles fall short compared to the "Stereo Leopard Movement"!!!...lol. Thanks alot to everyone who has helped me make my 3G iPhone make everyone elses look like straight GARBAGE!!!
    Last edited by popimpg; 12-16-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Here they are.

TV Show King, Ski Racer, Spades, Password, MegaTouch

I did two for TV Show King and one for MegaTouch. You may have to rename TV Show King to TVShowKing.
    Still looking for something for EastStory. I tried to install it so I could get some screenshots but it kept crashing on me.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 12-18-2008 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to post MegaTouch...my bad.
    -Rickson Gracie

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    tim,

once again thanks, you are the man! where do you get the png files at to make the icons and then how do you make it into an 80 x 80 icon? if you would be able to post instructions on how you do it, i would love to help out the post with making icons for the communtity myself!

Thanks

popimpg,
    I was actually going to try and come up with an instructional on how to do it. Hopefully I can get to it this weekend. Most of the time it is suprisingly easy to make them. The program I use is called GIMP. I call it the poor man's Photoshop. Just do a search for it in google. Some of the icons I find on iconarchive.com, like the safe for Password. Others I just find doing a search on google, like the one for Spades. I have also been doing alot of screenshots from the actually games and editing them, like the two for TV Show King. It gets easier the more you do it.
    -Rickson Gracie

Thanks

theres a guide in this thread. Probaly a couple times. Go through and look.
    THANK OR DIE

Thanks

Here's some more.

Ace, Amy AI, 2 for Ben Stein, Big Bang, Rolando, iChase, Robo

Enjoy.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 12-18-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added robo
    -Rickson Gracie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    sure. Resize to 80x80 or 90x95 for dock. Duplicate layer,flip vertical,select drop shadow brush set,use eraser turn down the flow and op setings a little,make the brush size about 150. Move fliped layer down to bottom of top layer.put eraser square line flush with top of image. I click it about 5 times but that depends on your settings. With a little pratice u will figure it out. Perspective images are a little more work u might have to rotate or cut in half and skew the sides up.
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    theres a guide in this thread. Probaly a couple times. Go through and look.

here is one of them
    THANK OR DIE

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Stereo,

thanks but i really dont consider myself a dummy but reading that description makes me feel like i am in school again. i guess its trial and error time. thanks for your help

Thanks

stereo's leopard theme birthday was 11/24/2008. it is now 1 year old and still going strong. thanks everybody that helped. it has now reached well over 135,000 downloads, from mmi, cydia, customize, and other site that have taken it from here.

new update that should be on cydia soon.
    stereo's leopard 2.6
    588 icons
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    THANK OR DIE

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

DSMKilla (12-20-2008), songho2007 (12-23-2008)