Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

Nevermind, I did it by manually changing the names of some of the icons, wallpapers, and status bars through ssh....

is there a faster way or easier?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

This is by far the best theme there has ever been for the iphone, thanks for 2.0 icons. Everyone asked me who's theme it was when I had 1.4, thanks man.

hey could someone please download my theme from customize, zip it zshare it and pm me the link. I still can't download it
    Thanks
    THANK OR DIE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

Bobeder (08-06-2008), borsosbalage (09-02-2008), bruinsrme (10-21-2008), mtj (09-25-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone apummell's Avatar
    Thanks

I can download from customize to my phone but all the folders are empty! No graphics just folder ?!?!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to apummell For This Useful Post:

stereo313 (08-06-2008)

Excellent theme. What about us that dont like the 4th row? Do you have a copy of the blue leopard wallpaper? Blank is fine, I can photoshop the shelves on it.

yeah same here. Hope it works soon

I think I have the blue il ckeck later. Or u could change the purple to blue with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobeder View Post
    Excellent theme. What about us that dont like the 4th row? Do you have a copy of the blue leopard wallpaper? Blank is fine, I can photoshop the shelves on it.
    check the 2 page of the orignal stereo leopard thread. There is one there c if it line up with the icons. The old summerboard use to move the icons when u get rid of the last row. I'd post it but no wifi.

that multiple wallpaper idea is cool. If you could do as many as u wanted you could get rid of docks on the last page if no icons are there. Very cool. Winterboard rocks. Hopefully it change bookmark icons too.
    Last edited by stereo313; 08-07-2008 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THANK OR DIE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

borsosbalage (09-02-2008)

i downloaded the .rar how do you install this? i have winterboard installed as well. what is the quickest and easiest way to get this theme on my ipod? can i re-download it through cydia? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark MaSta View Post
    i downloaded the .rar how do you install this? i have winterboard installed as well. what is the quickest and easiest way to get this theme on my ipod? can i re-download it through cydia? thanks
    un rar and Place the folder in : /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes then in winterboard you ll see it.

Can i get an icon for Intelliscreen? Please and thanks!

this theme is great i love it this is my setup

i just could use some icons for facebook, labryinth, flashlight, and a sports related one

I'm at a redroof inn wifi is 10 dollars a month. Or a year contract at 40 a month. So I can't make any icons. I will as soon as I can. There is a labrynth u might have to rename

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

NotoriousDrieve (08-09-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousDrieve View Post
    this theme is great i love it this is my setup

i just could use some icons for facebook, labryinth, flashlight, and a sports related one
    It look good there are alot of icon in your screen shot that i dont have can you please past all your icons ?

And how you swaped SMS with EMAIL on DOck ?

Thanks alot

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oscarleedavis For This Useful Post:

gorob (11-08-2009), netuser (08-09-2008)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

dude amazing mad props to you. ive never been a fan tbh. but now totally amazing. i am grateful for the time you put into this and ya youve been thanked.
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Thanks. As son as I can get the rest of my icons off customize and can get some wifi I will get u guys all the needed icons.

Still if any body can get my theme off customize please upload and pm me the link. I still can't download it WTF.

Guys the bottom row icons are made just for it that is why when u move them around the reflections don't match up. They are 80x80 and 90x95 for dock.

More icons
    Attached Images Attached Images           

22. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarleedavis For This Useful Post:

tre (08-25-2009)

Icon 2
    Last edited by oscarleedavis; 08-09-2008 at 12:31 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarleedavis For This Useful Post:

tre (08-25-2009)

Icon 3

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oscarleedavis For This Useful Post:

gorob (11-08-2009), nicnikf (02-11-2009), orian (04-16-2010), tre (08-25-2009)

thanks for posting the rest of my icons. Did customize work for ya I still can't get it to download I want my loading screens back.
    Last edited by stereo313; 08-09-2008 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks alot Oscar, great collection icons and link you provided

I need some icons for folliwing apps if anyone can help make a good one:

- biteSMS (may be an icon with SMS or Envelope etc.. that is biten from a side or top corner)
    - WeightTrack
    - WifiToggle
    - Bejeweled 2
    - Chess
    - MS PAC-MAN
    - HoldEm
    - Shazam

Thanks in advance

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast