Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello kitty theme

Default Hello kitty theme
    I made a Hello kitty theme for summerboard because my wife likes it a lot. so i am sharing it here also.

located here

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1467

Default Hurry!
    Will someone pls approve this so I can download it!

oh... it's not for me btw

i just want to see it.....

can you post a screenshot please?

Sorry about that. it was the middle of the night. here is a screenshot. it might look different based on what your display order is.

Question Hmm..
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Sorry about that. it was the middle of the night. here is a screenshot. it might look different based on what your display order is.

No icon labels? The obvious ones are fine, but others I wouldn't have a clue. Which in itself isn't a surprising thing.
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

I didn't want to put some crazy font there, but tell me what you like and i will make labels and upload a labeled version for you.

Thumbs up Heh..
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I didn't want to put some crazy font there, but tell me what you like and i will make labels and upload a labeled version for you.
    Not for me, but thank you for the offer. I was just saying in general that I don't often see themes where the icons have no names underneath them. If they do, then the icon is very obvious in what it represents. Still a great job though, and I'm sure HK fans all over are grateful for the terrific job you did. Keep up the great work!!
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

Showing or hiding the stock icon labels is part of SummerBoard Prefs, so you can just turn them on.

can you make this into a zip file?

cus i try to dl it but there's no icon or what so ever. Thanks
    Last edited by lazgurl; 03-06-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

awwwwwwwwwwweeees now see how do i get that on my ipod touch???